'Madam President'

'Madam President'

It's still possible, the EC can still change their votes up until the 6th.

Also, Jill Stein is now calling for a justice department investigation of the EC.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

best case scenario for all of us is a trump president with the least mandate of any president in history.

Jesus fuck just accept the loss you autismo

no they cant its over

>least mandate

Kek,

305 to 227 final electoral vote count is a landslide.

landslide? its barely a win idiot. one of the worst wins in history. and no popular vote plus the specter of russian intervention.

least mandate possible really

Eelectoral college numbers means nothing once the president has been decided. Only 24% of the people voted for Trump.

15+ Electoral vote spread is considered a landslide. Go look it up.

Trump crushed Hillary in Electoral votes. Hillary also lost the most electoral votes in history from electors changing their votes. Trump only lost 1.

>California should decide every president.

keep hallucinating libretard.

>popular vote
Has nothing to do with the presidential election other than in the individual states to decide who that state's electoral votes go to.

>russian intervention
The Russians didn't hack the voting machines, and people aren't even certain that they hacked the Podesta emails.

emails =/= the election

15% would be. He won 56% of the electoral college votes, a paltry 6% win, ranking him in the bottom 10 presidential victories.

you can't get much worse than that, sorry.

Doesn't really matter what you think. Electoral college votes select president. That's not an argument I'm making. Trump won the presidency.

Electoral college is meaningless when it comes to actually governing though. For that you need a popular win and Trump is one of the least popular presidents ever.

Fuck off

Obama won by less, and that was called a landslide by you libs..... love that double-standard.

And yes, it's 15 electoral votes or more is a landslide. Again, look it up.

and 305 to 227 is 26% you dumb fuck.

Russian intervention? You really believe the CIA when all the proof they'll give is their word?

These are the people who said that Saddam had WMDs, and that's just the most obvious time they lied. This is their business. I'm just surprised they're working this hard to undermine the man who's going to be their boss in less than a month.

Still so funny to see you shillcucks struggle

Ok.... If we goin by the popular vote, lets quickly acknowledge that Bernie would be in the house. Also, if people had a registered state ID to vote, then there is a very high chance Donny T Money would've won. *cough cough* illegals who are worried they're going to be deported.

it's not possible you idiot, she conceded. Trump is the only one who has not conceded. He wins by default no matter what.

Sure kid, keep telling yourself that. That's why the GOP picked up seats in congress, and governors.

it's like you can't even look shit up.

obamas wins were 67% and 61%

still wouldn't call that a landslide personally.

Friendly reminder that Trump won because Kek willed it. If non-believers change the result and defy Kek then meme magic is only going to amplify.

>The Russians didn't hack the voting machines
not according to the cia and fbi faggot. but i guess your smarter then them, and we should listen to you instead.

>kys

>least popular
>lost the popular vote by 3 mil
>prolly won if you take out all illegal votes and votes from dead people

>cause you opinions and definitions are sooooooo important.

Hi there mister snowflake imonah catch you on muh tounge.

>prolly won if you take out all illegal votes and votes from dead people

yeah let's see some proof of this bullshit. thanks.

hint: there is none. you're just trying to cover a weak win.

>GOP picked up seats

They lost them. Which version of reality do you live in faggot?

trips speak

>being this desperate LOL

When the USA is involved in other countries voting systems, it's democracy. When Russia exposes an email servers existence that shouldn't exist because the candidate is anti-Russia, it's fascism.

Dumb fucks don't even realize that Russia is playing by the rules USA created.

Before the actual election, the leader of the free world said it's impossible to rig the election.

Tell me, what exactly was rigged, and to what extent was the damage done?

>yeah let's see some proof of this bullshit. thanks.
Sure, just as soon as you provide proof that the Russians hacked the voting machines.

Trump didn't even win California, and still won the election, so not sure what you're getting at.

The CIA and the FBI didn't mention a thing about hacked voting machines.

you sound like the snowflake. you can't call a win in the bottom 10 out of 56. sorry to break it to you, antisocial justice warrior.

They have no evidence or actual proof though. What they're basically saying is "it's true but we can't show you why because it's classified xD". That's crappie and if you're wondering why nothing but media hype is coming from it, it's because they are baseless allegations with no actual proof

The Russian hack was about the DNC emails, retard. Why don't you go somewhere besides Huff Post and Cosmo for once in your life, faggot.

Come up n democrats
You scream about popular vote, but your party uses superdelegates, they don't believe in popular votes. They only trust their elite leaders, now shut up and enjoy the next eight years

the one where the Obamanation and his libretards fucked up sooooo bad the opposition now has both houses of congress, the majority of governors, the presidency and soon to be the judiciary. why what one do you live in user?

i never said they did faggot

really grasping at straws there chump

AHAHAAHHA thanks for making my day mate!

Here i'll fix it for you

>prolly would've won popular vote if his tax reforms weren't exposed and sexist comments weren't exposed.

