Watcha smoking on the last last day of this shit show Sup Forums?

Watcha smoking on the last last day of this shit show Sup Forums?

I was smoking reefers in Amsterdam yesterday. Now I just have ciggies

Nice. Me and some buddies are having a viewing of the wings of life tonight at midnight

Sounds chill, enjoy
Happy new year op

weed

Me too

And those

I know a dude that would punch you in the mouth for saying ciggies, but he lives in south central L.A., no joke seen him do it, no fucking clue why.

Assuming 2017 wont also be complete shit.

his mom probably said it

This guy knows whats up

Amber Leaf rolling tobacco, unfiltered. Nothing beats rolling your own without a filter. Marlboros are weak (because of the filter), and cigars are nice but you can't really smoke them quickly.

>cheaper
>stronger
>tastes better
>less chemicals

Why anyone would use a filter is beyond me.

Faget's pulled these off the market .
I ccan't find a substitute ... i have one more pack and i'll quit , bought some vapeing shit ... i'll try at least

Having never said ciggies in my life, if that happened to me I would deck that dude so bad he'd be decked for the rest of his life.

Hitting people irrationally is completely dependent on the idea that nobody will hit you back. Only works so many times.

Literally roll clove and tobacco into a cigarette.

Is rolling your own that hard? It's not.

Ciggies, cigarettes

All the same to me

Don't roll cloves and tobacco separately. It's awful. Just awful.

Get a mortal and pestle, and actually powder the cloves into the mash.

Add a VERY SMALL bit of weed, and prepare yourself for the best smoke of your life.

…mortar. On mobile, autocorrect, etc.

This

>not a hipster

smoking american spirits lights, because it lasts long while i drink my 40oz tequila

If you are talking bout the djarm blacks they pulled em then came back out as little cigars. 10 to a pack and maybe changed the paper. That's in the US anyways not sure where you are at tho.

Can get Djarum Blacks & Specials in BC in specialty smoke shops
Bout $14 CAD per pack

the text on the pack in google...
>BAM

14$ kek
i payed for thoes 4 $

Regular Djarum Blacks here, I'd smoke em more often if they weren't annoying to track down locally.

Not tobacco, that's for sure.

>why anyone would use a filter is beyond me

For me, it's because they don't sell unfiltered in my neighborhood. Nobody smokes Marlboro here and all the litter on the floor is newports from black people. Never wanna bum a cig from me cause it isn't Newport

> (OP)
These