Roast me faggots...

Roast me faggots. Goodluck trying to gather words in yoru autistic mouths knowing I gather tuna like a fisherman and make money every night from your mothers sisters and girlfriends.

did you shave all your body hair????!

Yes for the business. WOmen seem to like it.

you are so gay it would make Richard Simmons blush

you're not even worth a response other than this one

The body says homosexual the face says aggressive rape in anus

You look like the evil chimp from Kim Possible fucked the color clear.

Hopefully someone will recognize you on the street and fuck you up you smug cunt

Your body looks really good, but your face has killer psycho written all over it. I would be scared to be alone with you.

Do you have to put a bag over your head when you work?

James Willems?

Have you had massive plastic surgery on your face? Something looks off.

its called symmetry, it probably looks off because you used to looking in the mirror

No there's something going on around your eyes, nose and mouth. It has this fake quality to it.

You also never answered my question about plastic surgery.

I'll be honest yeah I had my nose shaved it cost 5k and paid for by the business. I also model.

Thank you for the honesty.

What is this business you keep referring to?

You look like the step-dad who lets his stepdaughter do whatever she wants because she has a nice ass, but you get nothing out of it.

Is that Mike Rowe? What's the dirty job this time, man-whoring?

You are very unattractive

horses ask you why the long face

>symmetry

Your nose is fucking bent. So is mine though

Boi looks like Michael Phelps with Down Syndrome

Right......implying a male stripper/bartender is you and we are supposed to believe he is really you because of "the white piece of paper" he was holding which can easily be manipulated and shopped with any word.
It's a fucking new year, get a fucking new hobby instead of keep pretending as this and that on the net.

Just started at Savage Men in Atlantic City and a modeling agency based out of New York. Been doing small time modeling since I was 14 but just turned pro full time 2 years ago.

Don't you think you need to cut? Also hit lateral delts more

Lol seen better arms on dining room chairs

what happend to your face as a child?

It was kissed by cute girls until I was an adult. Damn you guys are terrible at roasting.

Your mother threw you in the trash when you were little and the bucket remained stuck on your head.