Kill me please

Kill me please.
People will be going out partying and experiencing life.
Me, I will be in my room crying, uneasy and not sure what to do.

Never been to any type of new year's party.
Never celebrated new years as a child. I was forced to go to bed a 19:00 sharp.
As an adult I've been conditioned in such a way that I do not know any better.

Other urls found in this thread:

iamsterdam.com/nl/uit-in-amsterdam/uit/oud-en-nieuw-vieren/oud-en-nieuw-feesten-amsterdam
youtu.be/cqzc4-A1Xl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not going to a party either. chill out.

iamsterdam.com/nl/uit-in-amsterdam/uit/oud-en-nieuw-vieren/oud-en-nieuw-feesten-amsterdam

> I feel too old
> I'm too ulgy to be seen outside the house
> I have no social skills
> I have no class
> I have no style

>No Facebook account
>+8
why? Facebook is just shit...

3 points, im safe
Go out to closest bar and have a few drinks, build confidence through alcohol

OP here.
I feel too old.

Going to new years parties is something you do in your early to mid twenties.

When I was in my early 20s, I felts like a 15 years old when I interacted with people of my age.

I have always felt younger.

At the moment I have 2 problems.

> 1. Age wise I'm clearly too old to party

> 2. If I were out and about, eventhough I'm older than most people. I would still feel as if I was 15.

>19:00 sharp
my clock only goes to 12:00

You could be useful.
You can all be Russia's new year karma.
For Firamir.
Dislike his new vid
youtu.be/cqzc4-A1Xl8
and comment
"It's a war!"
Dis Russian youtuber has done some bad things... anonymous new year karma needs to get him.

It has 38K likes
AND OMG HE HAS 26K DISLIKES ALREADY, THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING VDS

This - who the fuck using facebook means you're a functioning human beeing?

ive scored 18 im impressed by myself. what bout rest of u hopeless cunts?

OP here

> I'm ugly
> I'm overweight
> I have not good clothes
> I have not social skills
> The list is endless.

i laso score repeating digits on regular basis

Op in your name and anyone else who wont be ending 2016 fucking smashed. I will down a bottle of goldstrike in your name. Next year you are gonna make it Sup Forumsros.

Do sports and eat healthy faggot. Drop sweets, fast foods and sugary bewerages.
Get yourself a wall calendar and a scale.
Get into jogging, start off with only short lengths or walking.
Each day you do this, and i suggest you do this 2-3 times a week you step on your scale and write down your current weight on the calendar.
Don't do sports adressing the same part of muscles two days in a row - muscles need to rest. Also learn how to strech properly. It's important for later.
Keep doing this for about a month and you'll get an idea what your actual weight is. (It varies some kg's depending if you've just taken a shit / drank etc.)
After about a month you can see if you're getting fatter or loosing weight. If you're not loosing weight do more sports (don't over estimate yourself!) and eat less.

OP here.
I feel too old.

Going to new years parties is something you do in your early to mid twenties.
When I was in my early 20s, I felts like a 15 years old when I interacted with people of my age.

I have always felt younger.At the moment I have 2 problems.
> 1. Age wise I'm clearly too old to party
> 2. If I were out and about, eventhough I'm older than most people. I would still feel as if I was 15.

Am not normie, I beat my meat to hentai, watch anime, and do nothing except vidya. I broke the system

Am not normie, I beat my meat to hentai, watch anime, and do nothing except vidya. I broke the system I fucked up its 10 not -2

Sounds like self esteem issues to me. Find the cause of them [>inb4 because i'm a shit person :,(((( ] and try to fix your problem. It might be a huge problem, so you're best off to cut this huge problem into smaller problems and to adress these smaller problems. This is a good way for self improvement, but this shit doesn't come knocking at your door. You got to do it yourself, because nobody will do it for you.

Fair enough, i hear what you are saying.
But don't you agree partying is something you do between 16-24, and not beyond that.

Does internet dating count?

So what? Some people decide not to go onto parties at a certain age. You're an adult - if you don't feel like it fuck anyone who wants to tell you how to live your life. I'd just say you're missing out on social interaction which i'm pretty sure you crave for.

I hear you.
But don't we have certain social norms and values which clearly states that going out beyond a certain age is creepy and bordering on being a pervert or a pedophile.

Or have my private schooling conditioned me too much that I'm incapable of taking action or makign choices without someone approving them?

>kissless +3
>been hugged
>virgin +7 =10 (been raped but not counting that)
>never had a girlfriend +9 =19
>have a friend
>have had a female friend
>have had a best friend
>have been to parties
>in education
>raised by single mother +4 =23
>don't have a crush on any girl much less one i don't know
>social anxiety but not diagnosed
>diagnosed with autism +4 =27
>have facebook account but don't use it much
>don't play mmorpgs
>bonus: 22 years old, +6 =33

>result: definitely beta, with little hope
>mfw knowing this turns me on because i'm gay and want to be the little girl

>he has no style

>he
>has no
>grace

>this kong has a funny face

>he can handstand
>when he needs to

>and stretch his arms out
>just for you

>Kill me please.
CRAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY CRAAAAAAAAAWL
THESE CRAAAAAWLS THEY WIIIIIIILL NOT CRAAAAAAAAWL
CRAAAAAWL IS HOOOOW I CRAAAAAAAAAAAWL
CRAAAAAAAAWLING WHAAAAAT IS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

nigger

THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST

Edgier than a fucking katana here.

OP here.
I'm off to bed it's 19:00.

OP here.

OP here.

Partying isn't all that, I just got back from New Years clubbing, and I'm sleeping outside on the balcony because I can't tolerate being around my girlfriend when she's this drunk and fucking neurotic. I wish I had've just stayed home playing vidya instead then maybe she would've fallen over on the walk home and died.

>69

Its for normies and old cucks.

Sorry for what you're facing, OP. Wish u luck.

Have a nice day, don't hurt yourself. (also same fag as )

h