Im in acute opiate withdrawl and i got a bunch of valium expecting it to help me but its not doing shit...

Im in acute opiate withdrawl and i got a bunch of valium expecting it to help me but its not doing shit. How can i ease withdrawls for next few days?

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/forum/featured-conditions/thomas-recipe-opiate-withdrawal-35169.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Immodium. Get the cheaper walmart version. 200 for like 9 bucks. Helps with all withdrawl symptoms. Vitamin b and benadryl also help.
Realistically, however, you should just kill yourself for being a piece of shit junkie.

milk, fatty foods like burgers n fries.
orange juice.
have nice relaxing bath.

just deal with it lad. you can do it.

A noose will take all withdrawal symptoms away forever

just tough it out faggot. withdrawals are for the weak willed.

Mind if I ask what your dosage is, and what type of opiate you take?

Immodium for sure...

If you are withdrawing from any pharma blend, then normal dosage of acetaminaphin

As counter intuitive as it sounds...Make yourself get up, walk around...like an actual walk. Get some exercise going. nothing strenuous, but to keep the body moving, blood pumping, and muscles breathing. Trust me...It will make a HUGE difference for you

Lastly...Jerk off. It releases endorphins into your body which trip your pleasure center. Do it often...

I wish I could give you this suboxone
I thought it might feel like an opiate but its fucking horrible

What does it feel like?

Try heroin. It works pretty good. Ask your dealer to mix some fentanyl in it.

>Im in acute opiate withdrawl
At least you're not in augly opiate withdrawal.

this

Oxy 80mg a day most days
Codeine 1200mg a day.
I use more codeine to save my oxy because im only perscdibed 40mg a day
Codeine is otc where im from

first it taste like shit cuz u gotta dissolve it under your tongue
and then you just feel a bit dizzy and want to vomit and want to go to sleep
then it lasts so long you feel like shit the next day too

I dont want to die

But does it curve the wd? Id rather be dizzy and sleepy for a few days than this shit

get some weed, a good game, access to facilities and stock up on soda, ride it out, there will be shitty days; and contrary to what you might believe shit will get better, just hang in there. Also stay the fuck away from fentanyl.

Depends on the opiate in question.

Having gone through mild opiate withdrawal before I second the walking around, though it feels like shit doing it.

I normally wrap up in several layers and get warm and sweaty. As long as you're surrounded by moist warm air you won't feel the bone deep chills quite so bad.

When I've been in withdrawal it's because I've run out of modified release oxy and I haven't managed to get to the pharmacist to pick up the new ones. So 24 hours is the longest I've had oxy withdrawal.

A few years back I quit dihydrocodeine because it wasn't doing shit anymore and that was like a very mild oxy withdrawal that only lasted two or three days.

If I was to quit oxy now after six years on a significant dose it would be far worse and measured in weeks rather than days I've no doubt. Oxy still takes the edge off the damage to my discs/vertebrae/spinal cord atm so I've no plans to cold turkey it atm.

I was always curious about fentanyl.. wont it get you high as shit in corect doses

gabapentin and pregabalin, they both saved my ass from withdrawals
Helps a lot with depression, nausea and all the shitty stuff

its made for people suffering from opiate withdraws
I think it has a bit of opiates and some other opioid blocker combination
I thought it would be fun since I cant get hands on anything else at the moment
its not fun at all, its made for withdraws only

Also Zopiclone and zolpidem to sleep.

DXM

It's a lot stronger than other opiates so dose is critical but on a normal persons anaesthetic dose it's never worked on me.

Unsure because of opiate tolerance or because of the family of opiates. Also it was being injected as a local anaesthetic and in general those don't work for me. Something to do with my skins absorption rates, novacaine and lidocaine are utterly ineffective so I haven't visited the dentist in twenty some years as they'd just go ahead with drilling after a dozen injections even though it didn't relieve pain for me.

suboxone hit up backpages if you dont have a connect a large percentage of hookers are junkies

Im in a similar boat to you user. Have c1 c2 displaced vertebrae causing migranes. L4 L5 secreted discs and im perscribed 40mg oxy a day and that doesnt touch the pain i feel. He wont raise my dose until i concider surgery which im not doing at 28 years old.Thats why ive been substituting it with codeine and its all gotten out of hand. Im going cold turkey and regretting it by every passing minute

I commented a min ago about oxy/codeine withdrawal.

