Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

How many genders are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

isna.org/faq/conditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2. anyone who thinks differently is willfully mentally ill.

Over 9000

2 , gender dysphoric weirdos and queers don't count.

what about hermaphrodites?

They are non gender. Gender is based on biological ability to procreate. Male or female. Anything else is a random mutation of nature.

That is a birth defect.

/thread

YOU MISOGYNISTIC PEICE OF SHIT, THERES 385 GENDERS AS OF RIGHT NOW!

GO DIE CIS SCUM

American culture recognizes 2, and I don't give a shit about other cultures because I'm a goddamn American.

1 the male, women are objects

Wouldn't they be considered both male and female? Not a 3rd gender just the sum of 2 existing ones.

They are both male and female, but it's not a natural thing in humans. It's a genetic defect.

pokeball is a gender?

Science says there are two, with the rare exception to those born with both sex organs. But technically, that just means there are people with both, and doesn't not constitute a third sex as a whole.

I know, I'm clicking into the bait.

There are as many genders as you want; however there are only two sexes. Just think of gender as a faggot snowflake title to wear over your head. Like... you're your MMO character and you choose your own title to call yourself. For example, "OP the faggot" who identifies as a faggot. Yes, faggot can be a gender, since it's your own construct you made up yourself.

is that a masculine vagina or a feminine penis op?

This shit has to be some sort of joke.

3; Men, women and idiots

Hermaphrodite

/thead

Milo said there's male, female and retarded.

/thread

>thead

Grammatically, there are 3 genders. Feminine, masculine and neutral.
He she it/they.

Example of "it" and "they"
But which one is the it?

Male and female but I consider trans girls to be female

You forgot Rubbergender

They're not female. They're mentally ill men who mutilate their bodies, you closeted bisexual.

holy kek

whoa what makes you think that

I do love trans but in my eyes they are women and because they are women I'm not bisexual

You're a gynophilic bisexual. You're attracted to feminine women and feminine men.

this

I'd suck your balls dry nigga

No, this is a ravioli thread.

This.

You can be trans and not buy into the shit tumblr screams.

Dubs.. must be true

I've got so much on her.

The same as there are sexes. Two.

Sexual preference is what retards don't fucking understand. You don't like sex, fine. Doesn't make you a different gender. You like fucking cars? Fine, doesn't change your gender.

If you honestly believe you can change your gender, then what's stopping you from believing Tumblr too? They're both the same bullshit.

Thank CIS biology that you are fucking alive.

Man and woman

>If you honestly believe you can change your gender,

I don't. If you could change your mental gender why would you ever choose anything other than what matches your body? Being trans sucks. It's the fact that you can't change your gender that transgender people exist at all.

2, xx and xy chromosomes.
Then there are malformed people who for example can have 3 sex chromosomes and then there are retarded people who think they are a sex that they were not born with.

Sexual preference has nothing to do with gender btw, a gay man is still a man.

There is only ONE genderfluid.

Then what they should get is psychological therapy, not cosmetic surgery. Give them a couple those pills that treat schizophrenia too.

>pokeball

Transgender here !
Spoiler alert : there are only 2 FUCKING GENDERS.

You're either male or female.
I'm male and I will die as a male.
The XY chromosome will NEVER change even though I look like a fucking woman.

How can i find real futas? (Real women with penis and vagina) - any website

does this answer your question

Okay so... I'm born man, raised man, had hormonal imbalance that rendered me with tits (bcup) and a fem peen (5undhalf"), secretly wished I was born grill because of how wonderful girls were treated around me AND I have a total baby face aswell as a luscious head of hair thanks to low T and good jeans. I m not attracted to men and the idea of intimacy with one beyond a dicking repulses me.

Had sex with only women, but never came from intercourse.

What does that make me?

A faggot

You're a heterosexual male with a hormonal imbalance.

What part of "You cannot change your gender" wasn't clear? They tried that. Hell misinformed doctors still occasionally try this, but it just flat out doesn't work.

This is NOT how it works you fucking piece of shit.

well, technically it is a birth defect, but if it became as common as some other minor genetic quirks I'd say it is an amalgamation of the two already existing genders but would, by law, have to be classed as a third gender or fall under the "Other" category on a form if the company or corporation that supply the aforementioned form acknowleged whatever balderdash the gender dysphoric group whom say that there are 60+ genders.
TL;DR: No-one cares.

Intersex. It's an actual scientific thing and not something made up by tumblr. Everyone starts as females in the womb (which is why everyone has nipples) but due to hormones determined my your chromosomes you develop as a male. Since nothing is perfect some people are born with abnormalities (i.e. birth defects, mental disorders, etc) but you got caught somewhere between female and developing as male. I'd recommend seeing an endocrinologist.

Question, when you ejaculate, what does it look like?

There's even a possibility you have ovaries in place of your testes

Reference
>isna.org/faq/conditions

Yeah but why does my hole literally feel cock-starved? Why do I hate women that insist I'm the lucky one? Why am I so skilled at serving Multi-O cereal each time I fuck someone that SHOULD be me?

I m bi-cidal at most.

post them

>What does that make me?

a straight male with a hormonal imbalance.

A straight guy with a hormonal imbalance? Have you been tested for intersex diseases? I'm not a doctor or psychologist, just some bored tranny with one set of experiences that I can reasonably talk about.

Also,
>fem peen
>5 and a half inches

Sex = gender
So no shit you can't change it.
So best you can do is get therapy and schizo meds.

Read

4 genders
>male
>female
>attack helicopter
>user

any idea?

Seek therapy then.

this. fucking hate freaks of nature like trans fags

>Sex = gender
Citation needed.

Sex is a biological fact which is determined by genitalia, internal reproductive organs, hormones, and other physical factors. A human being can be male, female or intersex.

Gender is a social construct which divides human beings into at least two groups, “men” and “women” (although other cultures can have more than two), and dictates how a human being must talk, dress, play, associate with, and what kind of tastes and attitudes they must adopt, in order to be in one or the other category. It is based on some kind of spooky principle by which having a penis or a vagina somehow magically makes one wear pants or be bad at math.

To make an analogy with racism, “sex” is analogous to physical differences and “gender” is analogous to race stereotypes.

evolutoin is a bitch, it blindly creates all possible combinations.
man and women, hetrosexuals
man and man, women and women, gay
man with women parts woman with man parts. WTF

Basically evolution is a blind ape that tries all possible combinations without following a logical order.
This is what creates social upheavls. and only those who adapt, or are 'correct' are most successful in life.