Soon

Soon.

cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/russia-nuclear-missile-satan-2/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-satan-2-missile-powerful-enough-to-wipe-out-uk-fr/

nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-unveils-rs-28-sarmat-satan-2-nuclear-missile-n673016

ibtimes.com/russias-satan-2-nuclear-missile-5-things-know-about-rocket-could-wipe-out-area-size-2437930

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II
cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-lfqJs7Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liberals everywhere vaporized in an atomic inferno

God sounds amazing

>implying a nuclear weapon only attacks people with specific political ideologies

I'm actually sure you're dumb enough to believe that.

The blast radius isnt that big, the MIRVs can be targeted at seperate targets in a circle that big.

FAKE NEWS

These types of missiles have existed for decades.

Let's hope they nuke france because that place is a shithole filled with shitskins and sandniggers

It's the biggest damage radius of a nuclear bomb that exists.

But its not a single blast so its a moot point.

Whether the MIRVs come from one ICBM or 50 youre still fucked.

Russia is more likely to actually nuke America if Russia ever goes to war with the West. Russia would want to annex Europe, not destroy it. They'd just invade Europe since they are weakening.

That IS a single blast. That's the point. They wouldn't just launch one of those missiles either, but more.

No, its not a single blast. Its the damage radius from the multiple warheads reentering

It's what one bomb's damage does. Get over it. You have every reason to fear Russia.

But its not.

Your article states its a 15-30 megatons if it were ONE warhead, its not though, its 10 -16

use nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ to show you how big of a blast radius that is

It's all inside one Satan 2 missile, retard. Do you even understand the effect of nuclear radiation? It salts the Earth, anything even around the area will be lethal, so the land will be unusable, destroyed, laid waste.

Also, this archaic fucker is liquid fueled, which is hilariously weaksauce.

More fake news from the trusted media to push the BIG BAD RUSSIANS narrative.

But that's wrong, retard.

Jesus Christ you kids are fucking stupid.

Prove it's fake, retard.

Yea, 16 warheads in one missle would destroy 16 cities or 16 other targets in a radius of the area the size of texas, slightly larger than the current radius of current ICBMs.

TLDR: Status quo

Theres been 520 atmospheric nuclear explosions, the world still spins.

Prove its anything different from the past 40 years?

Actually, you're stupid.

The name "Satan 2" is also a pejorative, meaning Russia didn't name their missile after the devil. Really it would be the Hand of God if Russia nuked America.

All your denial and delusions just shows you really do fear it, no one can be this stupid not to fear nukes.

MIRVs are beautiful, they actually have internal maps of gravity anomalies of the earth to improve their accuracy, since improved accuracy reduced the required yeild of the bomb to destroy its target (missile silos and bunkers)

Everyone fears nukes, but this nuke is no different from the ones that we have been targeted by for 50 years, its just slightly bigger, but not even by much.

It's 'fake' because it's not news.

This shit has been around for decades. It's just a new version of the same old shit.

Our fucking 26 year old D5 SLBMs are better than this slavic trash.

The missiles all go to one location, you idiot. That's how one missile can destroy an area the size of France, UK, or Texas.

How the fuck would Russia annex Europe? Do you have the slightest idea how many countries and thus people Europe actually consists of?

No they dont, dumbshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle

And detonating a bunch of bombs in one place doesnt make one HUGE country sized blast. Thats not how things work you fool.

>intelligence on an enemy nation's nuclear arsenal is not news

Sure kid. Then why is the US concerned with Iran and North Korea's nuclear proliferation?

I've actually researched nuclear weapons for the past couple of decades, so no, I'm not terrified of them because I know how they and radiation actually work, not what Hollywood tells me.

The russians have a super duper pooper blaster waster and when it goes boom boom the fire ball is the size of the empire state building!

Golly Jeee! We should have elected Hillary who promised war with russia!

Because of the possibility of a nuclear device falling into terrorist hands and being delivered by nonconventional means to a Western city.

Not because Iranian and North Korean delivery systems or warheads are anything special.

well its out of our hands or control, just enjoy life to its fullest, 3 minute warning I nip round the neighbours and bang their daughter, go out with a smile as I'm balls deep in tightness.

This IS terrifying, just be glad Trump won and we wont go to war with Russia over Syria or another desert nation.

>implying Russia wouldn't send multiple missiles and would just rely on one missile to destroy multiple targets, rather than sending multiple missiles to destroy multiple targets

Do you even understand why Mutually Assured Destruction exists? It's not because each country will only launch one missile.

Youre right, they would launch all 1000 of their missles, or how many ever they have.

They could easily destroy an area the size of Europe or the US.

this is nothing new, and a threat that has existed since 1960.

