Nobody comes to my birthday

>nobody comes to my birthday
>bc is new year's eve, and they have better plans
>every single year

Well just throw a birthday on Sup Forums? I'll join you for some virtual cake..?

To be fair OP, it could be the May 11th and people would probably still have better shit to do

I don't have any friends so no one comes to my birthday anyways.

Why not throw your birthday party like the week after or something?

Nice dubs, but virtual food still tasting bad. So many electrons, tastes like batteries!

>get drunk,
>fap etc.
>cry that ur alone
>feel bad
>tell urself "fuck them all" they are useless to me anyway
>u aint feelin bad anymore
>think about your plans about conquering whole world /w mass holocaust
>be wasted
>go to sleep
>solved

That's what I do.

You know. You could be less of a little bitch about it and just go to the bar for new years.

ITT op is being a candyass little bitch because no one loves him

Not hard to imagine why, you're a drama queen.

Go to one of their NYE parties with a cake and bring the birthday party to them, you fucking beta.

An hero you whiney faggot

Birthdays are meaningless

I'm sorry man. That's gotta suck. There are people who are much less well-liked who have more people attend their birthday simply because it falls on a different day of the year.

Happy Birthday, and Happy New Years!

Alright calm down user, OP doesn't deserve all that abuse you're flinging at him

moar

>Gay
Watch Randy Savage Recaps until New Years ends.
>Throw party 2 days later.

Happy birthday user, i wish you a very good New year Sup Forumsro

Fuck you op. Ohh woe is me I wish people cared about me more wahhhh. Theres probably a reason they don't give a fuck about you. You're a whiney little faggot and no one wants to hear it, so they avoid you whenever possible.

Grow the fuck up

>shitposting on new year's eve
AHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAa WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Come, it's a party

Sorry to hear that Wilson

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to get along with people but try to be better then peopn ugly people smell lik shit n think is better then people but smell like shit n look like a ugly lil bitch that smell like shit n get angry

n try to be better then everybody n smell like poop

just give a shit man! i hate my bdays

Go and do ur birthday at like a bar/club or something. Go out and do something on the occasion rather than sitting at home whining about it. U gotta see shit from other people's perspectives. They wanna party on New Years and u want to have a party. Do both. Have a party with all the people at a place where they are gonna party. It's literally that simple