You prefer Pakis?

It's not a real Slav, its russian slumdog

ЧЕ ТЫ ПРО РУССКИХ СКАЗАЛ ПИДОР ЕБУЧИЙ?

I don't speak vodka

you'd better speak fist then

I am russian and I am offended.

Being a slav is not that bad I promise

>sayanim detected

Nice try, schlomo. Your divide and conquer tactics won't work in Europe. Fuck off back to Israel.

We are whiter than the current Western Europeans.

In fact, Western Europeans are degenerate products of incest.

Just look at how they open their asses for muslims and niggers to fuck them.

Westerners have lost their ethical identities, cultural and social norms, and self-preservation instincts.

They have become a dying breed, mentally isolated in their own utopian bubble, blind to all aspects of this world, whose extinction gets fortunately accelerated by the islamic and the negrotic invasions.

Eastern Europe, and Salvic countries in general have protected Europe from outsider invasions since we came into existence, The Golden Horde, Ummayad dinasty, and Ottoman Empire are just a few of the hostile civilizations that we protected Europe from. Without the Slavs, the West would be a mongoloid Islamic province.

And we are defending Europe, and white man's civilization even today, despite the spikes in the road, limitations, sanctions and threats from the degenerate shadow of the EU, incompetent NATO leaders, and other western organizations that hate us, because we show them why they failed to protect their citizen's very lives, and how we are more successful in doing it. It makes us a thorn in their eyes.

There are already petitions going around, and Westerners who have retained basic preservation instincts and are concerned for their and their families's safety are already immigrating to Eastern Europe, the way things are going now will see the Slavic lands become a beacon of white civilization in a islamic negrotic sea

We are the superior human beings.

We will be around, with our cultural heritages long after the Occidental civilizations have been eradicated and forgotten.

weird thing is, their females look much better than their males

But they all look like this by age 30. They don't age well at all. That's why Russian men are always drunk.

dubs speak the truth

I totally have a thing for Eastern European females. Yum yum!

You sound like a creepy fuck with that yum yum! shit dude. I don't do creepy shit like that and I landed a Polish gf with a phat ass bitch. How does that make you feel loser? Sad? I bet it Fucking does. I do so much shit with her. She calls me daddy. Whatever the fuck I want. That's right son. Feel bad about yourself.

Indifferent

this

What's the point of having beautiful women around when you can't get any of them?
it's just an insult to injury.

Rate of autism is 6x higher in USA then in Russia
reconsider your statement

Bullshit u cryin

That's why cheese pizza is legal to own in Russia. Gotta slow down alchohol related deaths somehow.

>cheese pizza is legal to own
That's only for cops and Big Brothers.

>That's why cheese pizza is legal to own in Russia
It's not. Moreover, even roleplay is forbidden and is punishable by the same law. A 50 yo in a skirt with a backpack saying something like "fuck me, daddy" is 100% cheese pizza in Russia and is punishable by real sentences.