I second gabapentin, it helps with nerve pain and dampens the twitchiness a little.

I have metaclopramine and cyclizine for nausea too.

I usually drop 10mg of valium 2-3 times a day to help with spasms during withdrawal, but your mileage may vary. At 10mg+ I tend to get drowsy.

Bear in mind though, most of the day I'm bed ridden anyway, so wrapping up and sleeping for days at a time is ok for me.

Trying to hold down RL while cold turkeying is far harder. If you have to go out and do stuff then get some 10mg instant release caps to get you over the humps. You'll still be in withdrawal generally, but it helps a lot to have a little break with an IR.

Protip: If you quit opiods for months, DON'T TAKE THE SHIT AGAIN, the withdrawals will come fast and even worst than before.
Once you had withdrawals, you can't never touch that shit again.

Kratom

I sympathise, I've been on 50mg twice daily for three or four years out if six now.

They raised the dosage fairly rapidly to compensate for the pain to begin with, but the dose is terminal at 50mg with 3x IR "breakthrough capsules" a day to help with "doing" times. Which is taking my son to school and picking him in my case, with the third capsule between 8-10pm as the modified dose wears off completely.

The 12 hour dose kicks in after about two hours and lasts about 8 hours. The rest of the time I have to gut it out. Similarly though, they'd prefer I have surgery than continue on on oxy lol.

It was a second surgery being botched that landed me here and no way in hell I'm going the fusion route!

The IR are 10mg so it's broadly equivalent to doubling my dose for the two hours or so that they last.

Even taking two doesn't kill the pain completely though, so extrapolating even taking 300mg+ oxy a day as modified release wouldn't leave me pain free and I'm fairly sure I'd be nodding off a lot more than I do currently. Which if I'm exhausted could be any time I sit or lie down.

Opiates are a pain in the arse in terms of a normal lifestyle, but it's better than nothing.

At least I can get out of bed to play withy boy as long as he's not too rough and I can walk with two sticks. Better than being in a chair for me, I value my independence and sitting is as gruelling as standing anyway so a wheelchair would be a doubly shit option for me.

take this its a mild opiate, thats why it cures diarrhea. look it up

The fusion is what im faced with now and i know better than to do it. Im in such a shit situation because my doc wont raise unless i go under the knife and i refuse to at this point. My game plan is to take myself off them, live thtough the hell of constant pain for a few weeks and see a new doctor explaining the situation and hopfully being adequately medicated. Its a gamble though because they all want to get you off the pills for their own security even if it means you are practically paralysed from surgery.

THIS

seriously I'm suprised more people haven't mentioned this. it's the best thing for wd. alot of people use it for wd's only even though it's good for more than that. Kratom OP. it'll change your life. Try some Bali or Indo. Red Vein too. It's typically the most opiate like.

they sell this down the street from me
its touted as opiate feeling but descriptions of highs seems more like meth or speed
will I feel like I took an opiate if I try this?

I will deffinatly look into this. Especially since ill go a few weeks opiate free, might be a game changer

Monitoring this thread because I've been hospitalized for alcohol withdrawal, shit was fucked. Anyway, these days my doc is quick to want to suggest antidepressants and at the same time won't prescribe anything for anxiety, actually said to Google meditation, like are you serious? You want to put me on a daily, major psychoactive drug for depression but then you don't want to give me something for temporary relief of anxiety as needed? Get the fuck out.

You have admitted to substance abuse. Anxiety medication has abuse potention. In his mind you cant od on positive chi

Yeah thanks for confirming the fact that I'm a suspect drug addict.

You should definitely try kratom, man. I was able to quit opiates without nearly any withdrawal symptoms, and I had been taking about 80mg perks every two hours

View the situation from his shoes. Im op and my game plan to get adequately medicated is to stop taking them completely to show i thought i "didnt need" them making them think im not addicted to the highs but use them as they are directed. If i were you i would ask to work out a daily pickup of meds if he was that hesitant. You need to make him think you need help not a buzz

What stain in particular?

