Hey Sup Forums so who's your hero's in life?

Hey Sup Forums so who's your hero's in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/im14andthisisdeep/
youtu.be/Fa57E2owado
westword.com/news/forgiving-my-columbine-high-school-friend-dylan-klebold-5834485
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit.com/r/im14andthisisdeep/

fuck off faggot

>that feel when now i watching pumped up kicks with eric and harris on video
ofc, these young boys on pic-rel ;3

Myself
youtu.be/Fa57E2owado

mootypoo

piss off

Not these faggots

These faggots are edgelords like the rest of you newfags

I've read victim stories about how they actually bullied kids and were the dicks while they just wanted to kill innocent people. Plus their aim was shit.

Me I and myself.

Why would my hero have an in life, and what is that exactly?

Idiot they were not bully's. Plus no innocent person was killed that day.

i hope your kids die in a school shooting

Kek you're fucking autistic

God I hope so too user, that faggot is autistic

Btw if you want proof
Read this interview article

westword.com/news/forgiving-my-columbine-high-school-friend-dylan-klebold-5834485

Honestly, who really cares about a couple of random kids, who shot up a random school, without, even, a high body count.

Why because I'm not sheep like you are. Those killed didn't do anything to stop the bullying. They just sat back and watched. Just as guilty.

My true hero

Hey nigger millions of people view Eric & Dylan as godlike.

Boldly assuming that to be true, what is that worth? They will eventually be forgotten like countless other mass murderers, that you probably have never heard of, and never will. Why would I worship two random kids, that only did what many others could have done?

It's been almost 18 years and these men are still the measuring bar and still idolized for their deed.

That is only because they happened to have been pioneers of this craft, and for that reason have had longer lasting notoriety.

Note: School shooting have occurred before Columbine, but had less of a body count.