home early?
playing vidya?
drinking?
you gonna have a wank tonight or what?

say hello!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8UtojJT8ts?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Browsing Sup Forums, My girlfriend for 4 years and I broke up. She is at a party somewhere and I am sitting here wondering what went wrong with my life. 24 years old, All my friends are having kids and I just feel like getting rich and doing cocaine for while

drunk listening to David Bowie crying hbu?

just finished playing rocket league with some other introvert bongs, drinking shitloads of jack daniels and browsing the chin. all a bit shit really!

Going home to play with my wife's big tits. What you think Sup Forumsros?

>
Playing fifi and wrecking cunts

Shit man, that's the same as me. Shit's fucked up, innit?

I'm drinking the best wine indigenous to my state of West Virginia. It called black Jewel cuz we got coal mines

Oh man, cherry and mostly caramel. It might be too sweet, but for a simpleton like me. I love that sweetness

I'm drinking copious amounts of strongly mixed drinks. Numbness helps me with the social situation of hanging with 'friends'. My gf is busy flirting it up with my 'best friend'. Happy new... ah FUCK IT!

>what you doing?
Sitting here looking at photos of happy couples kissing when new years hit considering killing myself
>home early?
Never left the house. Haven't left the house in 6 days
>playing vidya?
Honestly i lost all the will to play games years ago. I used to fucking love games; i'd lose days at a time but now i just, i dunno, just don't have the energy
>drinking?
Alcohol tastes like paint thinner to me so i can't drink it without gagging
>you gonna have a wank tonight or what?
Aleady had 2 now considering going to bed

Shit is fucked. And I hate that a woman can effect me like this. I dont want to care but I do. I dont know man. Is another woman the answer we really need?

Staying home and wanking over what I am doing on Tuesday.... this Tuesday I have a hooker booked who has agreed to dress up like Elizabeth from Bioshock and let me fuck her up the arse. Best 200 quid ever. Cannot fucking wait.

pulling out of your mother...she'll be home soon.

We should all go to bed before we start browsing Sup Forums. Btw, dont kill yourself. If you have nothing to lose, atleast fuck some cheap women for $ and do some fucked up shit. I bet that a lot of anger will go away. I guess you could help cute kittens for a year.

that sounds fucking nice, where you based

Laying in bed stoned off my tits contemplating life choices. Happy new year!

East Anglia, smoking weed, Happy new year 2017

Oxford, will try to get pics.

>what you doing?
Wanking to SJW vids on youtube.

>playing vidya?
Fucks that?

>drinking?
Bleach and Tesco value cider

>you gonna have a wank tonight or what?
I've changed it up and i'm wanking to Rekt vids.

Looks more like Australia

Dubs don't lie friend. Fuck women man and just have a big party, that's my plans for 2017.

>what you doing
Celebrated the new year with my family this year. A bit of class every now and then won't kill me.
Also stealing jobs and benefits because I'm romanian, kek.
>home early?
Got home at 17:00 after saying goodbye to my girlriend. I won't see her for a week since she's visiting her grandparents.
>playing vidya?
Judt got Fallout 4 and Cities Skyline, so i'll have a sleepless night.
>drinking ?
Lots of Jameson, lots of beer, sole vodka, and chamapgne.
>you gonna have a eank tonight or what?
Oh yeah.

Happy new year ya bastard.
How was your night?

wank*

Happy new years
youtu.be/c8UtojJT8ts?t=23

anybody west sussex here?

would tittyfuck and bust a nut on/10.