I suppose it really depends on the person but I've never experienced any speed like effects ever. It's way more of an opiate type buzz except much more mild. You have to work on finding the right strain and dosage but once you do it feels nice. Again, it's mild. Not like oxy or Norco or anything (maybe if you're really lucky) but you'll just feel happy and relaxed. It acts on your opioid receptors so it's good for pain and anxiety. Probably why it helps with withdrawal too.

I try not to leave any stains if possible

Thats how my codeine habit started. Using that inbetween oxy to maintain regularity. And it wasnt long until i was taking both in conjunction. I dont care what anyone says about codeine being a weak opiate. You take enough and it converts to enough morphine to have you feeling elgrande

Kek strain* you will have to excuse me, im sweating, shaking and shitting liquid so my grammar may be affected

>Bali, Indo and Red Vein
I'm not the guy you were asking but someone mentioned these strains earlier

At this point I'm thinking about how I'm going to stop drinking so much. They said I had elevated liver enzymes when I was in the ER a few weeks ago. Had hypertension with 204/140 on the EMT's meter. Taking 100mg metoprolol now, seems to be working, can't put the fuckin bottle down though.. fully functioning high level alcoholic.m easily put down half a handle and go to work the next day.. what the fuck am I supposed to do?

the thing about kratom though is that it doesn't work the same way. you can take more for a stronger effect but there's a natural limit. eventually it will get to a point where it won't effect you. You'd end up taking too much and getting sick. Nausea, shaking, vomiting, etc. But that's it. You don't have to worry about overdose. There have been no recorded cases of that happening ever. And kratom actually acts as an opiate blocker too. If you tried to take it with pills, they'd be bunk.

i know its shitty dude and you cant sleep, but get up and get moving, i know i know

trust me, go for a long walk physical exercise will help flush this shit out of your system oh and your not going to sleep for about 5 days no matter what you do, sucks dude but worth it

boxes and boxes of whip-its

Do u think kratom would help at all with subsiding from heavy alcohol use? I need something man, at this point I'm slowly doing myself in.

Why do people use opiates and/or abuse them for?

feelsgoodman.jpeg

you're just going to have to ride it out, take a hot back a couple of times a day, it will help with the cold sweats, eat small meals more often, and if you cant shit but you know you got to go learn to give yourself an enema it will help,

you can thank me later when you're over it

Describe.

This. Lots of immodium. Also order some Kratom

yup, sounds like you been there, me too i had to kick the habit cold turkey a few times too

it could. it's not going to treat the withdrawal but might help alleviate the symptoms. similar to how benzos help. red strains are excellent relaxants. the only thing I'd be careful with is your water intake. kratom dehydrates you and you're already losing water I'm sure. I'd say it's worth a try.

Why even answer the user if you're going to end your help with a stupid comment?

Gabapentin is a p neat drug tbh

I guess you've never had any good white MD?

Kill one small animal each day and post here, this will lighten both your mood and ours.

No words can describe any drug trip, you must learn for yourself young grasshopper. Be careful with the LSD though, one too many and your done for life, that's why I drink so much these days, takes the edges off the trip.

i was able to get about 100 percocets around this time last year due to a knee injury
first you feel like a real warm relaxed feeling and I felt it in my chest with the first 20 or 30
it kind of feels nice to nod off in bed and get a little sleep going
eventually you need a handful of them as soon as the other handful wears off and you begin to crave the feeling and feel like shit if you dont have them

U gotta quit that alcohol mang that shit is the worst out of all drugs

I pound water like there's no tomorrow. Is kratom available at the local headshop, or Amazon, I'll order some right now. Is it a powder to dissolve in water? Tea bags?

word

Kek word up

OP
I've been through what you're going through. Follow the recipe at the link and it will help you immensely. The most difficult thing will be not getting that feeling of euphoria that you used to get from opiates and therefore during your withdrawals you may feel extremely depressed and you will be interested in nothing. Force yourself to eat and you must force yourself to at least walk for at least 30 mins a day. This will help you believe me.

If you're fucking serious about stopping, whatever you do. Do not relapse back on to opiates. Try tramadols, because your 2nd withdrawals from opiates will be much worse.

drugs.com/forum/featured-conditions/thomas-recipe-opiate-withdrawal-35169.html

The main issue with codeine is the adulterants they add to it, primarily paracetamol.

