Germany's science is the best in the waarudo? Yes

Germany's science is the best in the waarudo? Yes.

OH SHIT
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE??????????????????

Jotaro is the best JOJO
Prove me wrong

sekai ichiiii*

jotaro is autistic, giorno is best jojo

Shit bait, try again next time fag

>Jotaro
That's not like Joseph is written

sorry to break it to you user, but jotaro is the most autistic jojo.

hai, doitsu no kagaku wa sekai ichi

Joseph Joestar or bust

Pls learn to use the writing system weeb.

In the Man in the High Castle parallel universe, yes

Too much work and I'm a lazy person

Jotaro isn't the best but Giorno is a mary sue

Johnny>Jolyne>Josuke(8)>Joseph>Josuke(7)>Jotaro>Jonathan=Giorno

Prove me wrong

Giorno > jolyne > johnny > josuke8 > the rest

there

>Jolyne
>Lose to a gay priest who was beaten by a damn kid.
>Fucks up so bad, the whole timeline was erased.

n-no delet this
>writing of a character is decided on winning or losing

hmmm really makes me think

This is 100% correct

>writing of a character
>In a series where everything is solved with a simple application of writer's asspull

Pucci won because he wasn't like the other villains who's goal was their own success. Pucci wanted to obtain heaven and was completley undivided and focused on that goal. He only lost because araki is a bitch and needed a way to end it but can't have jojo without the joestars.

by your logic, the only good jojo is the one who can beat the priest and that is giorno

thank you user

>Pucci
Dude, his goal is by far the most absurd of all JoJo villains.
Obtaining a godlike Stand? Then what? Is he going to reset the universe until he find a perfect world for him?
For fuck's sake, the only reason of his winning is because he's doing what DIO told him.

*Blocks your path

He's not doing it for himself. His goal is to obtain heaven for the good of all humanity and that knowing fate is true happiness. His whole character is about not being greedy or selfish. When we se him with dio he had the option to take the world and Dio's destiny right there, but he didn't. He didn't care about his own power, he cared about his growth and doing his duty, he did not want to rule the world or be all powerfull, he wanted to do good.
And in jojo fate is a really big factor in the story, wheather a character wins or not doesn't depend as much on their abilities as it does their destiny. He did what dio told him because he does, but that doesn't mean that it was dio who did everything.

Dude please, you are romanticizing and overly analyzed the whole goddamn story.
This the arc where everyone turned into snails just because "Subliminal Message"

There's a lot of dumb stiff that he just puts in there because it sounds cool, but there are absolutley still overarching motifs in the story that persist throughout all parts. Destiny is one of the biggest ones of those, the joestar destiny has been talked about since phantom blood.
And pucci being selfless is just him. The part where dio mentions that he needs a friend he can trust and is free of sexual desire is just to show the audience that pucci is not self obsessed like the previous villains and his goal is to serve a power above him. In the end he's defeated because of his own mistakes with weather report from before he was dedicated to his cause.
In part 7 Valentine's goal is simmilar, except he's not thinking of humanity itself, he still wants to serve his own interests and is pridefull and full of himself. He wants to use the corpse to help America, but only because he considers America his.

>pucci being selfless
Oh yeah! Letting your long lost brother to die in the hands of Klansmen is a very noble endeavor indeed. And also manipulating people to die for his own gains cuz he's just selfless.
>Valentine is prideful and full of himself
Look, he's a civil war veteran so he's a patriot. Thorough the story it is clearly implied that the only thing he hopes is to get the corpse, store it in underground bunker and in process, make America great. So he is the actual hero of the story, not that limp dick Johnny and his magic fingernail.

What happened with weather report was a mistake he made before he ever had that goal to find heaven. It was obviously not how he wanted things to go and he continued to feel guilty for it which is why he took weathers memories and kept him in the prison. And that mistake is what ends up being his undoing, tying pucci's story up completley. He manipulates people and will stop anyone in his way because he is completley focused on his goal. That's why he has that thing with prime numbers, he's completley undivided and dead set on obtaining heaven. His ulimate goal is a selfless one though because he doesn't want made in heaven to get power or become a god himself, he wants to do good for all humanity. He supports the greater good at all costs.

While he wants to use the corpse for America, it's not entierly selfless. He's trying to take the first napkin and help America because he sees helping America as helping himself. He's a lot less egoistic than most other villains, but he's still different from pucci as he's trying to further his country, not serving a higher power.
That's just my interperitation though.

Well in my interpretation Pucci the gay priest is a not a well written character. As a mater of fact I think that JoJo reached its nadir in the whole 6th arc. Substantial amount of writer's ass pull is somewhat prevalent to ridiculous degree during the whole arc. Luckily the whole story ended in the same fashion as how the story was written; something that comes out of nowhere and never mentioned yet somehow became the undoing of the villain, which should be done earlier IMHO.
BTW Valentine is a damn good character, because blah blah blah opinion, blah blah blah nitpicking, blah blah blah subjective implication.

I'll show you who the boss of this gym is !

Thanks. Honestly really enjoyed this conversation.

Is this a sarcasm?
No more ridiculous banter?

Not sarcasm. This is one of the only converations I had on this site in the past month that I legitimatley enjoyed. Usually I'm just on pol calling everyone retarded.

You're welcome I guess.
But please, refrain from calling people retarded, think of all the children who might be influenced.

>This is one of the only converations I had on this site in the past month that I legitimatley enjoyed.
>Usually I'm just on pol

Found the problem

>josuke(7)
Shit i meant 4
How did i miss that

DOITSU NO KOITSU!

kek, that's a funny image, may i save it?

Best jojo is joseph if you disagree you're probably a low test beta

he's the best.
giorno's the worst, and the whole part 5 is gay as fuck. i would be okay with them just being gays, but they are also gangsters, which make it even more faggish

YES YES
YES YES
YES YES

Do not post threads related to Germany.
Germans in Sup Forums have only those who complain against the Japanese.

heck2u
if you think part 5 is gay you're probably 14 and should leave this site immediately