How would Russia annex Crimea?

ITT - Sup Forumstard learns about the cold war and gets scared

OP here.

ITT - Sup Forumstard learns about the Cold War 2.0 and gets scared
>(You)
>right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

That's wrong, and they don't have anything near that level of warhead delivery capacity.

Jesus, just google that shit man.

They got rid of (you)

Perhaps the dems should have taken the russian threat seriously? I remember they laughed at Romney for suggesting Russia was an issue

Who cares if 100 mirvs come from 1 rocket or 40?

All targets will be destroyed in both situations.

(You)s are back you retard. You blind fuck, it's right in your face.

Crimea has about 2 million people, while Russia has 140 million. Whole Europe without Russia consists of 600 million.

Literally seeing dashes under my post number and no (you)

Control + f5 the page for a hard reload, also wipe your cache.

Russia has no plans to fall into Obama's trap, they're just chilling waiting for Trump to get in while we shoot down their planes and kill ambassadors. Obama should be ashamed of himself, he's risking World War 3 because he's butthurt that Trump is better than him.

Laugh at this retard.

>europe
>having people after a nuclear exchange

Remember Europe has no armies and Russian tanks can reach the major capitol cities in 6 hours.
If the US is busy protecting its own hide, youre fucked

>‘The Size Of Texas Or France’
anyone believing this is retarded.

Not only that, in a total war situation in Europe again, all kinds of money and weapons will be funneled in from Arab/Muslim nations to jihadis in Europe. All this has the makings of World War 3, not just war between America/EU against Russia.

Warheads are not missiles.

Not all warheads are created equal - most of those are bombs and artillery shells.

And it's really hard for a non-existent Sarmat to deliver anything but the vapors.

Arabs exist because the west uses them as atool. If the west is actually fighting for its life, arabs will not get aid

I'm talking about money from Arabs/Muslims in the Middle East to Arabs/Muslims in Europe in a total war situation.

>while we shoot down their planes and kill ambassadors

>Remember Europe has no armies
German army: 60,000 people
French army: 110,000 people
Turkish army: 600,000 people
Spanish army: 70,000 people
Italian army: 100,000 people
And so fucking on, while russia only has about 230,000 people in their army.

Those tanks had better spread out because doctrine states that if they do pour into Europe, through the Fulda Gap for historical reference, they're to be hit with nuclear artillery.

Sounds like acts of war to me.

You sound like a little kid.

>transgender fuck fests
>armies
pick on

So's kicking out Russian ambassadors in the USA. Obama's on a butthurt tangent and Russia is ignoring him calling him a political corpse and a lame duck.

>implying Russia would pull a nuclear strike in an ally they're about to regain.

Putin has fought the mudslime hordes alone for a decade now. First Brexit, then Trump. The 3 old world super powers are about to reawaken.

Only they kicked out Russian spies, not ambassadors.

then why does turkey need us to fucking stand up for them? fuck them

>gets confronted with facts
>posts selseless image in response
Yeah. Grow up kiddo.

Yeah Russian agents.....like how they say everyone is a Russian agent who doesn't agree with Obama's retarded actions.

That pic is just showing the damage size of the weapon.
See:

>facts
>230k people in russian army

Its actually 2700k

Active personnel 771,000 (2016) (ranked 5th)
Reserve personnel 2,000,000

what ambassadors have obama killed?
what planes have he shot down?

Looks treasonous to me,.

Well thats cause youd rather stick with the party lines than do whats best for America, humanity and world peace

You're correct, 230k are only in the russian ground forces. Still the russian army's capacity is nothing near the extent of conquering whole Europe.

True, but no logical person thinks Russia wants to conquer europe or even go to war with the west.

Only liberal fear mongers think that

Being a traitor in collusion with America's enemies has nothing to do with party lines. It has everything to do with high treason of the worst kind.

Hydrogen?

this, it's all propaganda.
Putin is currently laughing at Obama while Obama chimps out because he just wasted 8 years.

>Americas enemies

Red scare ended in the 50s

Our enemies are Muslims, all 100% of them. Their beliefs are the antithesis of western doctrine.

George Soros isn't Muslim.
China isn't Muslim.
But you're right about Russia not being an enemy.

It's America that's trying to conquer the world, but Russia may come to believe that becoming THE world superpower may be the answer to this kike-run globalist agenda the West has.

A little research will show how Putin has stated over and over there is a conspiracy against Russia, with this globalist agenda. The fact that white nationalists think a Judaized Zionist president will change this is more proof of how deluded Americans are. Google it.

