Alright boys here's what's up. my parents found out that i smoke weed regularly and they are pissed...

alright boys here's what's up. my parents found out that i smoke weed regularly and they are pissed. like they might kick me out of the house. they don't seem to understand that it is the only thing that makes me happy and are only concerned with the legality of it. what do?

pic related is my bong

your a fucking loser if weeds the only way to make u happy

Clearly the only option left for you is to slam fuck your father over the back of the couch while maintaining eye contact with your mother.

Tell them you're gay too, that'll probably piss them off more if they're cunts

Underage b& is all you should get here, but since I'm feeling good I'll give you advice and hopefully screw your stupid head on straight: you're unhappy because you're a young piece of shit and have a lot of work to do on yourself, try harder at school or do something productive with your time to build a future instead of wasting your time, money, and brains on a drug, good luck faggot.

Move to Colorado.

Duh!

Be a weed smoking faggot some more. That'll show them.

all good OP, same shit happened ot me. youll find your way, maybe its time to be kicked out anyways. Hell ill rent out a room to you if youre in texas HA

If weed is the only thing that makes you happy quit smoking and stop being such a disgrace to humanity and I dunno, go workout or something instead of playing video games you ugly fuck. Do something in the sun proven to fight depression. People like you is why the human race is weak and needs to be purged

Real advice.

this

You're the ubiquitous stoner faggot.

>hurr durr muh weed
>can't live without it
>not addicted to it though

I mean, if you are living with your parents (which itself isn't bad considering out economic times), it's best to abide by their rules.

If you have your shit together, just move out OP.

If you don't got your shit together, stop smoking weed and get your shit together.

Move on to lsd and heroin. They'll wish you still only smoked weed

>oh ur not like me and dont like the things i like, YOURE A PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIITTTTTT

argue it's becoming more acceptable as demonstrated by legalisation
argue that there's worse things you could be doing
make an agreement that it won't affect grades/school and if your grades slip you'll stop

looks like your life is a massive failure, op

you are a cuck and should be treated as one

i honestly hope you get kicked out and die, you pothead joke

this has b8 written all over it

they don't seem to understand that it is the only thing that makes me happy

If this is true, you need to quit for your own sake. Shit like this is how you become an addict. A worthless 30-something year old scraping by at a shithole job and still living at a party house because you waste all your money on weed and try to pretend you're not a failure by telling everyone "but it's not _physically_ addictive!"

why would this have bye written all over it?

you fucking newfag, learn 2 read

How old are you? Child? Or parasite who lives in the basement? Get the hell out on your own, like you should have done, move to Colorado, get a life.

Buy a high CBD strain. Make your parents smoke as they will feel no effect with the CBD.

Tell them it's for inflammation. Win !

Stop the weed and start the speed. That's the path you're going if all you like to do is run around and get high spending the money they work for on bud. The loud pack isn't worth it my dude