My ex cheated on me several times but I stayed with her like a cuck. She recently left me...

My ex cheated on me several times but I stayed with her like a cuck. She recently left me, and ever since I've been obsessing about getting revenge. I have her nudes and I've considered sending them to her family and current bf, but it probably wouldn't effect her much.

She used me, maniuplated me, cheated on me, lied about leukemia and made me feel worthless. On the up side she might be pregnant and her current bf might be cheating on her, but I'm not sure if it's another one of her lies for attention.

Even if I did show her friends and family what a whore she is, she'd likely just get their sympathy and more attention. I need her to feel worthless. How do I get revenge?

By stopping to care and be happy, user.

move on fgt youre having unhealthy thoughts

The best revenge is living well. Stop being such a faggot

Get her new boyfriend pregnant!

Happy new year user

Move on and forget about her.

You can partially redeem yourself by posting her nudes here. If you don't, you are Supreme Cuck for all time.

It sounds like she's already set herself up for failure. Acknowledge and accept that you were duped and move on. No revenge necessary.

do i need to remind you where you are?
post her nudes retard

Rape her.

This. Also, post the noods

>The best revenge is living well

this ^

but i say this post the pics here alot and let them spread hell host em to a site like image fap

Double dubs confirm rape is the only solution.

given her (manipulative) synthoms she prolly feels worthless already, no need to bother.

>How do I get revenge?

By forgetting about the whore and moving on with your life. This will truly piss the attention whore in her off, trust me.

ITT: great advice

get /fit/
get fucking ripped
travel around the world
take hundreds of pictures with hot women
post everything on facebook periodically

Nobody has ever said anything that is more true than this statement. I obsessed over the woman that did this to me, kept all her nude pics and would use them for motivation all the time. One day got a bug up my ass and deleted them all and it really was the first step in getting over the cheater. And nothing felt better than her finding out that not only was I moving on but I was doing better without her. She tried so fucking hard to work her way back into my life and being able to say no was the most powerful thing I have ever done.

Delete the nudes, get over the butt hurt and go get laid. Go to the bar pick up the ugly chick everyone is ignoring and have your way with her.

Can relate.
Had an ex that sounds just like that (minus the leukemia)
Best advice? Move on.
Giving into revenge only shows how much power she STILL has over you and how much you're still being manipulated by her.
Best revenge is to live your life, be happier than you ever her with her and by the time she tries to "reconnect" she's not even a blip on your radar

Is op ded? Or just cuck of the year

Get yoked.

this to be completely honest.

show your life's better without her, or that her absence has made no difference on your life. that'll show her that she's "nothing" since she probably dragged you down

A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e envenena.

Post her nudes fag

Every minute you spend thinking about her is a minute wasted. Get on with your life bitch.

POST HER FUCKING NUDES HERE ALREADY YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

OP here. Should I post the nudes? I don't want the Internet to see her I still secretly love her. Would it be the start of good revenge?

what this guy said user

Vengeance never helps, it kills the soul, hakuna matata.

>nd ever since I've been obsessing about getting revenge
cuck with her cuck without her

THIS THREAD IS GAY POST FUCKING NUDES

Holy shit that pic is hot.

Yes

You are such a nigger. You completely ignore the manly advice
in order to levitate toward the niggardly advice. nigger

Fine if trips I'll post nudes

Bro, post the nudes. And move on. Listen brother, I'm in sort of an unhealthy relationship myself. Mine isn't as bad as yours but I feel like I'm losing my own person because my girlfriend kind of demands so much. She was busy during finals week, and I finally had some free time and I forgot about all the half decent stuff I used to do before I had a girlfriend.

The problem is you're trying to fill a hole with something like revenge, but the reality is you just need to return yourself to being whole. Its gonna take steps because in a sense this girl who is no longer in your life is dead to you. So you did lose someone, but life continues bro.

So post them nudes, make a half decent thread and enjoy the new year.. start anew. step by step.

>Would it be the start of good revenge?
Sure. It could also be a good start of just not giving a fuck, sharing some nudes, and enjoying yourself for once.

