Why do muslims defend their shitty religion?

Why do muslims defend their shitty religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQv-XapJuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone defends shitty personal qualities and choices.

welcome to human nature dumbass.

It's literally all they have in life.

no difference with Christians. even Jews are better then Christians

Why does anyone defend their shitty religion?

Mainly because they've invested so much into it that any admission of fault would be an admission of their own failure.

People.

All religions have a fucked up history
No religion is pure

What if you dont have any qualities that bother you if other people attack them. So therefore you not giving a fuck about what they say means you aren't defending because you dont care what people think about those qualities

/thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQv-XapJuo

The real question is, why the fuck are you concerning yourself with this right now, of all possible days? Shouldn't you be drinking yourself blind or something? I mean, at least have some fun for suck's sake, this topic can rest for a day or two. Don't worry, you can bait muslims later, they're not going anywhere in the new year.

Same reason as all other people who wholly swear themselves off to one faction over another: rigidity of thought, dogmatism and an unwillingness to doubt oneself are common human flaws.

Doesn't matter if it's religious, political, or some other system. If you're unwilling to see an argument or conflict from all sides and consider the possibility that you might be wrong or the other guys might have some valid points, and you're unwilling to make reasonable compromise or focus on negotiating a mutually beneficial outcome in place of one that's 100% to your favor regardless of how it influences others, you are not done growing up yet and deserve little to no influence on other people.

kek

Man i just wanna know alright. I've been trying to figure it out for like a year now.

That has always weirded me the fuck out. Like, is everyone in the Middle East so crazy invested in religion. Like from my vantage point, it does seem like they have nothing else in life except religion.

EXACTLY, like they dont have anything else on their minds? everything is about religion. Entire towns go to places of prayer at certain times of the day and if u dont youre shund

Because it's theirs. As people we will sooner try to justify our behavior than admit it was wrong. But Islam is objectively the shittiest major religion right now and needs to be either reformed or outright destroyed.

But didn't you know the answer from the beginning though?
It's because they are idiots. Like most other people. You're looking for logic in a place of chaos. You're not going to find any.

Man there is a huge part of me that says okay they're brainwashed idiots. But ive met some seriously intelligent indians in my time. not saying all muslims are indian but most ive met are. But something else has to give, like if it is a brainwashing how deep does this trance REALLY go? Does it literally make these people not care about blowing up innocent people? or in the last second they realise how much they fucked up? Im annoying like that

Because they're laws are based VERY much on religious beliefs, it causes chaos between different religious groups in that area. If you don't abide by simple rules or vote wrong in an election, you can get stoned. With laws like that it sets a hostile environment between people and countries. The extremism is due to wanting to be "right", so you and your family won't get killed.

Most people realise all their shitty stuff upon a near death experience, but other than that, no. There's serious doublethink going on in there. They KNOW murder is bad, but they're able to rationalize it away within the context of their warped value system. The same goes for most other people killing in the name of some bullshit ideology.

It's because they are under harsh religious laws and if they don't follow, they and their family will be killed. When you have a harsh environment, people become fanatic about being right because they fear being killed

Damn, so it really is a brainwash

Fuck all allahu akbars, fuck all muslims, all are terrorists

1.People tend to their opinion is the only correct answer.

2.Their religion dictates that they are to kill those who disagree with their opinion.

Wow, that's such a perpetual shit show. And yet, it's fucking clever as all hell.