Rumor thread

rumor thread

Synopsis

>UFO crashed
>spread it around
>say it crashed in a hard to reach area for the media to get to

Plan

>find UFO crash footage from movies and shit (early 2000's no one will look there)
>say locals surfaced the videos
>start making shit up and pin it on the locals
>???
>profit

>pic related its north of las vegas possible area (it can't be to remote or people won't buy it)

I'll post coords and shit in a reply

thinking between the two mountains also if you can find a place in high elevation so helicopters have a hell of time getting there

Other urls found in this thread:

nuforc.org/index.html
mufon.com/
ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We were going with Pripyat, Ukraine.

It's an abandoned town, affected by Chernobyl

possible coordinates looks like it'd be hell to get there but I'll search for high elevation places

37.372583, -116.014609

bump

bump
cmon negros lets do this

Here's some tips from the other thread:

1. The debris shouldn't look like anything. Not a plane, not a UFO; just debris. That will make it difficult to say what it is. Don't add any glowing stuff or anything else that makes it obviously fake.

2. If there's just one photo, a good back story is needed about why there is just one. Perhaps something like the person who took it was a passenger in a small plane (not a commercial aircraft because the picture is too close to the ground) when something strange flew in front of them and crashed. Only had time to get one photo because they immediately returned to the airport.

3. When reporting it you want people to help investigate what it is and what happened. You should come across as concerned about what happened. This will make it more believable.

should be in the US since it'll catch more traction and not look as suspicious when was the last time the ukraine was in the fuckin news? and how would people know if the towns abandoned? you need to crash it by a local small town the media doesn't give a shit about

Tcheno stuff ? i made it really fast but if you have some UFO pic for me i can try harder

It's a pretty big thing to be honest. Lots of radiation and shit. Would make sense, also would take the news a small bit to get there, conspiracy theorists will be freaking the hell out, and such.

nuforc.org/index.html
>THE NATIONAL UFO REPORTING CENTER

mufon.com/
>Mutual UFO Network

ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
>UFO tracking and reporting

You'd be wasting your time. The acronym UFO immediately leads to most people not taking what you're saying seriously.

4. Report it to the small town local news network near the crash site. Don't go for large networks like CNN, Fox, MSNBC who have the capacity to quickly fact check this stuff.

True as possible / 10

take pics from old movies (early 2000's) and use those or try like page 4 of google

Don't

>add aliens
>add a shitload of smoke/fire (it has to be 'stumped upon')

then what do you call it?

but it's Europe so I don't think it'd spread as fast and it can't be abandoned it makes it look like a set up it should be a remote area around small towns because in reality, a UFO or plane is likely to crash away from big cities and shit

5. When reporting it, don't use the word UFO. Say it was some kind of thing flying through the sky. It's possible that it could have been a plane, but it didn't really look like a plane. You want to imply that it was a UFO, while sounding really reluctant to admit that it is a UFO. This way you don't come off sounding like a UFO nutter and it leaves the possibility open that it could have been some kind of conventional craft.

it'd be a nice practical joke but lets try to keep it real until national media picks up

also we can't spam the shit out of the story either we just have to inject it into conspiracy theorist and let them do the hard work

to add on

don't include to much info or it looks fabricated

if this takes off we just slowly leak more 'info' corresponding with the timing

Good point.

6. Keep the story short and simple. Essentially stick to a few lines pertaining to the photo. Don't draw any conclusions; let others do that for themselves.

top view looks like a probably landing path incase of emergency

send original pic i can handle this

These look way too much like stereotypical UFOs. It should be more debris so you can't really tell what it is.

Nah this one

Yeah i'm very good i know

its also a 100mi from Las Vegas

THATS TERRIBLE OMG

Look good to me.

There it is. This is the winning picture that will sell this story.

I'm glad to be a part of this.

the picture looks way too fake. Its a fucking google maps image with a ufo slapped in. this will be debunked in a minute

You will surely go down in history as a god among men.

The pic should just have random debris.

yep. this will fail

So, what should we do ?

maybe some user who lives in a country area goes and takes a photo and we shop it? can't be traced and we can say it was from anywhere

I don't know, she look like someone was randomly moving ong g map and find this.

Look legit to me. "user GUY FIND UFO ON GMAP, LOCATION UNKNOW" if you find it tell us"

just looks fake as fuck, the site is just a hole in the ground. If something were to crash, it would have a trail to it, and most likely debris. this will be broken down the minute it gets out

We can say the floor is made or wet sand lol.

yeah u'r right i'll work on it. What can i add to make it look more realistic ?

"Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon"

>Debris around area
>Slight discoloration of the ground around
>When placing shit imagine it breaking up in the air and then falling not exploding upon impact

I live in the country and it's hill so if something were to crash on my hill it won't slide much but it will make a huge pile of dirt and its snowy af so shopping will be hard

But it's on the ground now

Valid point there, user.

>ufo crashes during winter
>no snow
>green trees

what if it was just caught in the atmosphere as something shiny moving rapidly and no photo of the ground area and we lure the media to investiagte

Get the true fanatics involved. Someone write a rambling letter to a bonafide alien abduction researcher, detailing an abduction the night of the crash. Researcher investigates and discovers all the details already planted. Profit.

>Melted snow
>Evergreens nigga

I live near Alex Jones, I could fuck shit up and tell him the government is hiding aliens, and that i know some people who found a crash site lmfao

how about somewhere in Antarctica. a fisherman or something took the pic. the UFO crashed in Antarctica shore.

or fuckin alaska

> Headline! Small Nevada town under siege from extra terrestrial bombardment!
>Local residents have reported several strange lights moving erratically before seemingly crashing into a particular hill outside of town.
>This has been going on for several nights and so far no one has attempted to cross the rough terrain to investigate

Need some debris i think but i want your advice, is that better ?

coords are posted at top of thread see if you can get a better resolution of the ground..

here, fucking point hope, alaska. easy spot

dont mind my EDGY AS FUCK profile photo

Yes i got it in HD but i save it in low res for hidding the default.

if something crashes at high speeds like a UFO it's gonna be shattered and not whole its just a gonna be a linear debris path

look up airplane crashes. that's what the UFO crash looks like. debris

this pic + debris should be good you think ?

no, no one will believe Google maps

?

I'm the only one trying in here man

Of course yes i believe my own lie.

Are you saying it's fake ? fag

Using an aircraft that is not shaped like a disk but more like an airplane that is torn to shit would look more realistic and less "hurr durr ufos are fake"

Just "UFO" sound fake so it's gonna be really hard, but people who people in this kind of shit are stupid so that's not impossible to make them believe a google map image.

I can tell based on some of the pixels that this is fake. Praise holy Tom Cruise.

I'm far away to be a photoshop expert, show me them so i can correct.

You should claim one crashed into steamboat springs Colorado, but no one believed it because it's basically the land if stoned hippies.

The simply idea of UFO is shitty