Man what the fuck

man what the fuck

how is it sexist or racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev7oLCwD3ME&ab_channel=Skalcute
youtube.com/watch?v=vKt08932F54&ab_channel=jaymaness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because a white man appropriates ape culture and then bosses around a woman, sigh

he's not a black woman, how dare a film feature a FUCKING WHITE MALE as a main character

Jane falls in love with a WHITE man. It's both racist and sexist famalam.

Are you this unable to distinguish mockery or are you simply peddling dime store bait?

they can't swap him for a black actor without it being a comedy

>a story released in 1912 doesn't hold up to today's pc standards

Who would have thought?

Because we've grown so much as a society that we now invent problems.

200 years ago people were farmhands. Now people are leftist bloggers

What's racist or sexist about it?

Are you kidding me?

Nope.
I don't actually know the story too well.

Because it is set in a time when women did what they were told and were actually happier

Society is collapsing in 15-20 years

if you have to ask

i *can't* even right now, like, ugh

>non-white humans live in jungle for thousands of years
>accomplish nothing

>white baby is raised by literal animals
>becomes king of the jungle

just off the top of my head.

people have been saying that since for as long as societies have existed.

>non-white humans live in jungle for thousands of years
>accomplish nothing
Just like real life

>tfw you will be crushed into Alexander Skarsgards chest as he fucks you standing up

WHY

EVEN

LIVE

>rewrite everything to suit your view of the world

That's worse than outright burning books. It is also more effective at destroying civilizations and cultures.

So for those who aren't aware, the original Tarzan books by Edgar Rice Burroughs were incredibly racist and basically the entire premise is "white people are so much better than niggers that even if they're raised by wild animals, they will be better than niggers".

The first book starts off with detailing how this caucasian guy with grey eyes and a long line of well bred white people is able to figure out tons of things completely by himself because he's such a glorious well bred white man. He teaches himself how to read with picture books and learns how to make knots and weave by himself.

Eventually, he encounters african tribes... and he doesn't even think he's the same species as them because they're so inferior to him. He pretty much considers the african natives to be worse than apes and stupider. He even kills them sometimes randomly.

Eventually he encounters white people and thinks "finally, it's my own species! they aren't inferior like those dumb niggers!" and proceeds to finally discover humanity. Then he moves to white civilization and cucks some guy by fucking his wife before moving back to the jungle to do some dumb adventures where he strinks down to the size of an ant or something

so yeah, Tarzan actually is pretty damn racist. Try reading the books some time, they're pretty great.

White people have a pension for running shit. Isn't that the whole argument against white supremacy?

I believe that was the joke he was making, yes.

Lndon

...pension?

It's the same people who think you shouldn't teach books from 100's of years ago that reflected the culture and attitudes of people back then because they had the "wrong" political views.

see
it's revisionist history under the guise of "good intentions"

Of course it's also the exact same people who can't stop talking about slavery and institutionalized racism so who the fuck knows what they want.

Man, this makes me upset. This is the same sort of shit that bogged down that John Carter movie. Changing Dejah Thoris to hating her marriage to Jimmy McNulty because feminism. I remember when I read the book I thought her accepting the marriage to bring peace between the two cities was a really adult decision.

Whatever that movie sucked anyway.

>This damage control

But that IS the reason why some reviewers don't like the movie, one even used "White hero" as a bad thing.

Fuck
Fuck I loved that movie
Fuck is there a book of that movie
Fuck the book looks cooler than the movie
And fuck, do I loved the movie
I'll get that book.

How is it racist when that's exactly how white European civilization found the natives of these countries?

There are literally entire offshoots of academia that do nothing but rationalize how it was "bad" that these spear chuckers met actual civilizations and got rekt.

t. tumblrina

t. someone who's first/only experience with "t. _____" is from Sup Forums

something something white people be raciss something something should be a black guy

It clearly is racist. That doesn't mean it's bad or not entertaining, though.

Look man, you've already fallen into the PC trap by deciding that anything that is racist is automatically bad and must be hated, so you have to use doublethink and try to come up with stupid justifications for why something about how niggers are dumb isn't racist.

Just accept that pretty much everything from the 1910s was racist and there's nothing wrong with it. Personally I would love to see a modern Tarzan movie where he strangles a black person with a noose to see if he's smart enough to get out of it, and then decides they're too dumb to be the same species as him when they can't escape.

ebic. that'll show 'em

BTFO

White people
youtube.com/watch?v=ev7oLCwD3ME&ab_channel=Skalcute

Black people
youtube.com/watch?v=vKt08932F54&ab_channel=jaymaness

Ahem.

can someone explain the whole "t. ____" thing to me? What is it even called?

depressing

how is that racist?

Everyone who ever met niggers agreed they were useless savages from the Arabs to the Chinese

“to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406), arab philosopher

>If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

>“[The Zanj (African) differ from animals only in that] their two hands are lifted above the ground,… Many have observed that the ape is more teachable and more intelligent than the Zanj.”

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274) Islamic scientist

>“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” –

Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000). A famous Arab geographer.

Yeah, user, white people invented this system where if you run shit good, you get some shekels to subsist on when you're too old to continue. It's pretty good, niggers don't understand it.

