youtube.com/watch?v=iH-uXVEPfAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>complaining about childrens movies

those costumes suck

>We want the Crysis audience

this actually looks cool

Bryan please.

THEY'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PANTS

This movie is going to be a fucking trainwreck. I look forward to frantically checking tv the day the first trailer drops.

nice tits on the yellow ranger

Anyway Cranston has proven after Godzilla that he really is a hack and Breaking Bad was extremely overrated.

The movie is a concept sounds great, these designs look terrible. Power Rangers has always had the potential to be really good if it was just a bit more serious, not saying realistic but overall a few notches more dramatic and less rubber suits. So if this movie doesn't give it a Batman v Superman treatment but still makes it a bit more dramatic while retaining the themes, action, and overall tone it will be cool.

I just wanted a campy action movie that didn't take itself too seriously.

Breaking Bad isn't overrated for what it is: a basic cable tv show. It proved that you don't have to go to HBO anymore to get quality television like the sopranos. It was a huge breakthrough for its medium and time.

You can't compare BB to the best films

>Power Rangers has always had the potential to be really good if it was just a bit more serious

It did?

I'd agree with that if it ended in season 2-4

They said the suits in the movie are not suppose to be man-made and are some alien shit that grows on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw5vcUPyL90

Watch this and say that again.

>silly putty soldiers

Has bryan cranston been in a single good film?

The entire show was planned from the start. How the fuck could you end the show at season 2

no it wasn't

God I hope not

Well I stand corrected. Thanks for the spoonfeed user.

Not as the leading actor. He's only getting those gigs now.

I'm pumped. Cosmic warriors kicking the shit out of aliens and using giant robots. Sue me, it's so retarded it's awesome.

My only real complaint about the ending was I really wanted Walt to finally try his product in his last moments. Seems like a missed opportunity.

What do the Japanese think that one and only one specific sentai show is popular all around the world. Must be obscure as fuck for them.

Well they tried to shill Beatles Borgs and Masked Rider but for some reason American audiences just didn't connect with them like they did with MMPR.

Would you fags have preferred outfits like this?

>tfw you loved beetle Bo with all your heart as a kid

JDIMSA

>tfw when the suits could have looked like this instead

feels bad man

movie is going to blow hard

Those helmets make 'em look like bikers.

Yes

Is it bad that I like the spandex? I'm sure there's ways to make it look more durable. New suits are pretty cool though. I can't complain.

They're supposed to look alien, you tards

They are a bit overdesigned, though

Keep the faith, senpai. We might be surprised.

They have a bunch of kids playing the rangers and I don't think they're on roids.

>It's a everyone has near identical metal body armor episode
Seriously, does everyone just go to the same costume designer
Why the fuck do so many of these movies have their character costumes devolve into everyone having stupid "sleek", metallic body armor with a single minor detail that differentiates them from each other

>heroichollywood.com/bryan-cranston-compares-power-rangers-reboot-dark-knight/
>they really are using those costumes

Breaking Bad is fucking kiddie show compared to Sopranos and Mad Men. Maybe when your balls drop you'll know what real quality is.

atleast the costumes arent cgi

Are any of these better, Sup Forums?

>he says, to the 31 year old

This girl showed her breasts recently.

jesus christ overdesigned as fuck

who let 13 year old anime fans on a monster energy binge design this shit

Number four looks like he just raided a Dicks Sporting Goods

>pants

>invokes HBO

I quite like three and five. Four's alright too.

>look mom, I'm being edgy on Sup Forums again

Can >invokes HBO be the new fedora?

Oh wait, it already is.

6 because it looks like the only one that isn't designed around a bunch of pieces of sporting goods glued onto the suit
They should have just used the original spandex costumes, that's all anyone wanted

I like 2 and 5-

Someone photoshop these to be a bit less "busy"

I think these designs have potential

He'd smoked weed, cigarettes, cigars, drank booze, popped pills, had a dresser drawer full of meds and got put on anesethetics throughout the series but not once did he try meth

10 looks fly but maybe because it reminds me of the red lanterns

Sauce?

You know what's funny is I've come across a few memers like this in real life, particularly at work since I'm in IT. People who post this way online can rarely articulate their opinions in real life when confronted by someone who isn't a beta bitch. I had a conversation with one of these guys recently and this is how they usually play out

>you bring up topic X
>Hah, X is stupid and is for fucking plebs heh heh
>why do you think that?
>I-its just dumb!! Everyone talks about how great it just like OOoooOoOoh, did you see the new thing? It's SO overrated
>Have you actually seen X, or are you just parroting others opinions?
>Pfffff I don't need to see it to know it's terrible

And so on...

