Do you prefer Australia or New Zealand?

Do you prefer Australia or New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-28/new-housing-blocks-suburbs-announced-melbourne/8309496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Zealand

wait, what's the one on the bottom?

no

New Zealand

I don't know/care enough about the cultures of either, but New Zealand nature and wildlife seems way better

old on you changed the stars you yank wankman

PALMERSTON NORTH

Australia is a great nation with a bright future

Australia.

kiwis don't drink their own piss so they're alright

Australians are bros

A very bright,yellow-coloured future

SCOTCH FROM THE CROTCH

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-28/new-housing-blocks-suburbs-announced-melbourne/8309496

Mate, we are true blue aussie. Pure white. No Asians here.
Look at the quality new suburb names. Quandong is as Aussie as it gets.

Oh yes,winkle from the little tip comes in a white colour too.
Australia has a very bright and white future

Listerine from the latrine?

Straya

We need to murder whoever is responsible for these american style soulless housing developments.

They're a fucking plague.

New Zealand

t. teenager
One day you'll be one of us, if you're lucky

t. kiwiboo trash

New Zealand is a non-country and rightful Aussie clay.

Seriously, they're fucking awful.

Seas of bland, generic housing, with shopping centred in big-brand malls a 10 minute drive away. No room for small business and you have to have a car to get anywhere.

They are disgusting.

australia of course

Don't worry France, I still love you

I agree with this but for a different reason, they take way too much space and use too many resources to build

Australia of course

don't live there then

and go back to plebbit

someone's a bit defensive

living in a soulless corporate built shithole are we?

I don't drinky from winky so NZ

PISStrerine?

no, I don't like uppity people who think they're better than everyone by describing houses like this

this isn't the worse meme about australia I'll admit, it's made me smile

I don't think I'm better than anyone, I just hate the fact that pretty much all new housing is going to be built in this shitty manner and create completely soulless neighbourhoods. It's fucking cheap and nasty urban planning and building, done for the short term and again, has no heart in it whatsoever.

is there a way we can escape being grouped together with australia? I don't hate aussies, i just want us to be viewed as something completely different.. why didnt our flag change happen? we're miles away from australia aswell, we're our own island... *sigh*

From what I see, NZ is just Lefty Australia lacking fun.
So Australia.

There's this utter shithole called Gunghalin just outside Canberra which is a few thousand disgusting cardboard cookie cutter houses surrounding a completely artificial "town centre", I would unironically nuke it from orbit if I could

Auckland

Got a few places like this popping up around our house. It wouldn't be so bad if they just built a fucking pub or two. But most of the people I see moving into these places are Indian, so I doubt a pub would thrive anyway.

i choose leaf

The absolute worst are those unbelievably grim shithole developments on the Hume Highway going into Sydney, I would literally kill myself if I had to live there, pic related by the thousands

Tasmania

New Zealand

Little bro has far better climate, Internet, vistas, etc.

Yeah, they're fucking shit. I'd much rather if they just made commieblocks and be done with it. At least that way they'd be a source of cheap housing, which we desperately need at the moment.
All these shitty housing estates do is promote overpriced bullshit housing, living in cancerous little closed off areas away from anything convenient or even nice to be around, which are usually chock a block full of these shitty middle class trash who act like wannabe American neighbourhood management nazis who get pissy when you don't have every blade of grass of your front lawn in the "correct" position.

It's basically an attempt to jump start a community in the most artificial manner possible. Totally pretentious. A complete fucking stain, all in all.

Wait, the flags are fucked,