Russia will continue to be OUR enemy [regular Americans] so long as you let globalist kikes run the West.
See:

>globalist agenda the West has.
had
Trump is going to undo the damage the globalists have done, which while most of it was done by Jews can't really be claimed to be a Zionist operation since the UN itself shits on Israel and it along with the EU are major globalist institutions.

Probably UDMH and nitrogen tetroxide I would guess.

The point it, it's inferior to solid-propellant stages (no prep time before launch).

Trump is a globalist. When we say globalist, we're talking about Zionists, ultimately run by joos.

This

Naw they want you to think that so that you'll create division amongst the aware and put your eyes in the wrong direction while they backstab us.
The UN is going away and it's because they shit on Israel. That's all the evidence I need to make me lean away from the 100% Zionists in charge theory.

WRONG. The globalists I'm referring to are the kikes, the rich kikes. The UN isn't a world government, it's a global governance organization for nations to make agreements and partnership, not at all seeking to create a world government at this point in time. UN is a failed experiment. They are nothing at this point. If kikes did have influence in the UN then it would be turned into an instrument of world government by the joos, because that's their plan, to own the world the way they own the West. Hence, why kikes are the globalists I'm talking about, the real problem.

key phrase is "at this point in time."
The UN was part of a four point plan. Create an EU, an Asian union, and a North American Union, along with the UN to control third world countries. Then slowly consolidate them into one world government.

not even the US is dumb enough to risk a nuclear war
and again i underestimeted them

Who bets on WWIII in the next decade?

By the way fuck you captcha

I doubt it strongly.
I do expect a false flag soon. Maybe even today.
They'll blame Russia like they did when they lost the election. It'll be 9/11 all over again.
However Russia knows what they're doing and isn't playing along.
We kicked out their ambassadors they left ours alone. Now Obama looks like a desperate faggot.

Russia wouldn't nuke America either. Obama's little temper tantrum about the DNC being revealed as completely fraudulent is going to be undone in 20 days.

Key point is "If kikes did have influence in the UN then it would be turned into an instrument of world government by the joos, because that's their plan, to own the world the way they own the West. Hence, why kikes are the globalists I'm talking about, the real problem."

Trump's already proven to his blind and total support for Israel. Why do white nationalists who support Trump not understand this?

cnn.com/2016/12/22/politics/un-vote-israel-settlements/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw-lfqJs7Ck

For that to matter you'd have to presuppose it's soley zionists behind the NWO. Clearly it's not since the UN is actively working against Israel.
Which would mean what? That the NWO is working agasint Israel.
What happens if Israel goes down?
Total nuclear fucking annihiliation via the Samson option, which considering the "reduce the population by 80%" goal of the globalists eugenicist death cultists of the NWO is something a globalist would support, not a nationalist.

OP's mom dildo

The UN has nothing to do with kikes running the West and the kike's agenda to run the world, that's the point. Don't you get it? The UN is not an organization seeking world government, that's WHY they're against Israel and all their crimes. The UN represents the third world nations partnering to have any influence in the world, which they lacked the past few centuries.

The state of Israel is not some innocent government we're talking about. Have a look at the shit they actually do. Start with the Mossad.

>Total nuclear fucking annihiliation via the Samson option, which considering the "reduce the population by 80%" goal of the globalists eugenicist death cultists of the NWO is something a globalist would support, not a nationalist.

Should've never given the kikes a state with nukes, an intelligence agency and a military. They thrive on their faux-persecution. WW2 gave them all that I just listed and a nuke attack would just give them the world now, they'd convince all you retards that they are innocent and persecuted, then they will have the world. Whites dun goofed.

last time they were "awake" they destroyed the whole world.

>The UN is not an organization seeking world government
I disagree. Everything from it's founding to today points to a quest to reign in the third world the way the EU sought to reign in Europe, thankfully it failed due to Brexit.
Well I agree that a theocracy shouldn't have fucking nukes. Which, more or less is what Israel is. However now that they have nukes we have to accept that if Israel falls, so does most of the middle east and probably the world as a result. Which, once again is not the kind of thing you'd expect a nationalist to support.

Btw, that over 80% humanicide will happen anyway regardless because that's what the top kikes want, they will sacrifice most of their own, then go live in bunkers all while it happens. All kikes are not even created equal to them. Just take the holocaust for example, there were many kike Nazis actively helping to orchestrate their own kikes' slaughter [no matter how many in actuality]. And inside the camps, kikes were given the power and privilege if they helped the massacres of their own kikes to take place. A lot of those holocaust survivors has to do dirty betraying shit against their own people to survive. The ones who survived were the worst of the worst kike predators.

>>Liberals everywhere vaporized in an atomic inferno

The atomic blast doesn't care about you political ideology, but keep going, that kind of autism is what got us in this situation to begin with.