Give me some god tier albums

Give me some god tier albums

Just bought De Stijl by the White Stripes on vinyl yesterday. Good shit, has some of their blues-ier shit like "Your Southern Can is Mine", and "Death Letter".

"Catch Hell Blues" is probably still my favorite song by them though.

And the wife bought Sound and Color by the Alabama Shakes.

Solid album, solid band.

The rest of our vinyl collection is comprised of old classic rocks records my dad owned. My favorite is some obscure collection of songs by Bob Marley and the Wailers pressed in Germany. Can't remember the name off hand, but you can never go wrong with the Wailers. Peter Tosh gets too little credit.

Thanks user, looking it up right now

how about that family photo album

I came from /out/ to post this

OP doesn't even give you examples of what they're into

Does he need to? Just post what you're into.

Personally any Sublime album is god-tier imo

I listen to this and get baked every night before bed.

Madvillain - Madvillainy

Yeezus

Oh boy, you're the first person I came across who also likes Jack White. Yeah, I should probably "get out" more.

Also, there was a time (10 years ago, fuck I'm old) when I was obsessed with that song, but given my mediocre guitar skills I could never play it right.

I showed it to a female friend, and she just stared blankly into the horizon and finally couldn't take it anymore and asked me to change the song.

niggers you have no idea

Blue sky Black Death - late night cinema

Sadistik - the balancing act

Emancipator - soon it will be cold enough

>you're the first person I came across who also likes Jack White
easily my favorite living guitarist. his style is so raw, fits perfectly with his blues-rock tracks. specifically the solo in "catch hell blues."

Pretty interesting documentary with him, Jimmy Page, and The Edge (not a big U2 fan but whatever). "It Might Get Loud" is the title.

Run The Jewels 2 by Run The Jewels.

Blast Tyrant by Clutch.

>Drake
Not sure OP wants to spend his evening crying about his ex.

Dirt - Alice in chains