Is it possible to fuck a girl to death?

Is it possible to fuck a girl to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPmkILhKXi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is it possible to fuck a girl to death?
yee just asked your mum, oh wait you can't lmao

Technically if you fucked her until she died or starved, or if you somehow gave her an internal injury.

other than that asphyxiation or strangulation would be the only other sex-related deaths that make sense. Technically that isnt being fucked to death.

Attach razor blades to your dick
Stick it in
See results

In this shitty book by chuck palahniuk, this girl got fucked for several hours straight and eventually the friction forced an air bubble into a vein in her vagina which stopped her heart. Not sure how possible that is.

Well, if you had big enough dick and fuck her in the ass, maybe you could perforate her colon.

Yes, ask Africa.

Yes. I fucked my ex so good she came so hard she had a massive asthma attack and died. I literally fucked her to death.

bullshit, please give details.

yes

What book was that

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

:^)

Pass out, yes. Death, no.
But men can die from excessive ejaculation.

It's actually true. She didn't die though. There was a good 2 minutes I thought I'd have to call an ambulance though.

I dated a check who really liked querying? So while eating her I'd blow air up there, apparently that's bad, she died

Maybe if she has a heart condition too

Chick and queefing fucking auto corrected

You risk getting "The Gush":

youtube.com/watch?v=DPmkILhKXi4

according to nattefrost it is

It is.
>used to frequent a bdsm dungeon back in 2008
>in hindsight, was a pretty scummy place, with lots of no-safeword, bleeding-edge faggots trying to powertrip on people
>there was a 30 year old chubby chick who was part of the no-safeword crowd
>always demanding more abuse, more mistreatment, more kinky shit like foots up her loose asshole between dicks, etc
>for valentine's day 2008 she volunteers to be the centerpiece of an all-day, all-night gangbang
>word gets around, so all the regulars are there but also a dozen or more people that weren't known to the dungeon
>(I wasn't there because I had a girlfriend and spent valentine's with her)
>the chick made it 6 hours of being fucked in all 3 holes before passing out, supposedly more due to the drugs she was taking to enhance the experience than due to the 30 cocks taking turns on her
>she pukes on a few too many cocks while half-unconscious
>aspirates on her own puke and cum from her stomach
>the guys keep fucking
>she died suffocating on puke and cum as guys kept taking turns on her
>the club got closed down and the organizers, her boyfriend, and the dude throatfucking her when she died all got arrested but I never checked to see if they got charged
>now, almost 9 years later, I realize how mentally ill these fuckers were

Anything in excess can lead to death. People have died from drinking too much water.

>stupid people.

sauce

Because of all the AIDS?

I think op may have meant if the singular act of coitus, in excess, can cause death.

Lullaby

Snuff, you fucking retard

Maybe. If it's a gang bang and you all take turns and in between drink water and rest up (sort of like sharing a bench between 6 people if you lift) but the girl is constantly fucking without water or rest, probably.