ITT: albums you pretend to love just to fit in

ITT: albums you pretend to love just to fit in

I don't get it, lads. I just sounds like garbage. none of it makes any sense. there isn't a single song or moment I like in this. yet "everyone" "loves" it, so...

Take shrooms and try again if you wanna "get it" so much

the meme has gone on long enough boys... post ur real feelings on this terrible album

If you don't like it don't listen man. What people like should only be an invitation to check that thing out, not a prescription for belonging.

>I just sounds like garbage

Yes, you do.

One of my all time favorite albums. I respect your opinion though. :o)
If you're having trouble "getting it", the key song on here is Bros so maybe try getting that first when you're on drugs or sleep deprived (I've never done these will listening to it but I think it would help if nothing is clicking)

The first time I listened to this was during a long drive through the very drab countryside and it clicked and became an instant favorite.

Great album for introspecting when you're kind of feeling stuck in life.

>I respect your opinion though

did i accidentally clicc on reddit again

is this a ruse

I smoked 6 ounces of shemale kushh and it still sucks ass

Not catchy enough faggots:(

needs more Mango~~

Come the fuck on, this is one of the most easily enjoyable albums of all time. Extremely catchy rock with some cool surf elements thrown in.

>one of the most easily enjoyable albums of all time
that's exactly the fucking point, it was good when i was 16 now it's just inconsistent and bland

Nah man.

it's consistent and interesting at least in context

theres nothing to get, it's a straight up enjoyable album that makes me feel happy

>I don't get it, lads. I just sounds like garbage. none of it makes any sense.
first of all, nice trips. second of all, you did not say anything about the music which leads me to believe you passively listened and were disappointed when Person Pitch didn't readily jump into your lap. guess what user, most music you will listen to will require some thinking on your part. PP is a pop album so if you really struggle to understand the appeal music might not be for you. your post comes off as sincere though so I wish you the best, it's a beautiful album.

>this thread
>on its 10th birthday
you sicken me