Just quited my second job

Just quited my second job.
Not even lying for replies or anything.
The restaurant was packed i am not a superhuman to pour 15 drinks at the same time, bosses sister told me go to hell i said thats its i m leaving i grabbed my jacket and left. I m currently sitting alone in home thinking if i did well or i overreacted.
The year cahnges in my country in 40 minutes..

fuck that slut, it's all good

thank you really mate

yeah man youll get another job, dont let people treat you like shit for a few bucks an hour

ye i agree i talked to my dad on phone and he told me the exact same thing. but i feel bad like because i left i m the bad guy..

>quited
see if you can enroll back in school

english is not my native language,
i speak two more than my native. how many more do you speak?

im american so I dont need to speak another language
i was forced to learn spanish tho

nobody gives a shit about your personal info faggot.

im american you have to listen to what I say

Those jobs are a dime a dozen. I told my second job to fuck off earlier this week too. Got another, better paying one lined up for next week. Just going to enjoy the weekend.

It was worth it user. When I was 18 I walked out of a restaurant job making 7.40 an hour. Best decision I've ever made. Restaurants are a trap - they always trap their employees - waiters especially. You have to move out to move up. After leaving I went on to get hired as a peasant at my local nerd heard. I now work from home making a minimum of 65k a year with my high school diploma working for that same company.

nah, bad idea.

OP, look into jobs that need doing. Plumber, welder, electrician-- require training but no degree and pay good money.

This. Special Trades are where money will be made in the next 10 years. Everybody and their brother are going to college, racking up debt, and graduating with a useless degree that everyone else has,

>quited

quit my job 3 days before christmas. smoking weed, surfing, catching up with family and playing vidya has been awesome, Im lmaoing at my old boss who has to work right over the new year period to cover for me. life's good *bling bling*

Living at your parents freeloading sounds like a blast :)

pretty good, live close to the beach, got a lot of money saved up.

just chilling deciding what to do next, thinking a couple of months surfing indo

OP can you Green text more of the story?

I wanna live through you. Like what happened next, did she just sit there flabbergasted ?

It's OK OP you'll find something you really want to do. New Year comin up faggot.

hey guys op here thanks for the support.
My normal job is check in agent in an airport.
I had this job only for weekends and holidays just to add some cash to the bills.
i will try find something not in the bar restaurant area although i have a good expiernce in this field.The boss owes me still 120 but fuck that i wont even ask for this money fuck this guy. The place 3 minutes walk from my house but i ll never show up as a customer again. he still dint even phoned me to ask the reason or tell me something.

> working like crazy i m the only bartender for 150 people i m not even kidding
>i cant even drink water i have no time for that
>5 orders come at once
>i have to pour 4 beers 7 drinks and 3 juices and 10 shots all in five minutes must go
>i start and i do intlike crazy
>now keep in mind i have to wash glasses to in washing machine because i dont have enough clean. all the rest gone. 150 in the place.
>i start doing the drinks i have glasses
>the sister comes and tells me do it faster
>at this point my rage is huge but i make patience
>i see a strawberry juice on the tip and i start doing it (i did the beers first)
>as i do the strawberry she comes and tells me why do you do the strawberry we have no strawberry juice as order but apple
>my head explodes and i show her the tip
>meanwhile i stoped doing the juice
>and i tell her i m not crazy you wrote strawberry...
>and she tells me yes i wrote strawberry exactly
>i respond why you told me there is no strawberry and i stopped to do this
>and she responds i never said that!!
>i rage so much
>she walks off and says go to hell
>i hit my hands together and i say thats it i leaving only that
>i grab my jacket and make my way out
>the bosses uncle was in the kitchen and saw me leaving
>he comes to me and grabs me and tells me no you are the best please stay dont leave now i m 61 years old.....
>i brake what he tried to say and i tell him dont touch me with very hard and angry voice
>she immediately releases me speechless and i leave