Ask a Starbucks employee anything

Ask a Starbucks employee anything

i want a fucking large drink

Niggers

Nice Trips. What are your political views.

If I ask you to suck my dick. What kind of drink would you make me?

How's the pay
free coffee / tea?
is it stressful
what are the busiest hours?
I'm looking for a job with them just wondering how they are

do you throw away anything still good?
would it be possible to check the dumpsters?

a glass of salty milk

I believe that you want a venti,theat will be $14.95

This

how many people have you killed so far?

also checked

fuck your dumb name, everythng else is named normal. why are the drink sizes stupid ?

Why the white chocolate mocha made me make a lot of diarrhea?

Did corporate pay for those expensive trips sir?

Isn't it true there are coffee shops in Seattle that are test sites for you guys? Also, nice trips

youre probablt lacoste in tall arrant

this would make sense since everyone in seattle is a coffee drinking fag

What drink?
Nice dubs. I'm more conservative/libertarian but honestly i don't care enough about politics
Starwberry accai with coconut milk
Recently we got a pay raise. I make around 9.50/hr or so. Close to $10/hr plus tips.
Yeah you get free shit whenever at your store
It can be stressful. Depends on your manager and location. Mine happens to be the busiest in the district and my manager is a cunt so yeah i get stressed.

Definitely look into if you don't mind the fast pace environment
Holy fuck yes we do. We throw away so much shit it's crazy. Especially drinks made incorrectly or leftout food that is perfectly fine.
None.... Yet. I came close to wanting to strangle this one customer though.
Don't know but I'm sick of the White mocha already.
Yes. They have them in other states.

What do you hate?

Meow

when do baristas become barristers

why is it that everytime i go through drive thru they forget my order ?

Do you get free shit?

Are you a starbucks employee?

Don't know. They should have a screen right there telling then the next order. Although I have at times lost track of what order was sent through cause I was either gathering other orders or was moved to bar to help with drinks.
Yes you do if you go to your store that you work at. Going to other stores just get you a discount.
Yeah

another fellow Sup Forumsarista tagging in here. Hell yeah u get free shit. Any amount of drinks 30 min before shift starts and 30 min after shift ends. My pay is $12 hourly. Business stops boomin once kids graduate from school.

How can I get free stuff and not seem like a nigger?

they seem to take the order fine but when i go up to the window they always ask me what i ordered and usually they made the wrong thing.

Trips, do you cum/piss in their coffee?

no op but this worked a few times for me. i basically sit by where they hand out the drinks and then i look at them as they hand the drinks to another person, and they always seem to ask if i have gotten my order yet. say no and just ask for anything you want. they usually dont ask for proof .this has worked for me and my friends a few times. it only really works with drinks tho

you can get ice waters free. If u catch the store at a great time(especially if store is slow)w the right employees. They might oblige. Maybe after ordering announce you left your wallet at home and apologize for wasting their time. That would be enough to make me want to say fuck it and make ur shitty frap.

careful w that shit bub we got a history of all transactions.

its not my fault the employees are too dumb to notice

Hmmm that's odd. The way we have our drive thru set up is two touch screens. One to take the actual order and send it to bar and the other to cash out and we have another screen for bump order. Either they have an error with their bump screen or maybe a software issue in there system is mixing up orders. We had that happen before one time where our bump screen got fucked up so we forgot what orders we took and just asked what they had.
Basically this or It works every so often. Or just befriend a barista and they usually will be cool with giving out free shit. If you do the "oh shit I forgot my wallet I am so sorry" we'll usually just give you the drink cause the is no point in making you drive off and waste resources but gotta be careful with that
Nah.

Dis gud

Do you snowflakes actually believe that what you do is worth $15 per hour?

What's the one thing you hate about your job?

not op but fuck no. No one deserves 15 an hour. The fact that im 19 and make 12 an hour is a blessing. Even if starbucks made a 15 an hour bump, eventually the company would go in the shitter. Prices would go up even MORE.

Lol no. $10/hr or even $11 is imo what is okay pay for what we do. Definitely not a $15 job. Plus our benefits are great.
Fucking frappuccinos man. I loathe them. Especially when a family goes through drive thru and asks for 4+ venti frappuccinos. I wanna kill them. Plus the way our bar is setup we have to move all around the area just to make them and it's frustrating and time consuming.

fuckkk, starbucks is expensive enough

"Grande iced Machiatto upside down 4 splendas no foam/whip splash of coconut ex caramel extra ice in a venti cup"
Fucking hellraiser puzzle

id go insane with this type of shit. i cant even handle asking for it

OP here. Those fuckers make me go crazy. Or the ones that have to have fucking 5 shots or more in their coffee