Sup Forums quick question. is it gay for me to suck my own dick?

Sup Forums quick question. is it gay for me to suck my own dick?
i have started taking yoga classes and i after sometime i discovered that i am now flexible enough to put my own dick in my mouth. (pic not me).

Is it gay to touch your own dick and masturbate?

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT'S GAY?
Are you in a country where being gay is punished by death?
Yes: Well, then abstain from expressing your homosexuality and move out of the country.
No : What is wrong with being gay that you created this thread?!

I highly doubt you'd be comfortable enough to cum.

I suck myself off and cum in my mouth sometimes. I can only get the very tip in.

It's not uncomfortable really but I don't stretch it too bad, I just kind of lick and gently suck the tip while I keep fapping with my hand.

Trips of truth!

You touch your dick and dont have the need to touch other dicks? You are ok

first of all i am straight so i don't wanna do it if it is gay
second i don't support lgbt so i do care if is gay or not
third is yes i do live in a country where being gay is punishable by death

You know you are going to try it. Probably already have.

>first of all i am straight so i don't wanna do it if it is gay

Why? Does your dick fall off? You're getting AIDS from nowhere?
Who in the world cares? It's not like you're cursed for life.

have you considered euthanasia?

when you are done sucking your own dick do you have an insatiable desire to have sex with men, almost as if you were born with it? If not, I don't think you're gay.

no i don't have any desire to do that. well i did ignore this thread and just did it. i sucked my own dick. felt amazing but when i came it was kinda weird having my mouth fill with cum. spat it out

You get used to it over time. Took me like a year to swallow. At first I lost interest after, but eventually you swallow. Look into CEI videos.

Now it's just easy cleanup.

I wish I could suck my own dick. I've given myself fscisls and it's really hot the cum falling on my face and in my mouth but it would be even better if I could suck it. Only problem with self-facialing is that position hurts.
I want to suck dick but don't want to suck anpther guy's dick.

its like 50% gay, idk

how old r u user? for how long have u been practicing yoga?

You're practicing yoga and sucking your own dick, you're gay, user.

Same. I love watching the cum spurt out. I even wear safety glasses so I can keep my eyes open.

As long as you point yourself towards Mecca and ask Allah for forgiveness afterwards, you'll be okay.

I just love the feeling of the cum on my face and in my mouth.

>taking yoga classes
>asks if he's gay

user answered his own question.

Yeah. Great way to end a fap. Agree the needed position is shit but I don't do it every time.

This

>I even wear safety glasses so I can keep my eyes open.
Jesus Christ. I'm gay and find this really faggy.

I don't want cum in my eyes lad.

Not gay at all. But some advice.

I was young and horny once too. I got really good at sucking my own dick, to the point where I could cum straight in my mouth and swallow every drop(there's literally like cumming in your own mouth).

But it comes at a price. My back is now totally fucked. It can take years to catch up with you. But when it does, you'll have the back of someone 30 years older than you are.

Just get a girl do it bro

Gay its confirmed

You think sucking your own dick fucked up your back? You did it that often?

You are only gay if you LOVE a man. It's about your psychology, NOT where you put your cock

no, but if you get tired of sucking it i will suck it for you

I did, yeah. Probably every day for almost a year. I kept getting more flexible, yes. But there was always some pain that came with it, because I wanted to stretch further than before. It would go away fairly quick since I was young, but I'm feeling it now

Hope you feel better. I have a herniated disc from an accident and life is very difficult with chronic pain. I have to do these physical therapy exercises every day and marginally do anything.

I used to suck my own cock with ease. Now that I'm older I suck cocks of men I meet on CL.

Aren't you afraid of getting some STD or worse?

Well its definitely masturbation but if your definition of gay is having a penis penetrate a man's orifice, then its gay and degenerate. If your definition of gay is sexual play specificallt between two males, then its just a dude pleasuring himself. Either way if you want to suck your own dick in the privacy of your own home go ahead.

STDs from oral are really overblown. Sure it sucks if you get one, but if you use your head it's hard to get one.

>first of all i am straight so i don't wanna do it if it is gay
Private hedonism is okay user. Being a faggot of any orientation in public is an issue.

>use your head

Intentional pun?

>well i did ignore this thread and just did it. i sucked my own dick
why make the thread if you were going to blow your load in your mouth anyway?

There's like 3 puns in that post

Because OP is a faggot.

How can you protect yourself? What do you look for?

/thread m8

Four, actually.