I need advice on how to get pussy tonight. I'm going to a bar and I'm also broke with no friends to go with...

I need advice on how to get pussy tonight. I'm going to a bar and I'm also broke with no friends to go with. Positives though is that I'm good looking with some nice clothes

market is going to be really saturated today so if you don't stand out youre in bad luck

does anybody really stand out in a club? It's gonna suck if you don't say hello and interact a little with everyone in the club

Clean your self up and dress really nice and just hang around drinking water. Some drunk bitch will wander your way. Just have your way with her, she'll put up no fight.

I walked into that one, didn't I..

It sucks because without the vengeful intent of hurting anyone I'm pretty much autistic and slowly undoing the knots of my social awkwardness.

I will help you but how much money do you have to spend?

Do bar tenders get mad if you order free water?

grab.her.bye.the.pussy.

have we learned nothing from 2016...

I have enough just for cover. I graduated a few years ago but I've had no luck finding a job

I sound like a loser or a hopeless case but I know I'm not. I finally came to terms just to accept and love myself no matter my or anyone's circumstance.

No, just make polite conversation with them. Tell them you just needed to get out of the house.

by*

not how to spell apparently

or just order a shirley temple, or any kind of soda

Look for boipucci instead. It's tighter.

Ok here is what you do fuck paying cover to get into a bar where you know nobody and have no friends go onto CL look for girls that want a new years fuck (they are there) buy a six pack and go over and plow the fat bitch.

and yes she is going to be fat, or crazy, or strange it's ok.

Bitches love cocky assholes that give them lots of complements, so act that way. Also give the less attractive girls attention, sub 5s and fatties need love too.
>pro tip, hit on the drunk ones towards the end of the night

So far so good. I have a question that's been on my mind, I fear one thing about the dance floor and that's grabbing over to my side to dance with not knowing if they have a bf or husband with them. First time I been to a club I was social enough to get 5 women in a grind train. This one black girl tried to kiss me but I was scared (I had really high standards back then and didn't know what I was doing). I wasn't attracted to black girls but she wasn't bad looking now that I look back. One woman was married and her husband was standing right infront of us while she was rubbing her big ass up and dock my crotch and I was just grabbing her tits from behind, I didn't know that was her husband till after the fact. There's basicly so many factors that I'm just not sure of in social situations

Just use tender. Why waste your money on the club fee for a chance at meeting women when you could talk to them for free?

I had bad luck with flakes on tinder. I'm also paranoid of facebook till this day(even though I had accounts and pictures which I've closed down)

>He still uses Tinder
>Not using The League
>2017

fucking pleb

>The League
I'm really paranoid of services that require social media services like facebook and linkedin. You never know what bullshit could blow up in your face and jeopardize your career

This, not water

OP just do it

I'm severely allergic to alcoholic beverages

Order soda, not water*

Can anyone help me with this?