I guarantee you this guy has never seen more than 10 minutes of the sopranos or anything other than game of thrones, and posted this as a backlash to something that is currently popular right now on the internet.

inb4 people actually saying "I don't need to watch it to know that it's shit"

youtube.com/watch?v=4MQ0rDcZAtw

He's a chemist, he knew the real dangers of meth. Not even once.

Exactly. You'd figure he'd want to see why his creation was worth killing for. He knew it on a chemical level only. Such a waste.

It's glorious. She's literally perfect.

N O T I T S
O
T
I
T
S

This was better antway. Should have funded a full movie of this instead.

Besides it had the real Rita in it

vimeo.com/120401488

Hey guys, remember me?

I wanna fuck those Yellow and Pink Rangers

No

I have seen this and that is what led me to say what I did. That would be a bad example and taking it too far.

What are the chances this'll be kino?

She's laying down, dude. If you had ever seen a woman before, you know their tits aren't like that weeb mouse pad you have. Besides some of us like small tits. Some of us appreciate good tits in all sizes. Keep going for that Wizard status. You're almost there.

They literally are, tho.

Those suits are overdesigned to fuck.

Had it's moments, but power Rangers doesn't have to go full grimdark. The trick to making Power Rangers more adult is to focus on the cosmic aspect and the ridiculous power they actually possess.

That looks like an indie movie.

what's the point of the triforces?

This is a complete scam. The Facebook page is glorious people whining that it will never come out and the director showing up once every two months to say a teaser is on the way. This shit is like 3 years late.

>projecting this hard

Holy shit, I usually don't go full blogpost but you're talking to a married normie. I am well aware of what real tits look like, standing up or sitting down.

There's small tits, like Gal which you posted, and then there's no tits, like the power ranger woman. Even small tits have enough breast tissue that they'll spread apart when laying down and sag towards the sides. But here tits leave no impression whatsoever on her chest. She has negative tits. It's like Sigourney Weaver's ass.

Is she attractive? Yes. But the fact remains that she literally has no tits and looks like a 12 year old boy. I'm sorry that I triggered you this hard with facts.

>No social agenda
>Reboot
>NOT Disney, based Saban
>Those ranger tits
>That black ranger
>Bryan Cranberry
>Roy "You're All Gay" Anderson

My body is ready

Apparently this movie's going to be mature and playful as well. Cranston said it's going to deal with teenager issues so get ready for some Breakfast Club.

Movie fucking when?

this is all i want. sexy rangers punching puddies in the z.

6 is just straight-up Ultraman

9 is the only one I dislike more than the movie suits honestly.

Those costumes seriously look like a devianartfag's worst attemp at realistic Power Ranger designs. Except you never needed to design a more realistic Power Ranger because it was fucking LIVE ACTION. Seriously evwn if the movie is good, they serioualy fucked up the look of the movie. Zordon will probably be a ghostly Brian Cranston with crystals growing out of him everywhere or some shit. The Zords are going to look like trash. Probably go super organic looking like the suits and they will look like giant robot turds.

Too bad the comic you posted is the only good Power Rangers media that exists.

They can finally use the grown up version of the theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=iH-uXVEPfAg

This is some concept art of the tyrannozord.
It's from last year, though. I don't know if it has changed.

>blog
How fat is your wife?

I loved Beatle Borgs as a kid. But it didn't have the same popularity.

They all have retarded glass visor shapes except for the red ranger.

Also blue is a horrible contrast for the other suits other than the black ranger. This alone is why I wont bother with power rangers. If you can't get something as simple as that right then I doubt there is much hope for the movie.

It looks like Ironman and Guyver had an ugly baby.

I think they are used to the West absolutely loving one random thing from Japan every few years.

Godzilla, Super Sentai, Pokemon, Akira, Dragon Ball, The Ring/Grudge.

Why does everything have to have a reboot or remake? Just leave it alone.

Perfect.

She's 5'4" and 130lbs. I'm being totally honest right now

Gotta let go of some of your realism hang ups, bro. It becomes really charming and cool if you just go with the flow and ignore some of the shittier stuff in each series. In Space has an episode that literally remakes Alien. Lore is pretty cool throughout and I know some fans will disagree but Megaforce and Super Megaforce have great villains, lots of destruction, qt Rangers and a more epic invasion.

Since when? They are actually supposed to look more like Ninjas. This movie is completely unfaithful in tone to the original.

HOllywood can't into original anymore, user.
The good thing is that we still have decades of films to choose from until this whole bubble bursts.

Actually a lot of "suits" and belmets are done by like 2 or 3 guys for most of hollywood. Thats actually why they all look the same.