It's a "Sliders predicts the future" episode

It's a "Sliders predicts the future" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not yet it hasn't, and always remember the Professor won that vote due to a miscount

tfw this episode was mysteriously missing when the series was on Netflix

Fix the timer Quinn! It's not funny anymore!!!

Yeah. Maybe if we had Arturo running it could be avoided. Instead we have the big orange loser.

I remember that episode was basically run by modern day feminist who seemed unimaginable back then and the men were domesticated betamales taking care of the kids.

“There is something in Islam that is belligerent, offensive, insidious and ideologically opposed to the values that we believe.”

Even Muslims he knows and likes “don’t dare to say” that slavery is wrong, he said.

“I tell you, if you’re a black person in this country, and you are not outraged about this, then a lot of your ancestors would be wringing their hands, and weeping in shame. Come on!” said Rhys-Davies.

It's off Netflix now unfortunately. And only the later crappier seasons are on iTunes.

I'm pretty sure it's still on Hulu

man the network did a fucking number on this show. Fucking aliens that travel through different parrarel universes. Doing basically movie of the week episodes. FUCKING main character's parents are from a alternate reality that is so advanced and he's from that universe and that's why he'a able to make the tech no travel through worlds in the first place. Fucking assholes fucking network execs fucking s uck

how did those bernie donations go bud?

Huh?

Is Hulu still a thing?

Not so fast, mosquito woman.

Drone strikes carried out on the flimsiest of pretexts across countless countries
Stiring up a fundamentalist insurgency to fight a civil war in Syria
Invading and occuopying and completely recking the society of Iraq
Invading and occupying Afghanistan
Supporting Israels occupation of the West Bank and subjegation of the Palestinians
Supporting Turkeys war against its Kurdish population
Supporting Indonesia massacing 1/3rd of the population of East Timor
Fighting a secret illegal war against Nicaragua
Working with Drug Dealers to supply said war
Aiding dictatorships across the rest of Central America fight wars against their own populations
Vietnam War
Installing Mbutu in the Congo
Installing friendly dictators across South America
Installing Suharto in Indonesia
And on and on and on.

Thats not Islam
Thats America
So tell me, professor, who is belligerent? Insidious? Ideologically opposed to the values that we believe in?

Sounds like freedom to me

>blaming americans for jewish neocons ruining the country

shill harder Shlomo

>Jews are responsible for America installing Suharto in 1965 and giving him a list of 600,000 people to liquidate
How?
Are they responsible for the Trail of Tears in the 19th century too?
At what point do you take responsibility and not pass the buck?
Blaming der joos is a great dodge, you can be innocent and well meaning and absolved of responsibility and everything wrong is because of an outside force

>comparing the cold war to the modern pointless interventions
>comparing fighting a war of conquest to modern pointless interventions

fuck off antifa

I'm fine with war if it's for some overall broader purpose, but the wars in the middle east have no point besides (theoretically not practically) advancing the aims of a few globalist kike neocons and their Israeli buttbuddies.

You can justify a lot in the Cold War because it was an attempt to stop communism, but the wars in the middle east are batshit retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

there's no defending that.

No one got anything out of the Iraq or Afghanistan or Syrian, or Libyan or Yemeni or Ukranian Wars. It's just a bunch of pointless bullshit for no damn reason. If anything the predicament is far worse, because we have replaced Arab nationalists with Jihadists.

>Being delusional enough to think he'd win.
Face it Sup Forums. You screwed us by nominating the one person who can lose in the fall.