Realistic New Year Resolutions

Realistic New Year Resolutions

I'm going to do 250 Pushups and 250 Situps every day. I'm already fairly fit but I applied for the Navy and I want to be at the top.

You joined the navy. You're definitely a bottom.

Same chick?

looks like Hila Klein if she didn't have such a fucking manface

That's exactly what I thought actually

kek
+1

I resolve to blame Donald Trump for every single little bad thing that happens this year whether it is something in my control or not (had another one of these ready for if Hillary had won).

Thanks Obama

Gonna finally get my life together

new year reasolutions are for fucking sheep retards

Enjoy life and take in all it has to offer now that I went from being an autistic obese permavirgin who thought things like loli and fantasizing about shooting up a school were okay to being an 8/10 non-virgin normie with a decent social life in fulfilling my 2016 resolution.

>realistic

I'm gonna try and enjoy my last year of college as much as I can while trying to get into decent shape.

Also, smoke much more weed by myself.

It's the Royal Navy not a lot of gays in there, that's the US Navy you're thinking of. If some homo comes up to me I'm swimming to shore

Im not gonna do 250, but thats the same resolution I have. work out my chest/arms and abs

Me too, I've been neglecting my abs a bit though that's why I've included them

I resolve to not fool myself into thinking I'll make sweeping life changes that I'll actually uphold for more than a few weeks.

Check this out for superb technique and technical advice

Paradox, we're not obese middle aged ladies trying to lose weight here. We actually have the strength to do things

I'm going to totally turn my life around. Start using all the techniques I've learnt over my years that heal you, stop drinking and smoking, start a vid-blog and help save the planet.

don't do situps, it fucks the neck
plank is way better

I'll look into it but that looks like it will fuck up your forearm bones just as easily

Hanging leg raises are the best mid-section exercise.

Agree

Hila would probably look a lot like that if she wore that much makeup.