Should have gotten trips so I could drop them nudes boi

Follow her every step for a week. Then when she's had enough of you and calls the cops, shoot her in the head.

trips get

OP here, doing this instead of nudes. Thanks user

you didn't cheat on her like a cuck, dude. you literally were a cuck. are one.

no revenge will change that. you're a fucking cuck. don't let it happen again.

Drop the nudes fucker

No problem, I love helping out a guy in desperate times.

i mean didn't get cheated on like one. fuck.

No I'm doing
Now

Nobody wants these nudes badly enough to trips?

Give her nudes and place of residence to random homeless people and niggers, Also tell them she's rich.

Revenge gotten.

Right. Before that, do me a favor, will ya?
Since you seem to care about nothing else, and will probably an hero or go to prison, go to your nearest pub, buy everyone a drink, and get blind af drunk.
Maybe that'll get you to re-evaluate stuff, who knows. Even if it doesn't, it can't hurt, right? Best of luck to you, lifeless cuckfag. Happy new year.

Getting quads

Can't I'm only 20

Dubs of truth. Seo Madruga rules. Lots of wisdom in this thread.

post a sample pic so we can see what we're dealing with.

Call her gay to her face.

Sending her nudes to her family will only make you look bad.

You need to set up her bf into making it look like he is cheating and bring this to light to your ex gf.

Then you also need to show her bf that she is also cheating or some shit and bring that to light.

Then you need to place sharp objects around where they will have their huge fight and you need to be around with a gun so that when you witness one of them kill the other, you can shoot the other and legally get away with it.

>Also poop in their house

Trips of traps

Kek
Winrar

Too bad this was OP and I'm not posting nudes on my own trips faggots

After you do It kill yourself with a hot knife and blame it on the 1000 degree knife vs. Videos

Don't forget she may also recognize the photos and know they belong to you, then she may seek revenge 2.0.

2017, new year, new you. Move on and forget her fuckery.

Are you a psychopath?

Winrar. But op is a cuck and will never deliver.

OP here, if i suck a black man i found on craigslist, would it count as revenge?

OP here im a gay fagot with no pics

Only if he pegs you and you send her the vid

I was in the same boat 2 years ago. I ended up posting her nudes here, but it didn't really help much.

I didn't really feel better until I got another girlfriend, who has been the greatest part of my life.

>Go to the bar pick up the ugly chick everyone is ignoring and have your way with her.

This is good advice for any situation, really.

Whores gonna whore. Happens to the best of us my friend. Best thing to do is move on with your life and forget about her. Granted, that is going to take a lot of time. You have to go through the stages of heartbreak first.

>1. Denial.
>2. Remorse.
>3. Anger.
>4. Sorrow.
>5. Acceptance.

Those are the 5 stages... and to get through them you need time. That is literally the only thing that helps. My advice..? DO NOT look at pictures of her, DO NOT reminisce on the good times you had with her, and whatever you do.. DO NOT think of the guys shes fucking now because whether you want to or not, it WILL cross your mind and it will drive you mad. It will also put self doubt into your mind and make you feel like shit. Instead, focus on the BAD. Remember all the horrible things she did to you in detail. FOCUS ON IT. Remember that if she truly loved you, she would NOT have left. I say focus on that because while it hurts, it WILL help you move on from the fucking cunt. Godspeed to you OP and best of luck.

Nice dubs
OP you're a waste of time just like that slut ex gf of yours.
>You still love her???
>Sup Forums has given you the best advice ever
>the anons on this thread have spoken wise words repeatedly
>you've ignored those words
>you've been told forget the slut move on its the best revenge
>your pathetic answer I MIGHT show her nudes to her family
>guess what faggot?
>everyone who knows that slut knows what's she's like
>everyone who knows that slut knows she's a piece of shit
>everyone but YOU
> you won't even show the anons her nudes
I will personally stab you to death if I ever meet you, you have disrespected the wise anons of Sup Forums words of advice
>kys

Thanks for the advice Chavo. How's the other side?

So do you have any pics of her or what?

>2016
>still pretending the cuck meme is a thing in the current year
It's obvious you're post-2010 trash who needs to go back to whatever normie site you came from. Everyone who bumped this anachronistic thread is cancer.