Anyone else staying home tonight?

anyone else staying home tonight?

>best friend forgot about bros b4 hoes and spends his nye with his new gf
>other friends went to amsterdam with their gfs
>my gf is sick and sleeping all day

welp, looks like I'm going to get blasted while browsing Sup Forums.
4 1/2 hours until midnight. not quite ready to get drunk yet.

how about a chill thread in a few hours, where we play a drinking game, listen to some you groove you lose and have some fun?

>>my gf is sick and sleeping all day
probably out fucking with some other chad

nope, she's in the bedroom sleeping. we live together

Hi, I'm at my home too.
Ok for drinking game but I just have a bottle of wine...

one bottle? mix it up with sparkling water or apple juice

I just have water...

me, i hate going out to a bar on nye. i live in a big city and it's all idiot amateurs.

it's meaningless anyway.

>best friend forgot about bros b4 hoes and spends his nye with his new gf

what are you 15?

nah, it's fine that he's spending tonight with his gf.

i dont like to go out at all. Due to a medical condition i cant drink alcohol without feeling like shit. They are always like: "oh you can still have fun without alcohol." so i just stay home and smoke weed until i'm at the point where i dont want to smoke anymore....

Me too, except I broke up with my gf of 6 years the other day there. Some virtual company would be good.

Got a few invites out but haven't got it in me.

Crate of beer at the ready!

what time zones are you living at?
gmt +1 here

EST

>>my gf is sick and sleeping all day
OP getting cuck'd.

damn, I'm 6 hours in the future

GMT +1 too

GMT. Scotsman here.

Tinsel-drinkers are the worst.

I'm sitting in a motel room by myself. I'm not celebrating new years. I really don't care one way or the other because 2017 is going to be no different than 2016. Every year fucking sucks.

true

im gonna celebrate new years the same way i have since i was 14

watch jools' hootenany and eat cheese

I once met a scotsman on Sup Forums and we became somewhat friends through a Sup Forums-based project. nice fella

For those who are on GMT +1 Where do you live ?

>i only have 4 friends
>all of them nerds
>i only have friends in the military
>all of them scatterd around the country
>I'm going for a 10 mile jog this evening
>get sum
>21 and still virgin tho

styria, austria

>21 and still virgin tho
why didn't you pay for a prostitute yet

yep staying in, slept with my two best friends last new years then went home and took a shit in the shower because I was so drunk

>resolution was to never drink again
>sober
>just had dinner with family
>gonna watch mars attacks and watch some fireworks then go to bed

It's not a problem to be virgin

Aye, the Scots are nice folk considering how shit a life we have.

if you're 14 it's not, no. but if you're in your 20s and don't try to become a wizard, it is at least shameful

Going out on NYE sucks anyway OP. I'm going out and fucking hate it.

Why would it be shamefull ?

same. out of town and dont know anyone in this city. We can get drunk together user

You still talk to the two best friends?
DETAILS!

staying home with my man

pic related

drink one for your fellow brethren who don't go out then

what if you are so disgusted by your genitals that the thought of anyone interacting with them in any way makes you sick to your stomach?

because it's a basic part of life and an experience that everyone should have had at a certain point

Just got back from a nye party. Watched my ex hook up with some guy while staring me dead in the eyes at 1200, just to piss me off

well fuck. the more reason to get shitfaced

I'm 1/4 jewish i dont want to spend the schmeckles for a whore, also i like cute girls not whory ones hard to find in a occupation like prostitution.

sounds like a bitch. Should've dumped a drink on her

Was going to go to a party, but got so fucking sick last night and feeling the aftermath today. Sucks.

I am. She tried texting me to tell that it was because her friend told her to make me jealous

Getting shitfaced, and fucking a cheap whore tonight. New year!

I hope you dropped her like a steaming hot piece of shit. sounds like she's >20?

just hort enough shekels to make some good girl notice then.
if this doesn't work just remember that jaweh still loves you.

Anyone up for a CS GO game ?
Give me your Steam tag !

how cheap

That will be me, I can drink some booze but i have shit liver and im on meds for medical issues.

I got a new bong so im going to put it to use tonight.

what do you want more user ?
cheers

She turned 19 a week ago; I'm 22 for reference

yeah thought so. chicks under 20 are simply useless. I've only had problems with them at that age. I hope it comforts you that they become more sensible with 22 and up

I hope so. It's been the worst fucking four months for me. Completely fell for the whore, and she cheated on me ~6 times in the time we were together

6 times? did you know of every single time or just found out?
learn to not take shit from women and they'll respect you enough to not cheat on you. if she cheats on you once, give her the boot

My friends are throwing a party, but I don't feel like going to the other part of town in this damn cold, so I will rather stay at home. Also I'm 25 and I'm getting too old for this juvenile shit. Is there any other oldfag who doesn't have the will or energy for parties anymore?

spending night at home because fuck this year. It can go fuck off and die in silence for me.

I'm gonna be drinking beer and playing the vidya tonight. I will also undoubtedly be browsing Sup Forums

Ive got a cinema downstairs, gonna get high and watch some shit i wont remember about in the morning

>In my apartment
>drinking Johnny walker and shitposting
>living the life

>Johnny walker
could have done better, mate

I found out after we broke up. I knew after one time cause she told me and I forgave her cause we weren't "official"

that was a sign. but fuck it. have a beer

Open to suggestions mate

It's 6am, bit early now, but I'll definitely have one this afternoon

where do you live?

what do you have at home?

Australia, in the NT

well then you're already in 2017. what's it like? have any celebs died yet?

Jack,Johnny and some vodka in russian idk

vodka it is.
but try some jameson for a change. it's my go-to choice

Ahhh not yet that I've heard of, would be interesting to know if anyone had. Hopefully 2017 is my year. I've been accepted into pilot training with defence, and am buying my own place, so I'm hoping everything works out for me TBH. If it doesn't I'm gonna an hero at the end of this year

Altight mate, appreciate the advice have a great 2017

good luck then. I'm probably gonna become a father in 2017. at least we're planning. I've already got a stable job and my own place and I feel ready

you to fam

*too

Fuck yeah congrats Sup Forumsro, I wish you all the best

thanks

me this new years