Not many places sell 30mg dihydrocodeine OTC. The 30mg codeine phosphate tablets once broken down by the body are equivalent to a considerably lower opiate dose than 30mg dihydrocodeine.

I mix mine with water

In my case necessity. I can't walk without them.

be careful with the immodium guys, you can get addicted to it and the withdrawals are just as bad if not worse than actual opiate withdrawal

also op just find some suboxone and taper using it

also to the guy in thread saying it doesn't feel good, you're wrong I take it everyday and it feelsgoodman. not as good as real opiates but it still gets me high

Day by day decrease. Swap alcohol for benzo with right doctor and tapper off benzo eventually. I duno man i stayed away from alcohol, not like opiates are any better

haha faggot

though shalt not take his name in vain

this thread has been blessed

you can buy it at your local headshop yeah. you can buy online. amazon will probably have some. lots of kratom vendors online. I would recommend Odus Botanicals. Good selection and quick delivery. Online is gonna save you a shit ton if money. Way cheaper to buy in bulk. But I understand not wanting to wait either. Plus local spots stock bunk shit sometimes. I would try a bag or two local in the meantime while you wait for some good shit in the mail. Do it now while it's still legal.

Fug off

How much you pay per kilo?

word thank you bro

It won't dissolve in water but you can make tea out of it. Or you can try swallowing raw powder with a drink (toss and wash). Simplest way is capsules. Buy a capsule machine and some gel caps. Pack em yourself. So worth the money.

Actually what state do you live in? That matters as its banned in many states

If it hasn't been said already exercise.
I know it's the last thing you will want to do, but trust me you will feel much better if you work out till you're short of breath.

also, gabapentin, benzos, any slepping pills you can muster, even seroquel to knock you out

hot baths, lay in bed with laptop wathcing movie after movie squirming round in pain

small amounts of dxm, weed, plenty water, take the max amount of apap and ibuprofen

and this is counterproductive but I would always take codeine as well when my legs hurt so much I couldn't sleep

but yeah mainly immodium, you gotta take 20-40mg and it will basically cure your withdrawals, but it will make your withdrawal far longer because it is itself an opiate

also you're a gigantic faggot for quitting

AZ

They conducted trials using large doses of Baclofen (50mg+) - a muscle relaxant, to aid people quitting alcohol. Guess it helps with the DTs.

I'm prescribed them to prevent or break muscle spasms. Unlike diazepam they're not benzodiazepines and they're not addictive.

Diazepam is actually a hypnotic sedative with a secondary function as a muscle relaxant.

Careful of Imodium? What?

Cwe extracts all but 0.02% tylenol. My method of extraction leaves the end solution as clear as water but slightly thicker due to opiate contents

You'll have to check the legality of it there. I'm in Indiana and it's illegal here but I am super cool with a couple vendors I met on plebbit (r/kratom is actually a great place to learn all about it), and they deliver to me. But yeah check the legality of it bro

Most people suck at home chemistry extractions, filtration and titration.

Unless you're practised (as you sound) most people end up with something akin to Krocodil.

will do, thx man

No doubt. KwikKratom is really great too. Lots of great strains, kilos for 110 and super fast delivery. Hope you feel better dude

Imagine you were in the fucking desert. And you knew you had to run 40 km a day to sruvive.

Your brain would have the goal of surviving, and you would be drained at the end of the day.

The thing you are doing wrong here is, you are at home eating a chocolate pizza. You should be at the gym killing yourself until your brain can only do one thing: Rest.

FOllow my method, i've managed to get a LOT of people out of addictions by these methods. Goal must be survival, NOT getting rid. Getting rid is byproduct of survival.

My "quitting" is a strategic one. Read earlier comments.

looks like you're good bro

Be careful with Kratom, at 1st it will be a miracle, then quickly it's just as bad if not worst.

I've taken gabapentin man that shit gave me fucked up dreams, like I was on acid.

Thanka for looking out but I've been dabbling with Kratom for years and years. Take month or two long T breaks and everything. Good advice though.

I usually don't buy kilos. But just as an example, Odus has Red Maeng Da for 18 cents a gram.

Ride it out. Drink lots of water. Was once addicted to Valium and versions percs. 3 days shitting and rolling around in bed and you become normal again