>describes something obviously racist
>2 of 3 replies open with "how is it racist ___"

i'm lol'ing

>Tarzan flopped because of racist/sexist baggage

No, I think it's more that nobody gives a fuck about Tarzan.

the word is penchant you dumbass

read the post i replied to and then mine and see if you can piece together what i'm actually asking hint it's not for a definition of pension

reality isn't racist it's just reality

>it's racist because it's about a white man in africa

i never really understood this desu. how is it racist? so if a film is about a white man in a non-white country, it's racist?

good comment, relevant, true

Lmao they look like Slavs

jane doesn't fall in love with the gorilla. it's fucking speciesist

White man's burden

Tarzan(white man) civilizes a bunch of apes(niggers).

Get it? now DELETE THIS

>a retarded man who hangs around animals that will kill him like that faggot idiot grizzly man

>a smart man who avoids needless risk

kek whitey

>so if a film is about a white man in a non-white country, it's racist?
>so if a film is about a white man, it's racist?

yes

Isn't the reason it flopped is because they used the Swedish guy from true blood as the main actor solely to get women to watch the movie, but women don't like Tarzan?

If they wanted to make a real Tarzan movie, they'd have used someone less known for his body. This was blatantly trying to pander to horny housewives and college girls, but failed because, yet again, Hollywood can't understand that women don't like anything that isn't a girl comedy.

>Man raised by apes and living amongst the animals
>A European dude
Fuckin white people

ignore them

they havent accomplished anything so the only the they have to cling to is their skin color

this post was made by a cumskin

literally
>it's okay only when Disney does it

Your daily reminder that leftism is a mental illness.

CARL PLS

SJW PURGE FIRST

Sup Forums BTFO once again

watch them reply to this post, they cant accept defeat and always have to get the last word

dont worry faggots, you'll get the last post because i wont even bother reading your shit

flintstones is pretty racist. they were white. we all know white people didn't exist back then

How did u go from "white people are the only race that like to run shit" to "white people invented retirement"?

THIS WAS AN ITT MOVIE WOMEN ONLY UNDERSTOOD WHEN ALEXANDER SKARSGARD HAD HIS SHIRT OFF

Love you. *Kiss*

Want me to prep the bull honey?

yea except we're talking about a book so..? the book is racist and many real life parallels of what it represents are also racist. racism is a component of reality lol they're not divorceable. i don't even care about or like the books/movies but it's just really weird to see people like you close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears when their particular trigger word is said

Pretty horrific

Exactly like Boogie. My wife uses me for money and fucks other men for pleasure. Damn you're good.

Those 3 biased sources definitely proved ur point bruh

you type like a faggot

>bothering to reply in earnest to someone who used the word "niggers" a few moments after asking "how is it racist"

bold

Incorrect but ur post was irrelevant trash anyway

like a child lashing out

This made me lol

shut the fuck up i'll kill you honkey bitch

I'm high rn

Ur just saying that cause of the "so..." regardless it was a pretty good post and u cant reply but who gives a fuck ur still a faggot lol, smoke that pole buddy :^}

I guess that's it, I'm going to see this movie once it hits the theaters.

Great advertisement, anything that pisses off "journalists" is worth the money.

It's not though

At the time it was written it was completely based in fact.

White Europeans were superior to native Africans at the time the book was written , in every measurable way they had to measure these things back then.

For the books to be racist, they would have had to be written by a racist, when in fact he was just a realist of his time.

Do you think Abraham Lincoln was a racist when he is on record stating that blacks were inferior to whites and his original plan for freeing the slaves was to send them all back to africa?

Or was he simply a man of his times operating on limited information?

really makes you think

>biased

how is it biased? They went over to the niggerland and saw they were all dumb violent niggers

case closed

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE LIBKUCKOSPHERE IS SO MAD ABOUT

THE MOVIE DULY SWORE FEALTY TO THE LIBKUCK AGENDA, IT GOES OUT OF ITS WAY TO DEMONIZE THE EVIL WHITEMAN AS EXPECTED

HANS LANDA THE NIGGER HUNTER SHOOTS THE JOVIAL VILLAGE CHIEF IN THE FACE

that's not how you properly cuck in the modern era

the correct way to cuck is have the black guys kill all the white guys in glorious slow mo and then have them fuck white wimminz

ctrl + f "how is it"

>being this delusional

no one intelligent/reasonable will bother engaging you on your drivel, you'll just draw in easily offended/emotional retards. not a bad tactic for you actually.

White savior complex. Misogyny. Big strong man protects inferior womyn even though womyn is more intelligent than said man.

But seriously Tarzan doesn't work in current year because it's a moronic and simplistic concept that can't be made interesting.

> the black guys kill all the white guys in glorious slow mo
LITERALLY THE OPENING SCENE

DIGIMON HUNTSU'S TRIBE GOES APE ON THE BELGIAN COLONIALISTS

THEY HIT ALL THE LIBKUCK NOTES, WHY ARE THE LIBKUCKS STILL CRYING

Because White male excellence doesn't fit the SJW narrative.

dude.. donald trump

dude weed, get lung cancer nigga i will rape your stove top you dumb cracker

My dad bought us a bunch of 1950's Tarzan radio programs for a car trip when I was a kid. One of the episodes involved Tarzan helping a poor tribe of retarded Africans deal with fire ants eating all of their shit, the Africans wanted a witch doctor to curse the ants away but Tarzan teaches them some other way to get rid of the ants. The Africans all spoke in grunts and they would die doing the stupidest shit, like one of them leaps into the fire ants with a spear and gets killed. It was fairly racist.

Anyways European explorers were pretty good at wilderness survival themselves, Daniel Boone for example was famous for ambushing Indians on their own turf.

good reply