Good thing we have Russia to expose Clintons dirt too or else we would've all been fucked with her as a president.

Hay guise Bernie can still win.

Truth. He already admitted he's not going to do 90% of his election promises. Obama has basically locked down every other thing he wanted to do, making it extremely difficult for him to accomplish anything.

Evangelists have turned against him. He'll lose more of his supporters everyday as he's shown to be ineffectual, and congress basically hates him.

>believes illegals voted numbering in the millions

there are 548 electoral votes

305 / 548 is .56 = 56% you fucking retard.

Bullshit! Once he's in office, you think people are going to actively fight him? Like pick up a rifle, go outside, go to DC, and do something about him? Never in a million years. (Not to mention nogunz liberals...)

The left can't do much anymore besides talk. Trump's campaign has been largely resistant to traditional media's rabble rousing, and I expect his presidency to shrug off most criticism from them. The right is winning a culture war right now, and Trump is one of its effects, not its cause.

Other presidents have won without a popular majority, and they weren't really impeded in using the power of the office.

It doesn't help that he's putting every corporate crony he can into the cabinet.

26% more than Hillary's votes fucktard.

So he shows you facts which prove you're wrong and you resort to name calling? That's hilarious.

Protip : don't spout things you heard on foxs news and conservative radio as facts. They seldom are. You'll just look like an idiot, like you do right now.

no of course not. even the people with the guns are pussies when it comes right down to it.

but no one liking him means congress pissing themselves thinking about re-election.

Sorry faggot, but liberals have been buying up more guns and ammo since November than any other point in history.

I love this "snowflake" insult. You're basically saying you don't feel special and you're so bitter you hate anyone that does.

Who hurt you newfriend?

>facts

black people buying their arms and ammo legally these days?

your an idiot, they said they hacked the DNC.. which we should be THANKING RUSSIA for, because they exposed the DNC CORRUPTION.

He has the mandate bro,
Everything is red ,congress, senate,and White House. 38 states have REP. Governors.
Dems really screwed themselves, they are looking at 10 to twenty years to recover

Just accept it, you fucking lost

the right wing isn't winning this. they barely squeaked by a victory. they didn't add anything substantial to the rolls and many many conservatives stayed home, the true ones. it brought out of a lot of the crazies who already thought that way but didn't vote due to conspiracy theories and dumb shit like that. clinton made people stay home more than any other president. and still squeak by in pa and michigan, tens of thousands of vote difference. nothing has changed.

Wow bro, you want a trophy for that comment

Shill only got the popular cause of cali

>no electoral collage ensuring one state doesn't choose the president every time she would be the next Obeezy.

What I love is that nobody's saying that the leaked documents were detectably altered. So what if Russia looked in mommy's diary, that's nothing against the contents of the emails.

dumb shits like you with nothing in their lives, who probably didn't even vote, are the only ones who consider it a personal victory or a personal lost.

you weren't on the ticket genius

>implying that anything Jill Stein does matters

OP's a Douche, cry me a river!

this.

Obama had trouble getting anything through congress. Trump will probably have an easier time.

that and the many states with like squeaky win of like 2%

it was estimated there were like 14million illegals and that was a few years ago. which means you would only need 20% of illegals to vote for her and thats your 3mil difference in the pop vote. not to mention the dead voters and actual machine manipulation conducted by the DNC.

Trump may have won popular vote

Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

It's gonna be great,America is gonna be great again

they can't vote idiot. you can't just walk in and vote.

you sound like someone who's never voted in their life.

Delete System32 before elite Russians hackers can corrupt it. I did it and I'm fucking untouchable now.

I'm fapping to your tears op

Keep whining bitch

yep, seeing lots of friends with buyer's remorse. i'm almost afraid to admit i voted for the guy. i thought that would all go away with a trump win. but it hasn't. it's gotten worse.

Trump just spews shit when he talks making him unpopular with people who don't want to see the big picture, and Clinton's an untrustworthy cunt who spent most of other peoples money on her campaign. (because giving someone lots of money doesn't equate to political favors later on)

pic related is ridiculous liberal propaganda

>vote fraud
Statistics show that 9 out of 10 dead people vote democrat.

Well, at this point she's a puppet of Clinton's. Everything she does should be looked at very closely. It may end up mattering in the long term.

>her dick isn't as big as Michelle's

the point is nothing has changed. there aren't any new republicans, like with reagan. he dind't get more votes than romney and he still lost the popular vote.

that's just OP's cum

I did vote numbskull

It's not gonna happen but, if the EC changed their vote it would stick. Unfortunately their vote is what matters.

>If true
yeah, if true. that's sort of the key isn't it? we kind of need to see some proof of that. otherwise, no, trump squarely and indisputably lost the popular vote. lost HARD

White working class democrats voted for trump, same as Reagan, learn your history,Clinton's agenda got denied