Sitting in a parking garage with car and gun cuz i dont want my parrents to think i have nothing to do on new year

Sitting in a parking garage with car and gun cuz i dont want my parrents to think i have nothing to do on new year

Ye im gonna kill myself in 10 minutes

Gonna miss some of ya

Live stream it or gtfo.

go to a club with hookers. fuck one. Dont be a faggot

bye

I did that when I was younger, minus the gun.

Now, at 30, there is no hiding it anymore and I live above my dads garage.

Stream it faggot

Roll for mass shooting. KYS is passe

I feel ya homie, make sure it's 100% what you want to do, not a stupid holiday impulsed urge
If it isn't, peace out my G

Good luck

three day rule man, if you still wanna after go right head

Don't. If life sucks change it. I use to want to kill myself. Maybe someday I will. But things have gotten better and I don't think about it anymore. Just hold on and make some changes.

See you tomorrow

don't worry bro, we'll be useful once the apocalypse happens. we'll have edgy rhetoric and rad insults to rival other wasteland gangs

This. If you're truely suffering then honestly i'm not going to try and stop you
But please think carefully

>unfathomably small chance of being lucky enough to be born a healthy, functioning human in this precise time and space

>kills himself

Even being homeless is a pretty sweet adventure, all things considered. You're an ultrafaggot, OP.

the fact he even posted this on Sup Forums shows it's not serious. People who really want to kill themselves just do it, without telling someone. simply by telling someone you have proven you care about SOMETHING

anyone remember that fag that bought a shotgun at like walmart and livestreamed saying he would kill himself then cops came...wonder what happened to that homo

this

how the fuck does one attend an event like this. tfw it will likely never happen to you.

I hope something happens. If I keep on this route I'll probably kill myself too.

Just go to a pool party in Miami during WMC. You can just pay to get in, or at lot of them are at hotels and such.

Drive to your local hot topic and take as many normies with you as possible REEEEE

Your parents will die of grief. Why be such a narcissistic asshole? At least wait until your parents have passed away before you kill yourself.

Except Dakota who nearly melted himself

anyone got that this is low quality bait image?

Dakota was a 1 in a million I see these "suicide" posts daily and Dakota was the only time it almost happened

Dont be a pussy and kill yourself,just go get drunk or play video games or something...

Post pics!

Also, it's nice to see some poeple having the courage to actually off themselves. Bless you user, but don't leave a mess

Gues op down for the count

What about Justin last night?

Who cares you inferior meatbag human.

>dont want parents to think youre a loser
>shoot yourself and prove you're a loser, permanently
brilliant thinking OP

always dreaming of an apocalypse Sup Forumsrothers

maybe someday it will happen

Yep. Got it. But this is the "cry of the loser/beta".
Sure, "things" will happen. There will not be some ww3 that will wipe out the planet. Isolated events, sure. Only thing will be a large meteor that hits. The 1% will make damn sure that it is destroyed before it hits earth. Sooooo, it will be the same old shit for many many years for the human fucking species.

dont do it bro, but if youre gonna, heres a slut.