Wus poppin Sup Forums...

Wus poppin Sup Forums, If you had to choose one video on the internet that you'd consider the "Most disturbing" or "scary", what would it be?

Anything worse than Daisy's Destruction out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8OnMy0kPb8
theync.com/lunatic-sick-fuck-tortures-little-boy-with-electric-shocks-and-films-it.htm
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=B8OnMy0kPb8

Fuck off

Shameful self bump

Daisys destruction... I've seen just about all the fucked up deprived shit on the Internet but that's one I can't find... link plz outta morbid curiosity???

that one cartel execution where they deface the guy and then cut off his hands but hes still alive so they go to slit his throat and hes trying to stop them with his handless arms while screaming blood though his face. im not looking for the link though fuck that shit.

Its a toddler getting pissed on, and candle wax poured on her, and strung up and beaten. She lives. Its not that bad and im not going to link tho.

Ive seen it, but it isnt on Google. In my opinion it isnt even that bad, and ive heard its the worst so i wanna see if anything can top it.

Weak shit

Link?

?

Bump

theync.com/lunatic-sick-fuck-tortures-little-boy-with-electric-shocks-and-films-it.htm

Meh, there was a webm about it on here, but it isn't that interesting? I feel bad for the kid though.

Weak af

That would be illegal to have so I doubt anyone would post it, but I'm sure a Webm version exists somewhere, any Sup Forumsros brave enough to post it if possible?

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Pic unrelated...

I dont think anything on the clearnet is disturbing at all, ive been trying to find the worst shit on the internet and not even Daisy's Destruction is bad to me.

There's almost more disturbing images than vids on the open net...

That image is funny tho

Bump

Keep it going plz hoping for new gore to fap too