Are you thinking of ending your pathetic life as you realize that no one even bothers to celebrate the new year with...

Are you thinking of ending your pathetic life as you realize that no one even bothers to celebrate the new year with you?
(except maybe your parents)

Ive thought about it In the past yes. But I won't do it because I hold onto to hope that someday it'll be better

no, not really.

Every year.

Here in Spain it's now 00:18. My gf just called me to say me that she loves me and she misses me. Spending new years eve with her would have been nice, but she's in other city with her family and I'm with mine. But it was nice to talk with her and I'm genuinely happy, so this year I didn't think about suicide.

I was the same way before user
Trust me life will get better

Same here. Death is inevitable, so better see what happens - even if it's just to see how shitty things can get.

I don't really mind spending new year's alone, because there's no one I'd like to spend it with. What bothers me is that I have nothing going for me. I have no goals in life, no will or energy to pursue these non-existing goals, no moneys, no joy. I don't even want sex.

I somehow feel like I'm subconsciously waiting for shit to really crash, so that change will be forced upon me. I don't think that will happen though. I will just rot away.

I'm going to be surrounded by friends and my boyfriend (Im gay, not female) drinking smoking and possibly tripping so I think it'll be worth not killing myself

No because i'm used to it.

My plan is if I ever do want to do it I spend all my money on a roulette table and i lose I'll blow brains out

People put way to much pressure on New Years Eve. It's just another day. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Nope.
Too many have tried to kill me for me to do their job for them.

Around where I live nobody bothers to celebrate New Years. Nowhere near a university, and most people have school-age children.

Also
>implying new years isn't just an excuse for people to get drunk

What'll you do if you win?

planning on doing it sometime soon

Not even parents want to celebrate with me. Guess I'm fucked.

Thank you user. This helps.

I never thought that far tbh, probably buy a house and try to ride the wave, disassociate myself with everyone I know and be alone but comfortable. Maybe

Don't feel bad.

> I celebrated alone.

All friends had other plans.
Bought food, watched the Sopranos. Doesn't matter when you're dead inside.

Sup Forums is the better place, so I'd rather be here.

this year im nearly doing it i just went outside alone in the new year and i was in a public chair crying... my life is fucked up, my gf broke up with me... i lost 4 years in school, my parents gave up on me, i have no true friends and i have nothing to do i dont even have money ... i want so bad to kill myself ... like .. all my life i got fucked up... i ALWAYS get fucked up... i just want a job and my gf .. nothing mutch to ask about but i held on 6 years trying to "live" but this year i think i cant handle anymore

Stay strong Sup Forumsro, I know how it is.

i cant man... i held more than 6 years strong ... and thats not all there's mutch more that happened to me in my life ... im tired... im done and im a fucking coward to not be able to kill myself .. i just want i to end