Ok

ok

Ok

I got the deepweb

ok

Ok

Ok

ok

And this is only a fraction of what you'll find there. Don't go there if you ever wanna sleep again.

oK

ok

ʞo

▲ ▲

OP here i got tor intalled the CIA is tracking me now i am drunk its my first time on thor i kno gtfo summerfag virgin any tips tho on finding some sick shit can be cp also its not my pc because new year and not at home lurking

The best humour is there.
Pic related.

Ok

>̶̺͈̻̫̪̭͚͜͝>̶̫͚̞̞̳̪7̟͚͕̣̳̯̞̮̜1̶̡̢͍͈̞7̰̘̠͟͟͡2̛̦͈̠̤͉̯̟͟4̨̜̰̗̹͇̜́ͅ8̫͕̣̤̲2̬͕͖͘2̜̥̥̦̳͈̀͟ͅ1̛͈̣̮͉
̶̳͈̪̺ó̡̘̹̺̺̠͞k̵͓̭̞͇̱̭̠͢a̘̦̳̩̣̙y̹̭͙͉̙̙̯̫̕̕͢ ̷̨̰͚̰̱̤̞f̬̣͔̖͔͇̕a͏̶̭͇̤̝͕̕g̴̛͎̘̦̰̦̞̦s̵̙͠ͅ,̴̷̹́ͅ ̮̥̲̤s̵̭̠͖͕̻͈͡ͅh̨̨̖͟o͖̠͈̱̥͔̕w̨̘̜̥ ̡̛̼͉̤̀m̴͉͕͎͝ḙ̷͙̫̺̘̖̤ ̭w͝͏̧̗͖h͏̨̪͕͓̦̜͜a̧̛̱͔̻͈͙̟̹t̼̣̘̥̻͈̜͔̹ ҉̹̭͍̦̰ͅy͇͖͕͔͘͘ò̙̰͔u̠͉͇̬̪̹͖̣͝ ̷͇̲͎͟ͅǵ̤͉̭͍̲̻̱̜̗o̴͖̝̹̱͝t͔͖̦̺͓̠͉́͡
͇͚̫̭͍͈̪̰̯#͖̖̱̼̥̙̩d̴̴̵̩̞̬̯͙e̩̩̯͕͈̳͇̝͠e͏̶̧͕̦͓̺̗̭̞͔p̡͈̠̖̪͚w̢͉̞̫̝̺̮͉͉̺͝é̦̯͔͖̰̹̟̞̕͡b̢̗͍͖̝̳̠

Ok

To be fair some of the shit on the deep web will fuck you up if you aren't ready for it.

I for some reason got turned around on a 4chanish site on the deep web(much like the old days). The shit I wasn't expecting was finding people looking for hits and how much money they are paying for it. Whether it was true or not some of them were already completed and paid from the comments. Like 30k+ per hit. I never got off the internet so fast in my life.

Contract killers are the shit tho

Looking for hits?
What does that mean?

This

OP here np kind of a lurker since 2005/06 ish

The newest hit songs, the pirating business is really big on the deep web.

Edgy af duud rawr xD

So before you went there you never heard of mercenaries before? Where you 11 when you got on there?

I was 8

Yea being 8 and going on the deep web isn't an advice I'd give anyone.

lololololo works everitim

But i was 10 not 8 lol wtf

I'm the poster of I knew that they existed, I didn't realize they were so open about it though. I always thought people on the deep web could be traced if NSA, etc wanted to.

The fact that people were willing to pay 30k just to kill someone and some other person was willing to do it just puts me off. But when terrorists are willing to shoot up an night club I shouldn't be too surprised really.

I understand your shock. Also, you can't be traced by the NSA if you're on Deep Web. That's what makes it so.. DEEEEEEP

Lolololo u showed him duud he was bein a Total ubertart xD

I posted that shit faggot

Why on earth did Sup Forums get rid of an identification code?

so my dick is still hard and waitign for something new not this recycled shiit

Your grammar says otherwise. One of these comments is not like the other.

Ur a pussy if you think the contract killer sites are scary or even real. If you want to see some fucked up shit look for the sites where people pay Bitcoin to watch live streamed murders. Some even let the highest bidder direct it.

Straight out of a YT video this is. You've never been on it, kek.

Ffs Chad get back to bed you have soccer practice tommorrow.

Someone help me triforce

▲ ▲

I know it's an old meme but I still can't do it

Wonder how many kindgender are lurking.

hi zalgo

Girugamesh post something faggits

hoe did u kno i was fagit?????

it a reel fing plx stop