Post girl you know, other anons reply and say how they'd fuck them, you know the drill. reply for reply

post girl you know, other anons reply and say how they'd fuck them, you know the drill. reply for reply

bump

how would you get her to ride your cock like a slut?

too much clothes to tell

she's an innocent prude

Ex GF. What would you do?

No holes off limits.

reply for reply

tittyfuck while those red lips do the work

Ex GF

Forced brutal-anal with a belt around her neck. Make her black out before cumming everytime.

Gonna push her onto that bed and rip down her shirt, and stuff my cock into her pussy repeatedly until she etakes all my cum in her pussy. then i would turn her around, smack her ass, and stuff it in there too.

take this one

Nice. I had a belt around her neck once while I fucked her ass hard. She used her vibrator on her clit and she blacked out for a bit but had the best orgasm of her life. I asked if she wanted me to stop and she begged me to keep going so I nutted in her ass and kept strangling her.

Thats hot. My current GF never takes it up the ass sadly

I turn them all eventually. She had tried it before but her BF at the time was half a fag. I stole her away for a few years and turned her out into a fabulous little kink whore. Think she's married now. He should thank me.