After trump's impeached and prosecuted

After trump's impeached and prosecuted...

Should we prosecute his supporters for treason?

>posting a screenshot of reddit
>.jpg
>stop

1) he won't get impeached
2) if he did Pence would become president and he's alot worst
3) kill yourself

now you know why trump won. look at that guy, thats the person who needs help...

Not black people with brand new PS4's

Pence would be a dream at this point.

Putin would be a dream.

Netanyahu would be a dream (and he's Trump's handler)

Dick Cheney would be welcome at this point.

>hint: trump WILL be impeached.

that guy is lazy, stupid and a drunkard. the prototypical trumpanzee.

Yes OP. We've to to punish his supporters. Treason can't be tolerated in any capacity.

Prosecuted? You must not have been paying attention. *Hillary* was the one under FBI investigation, not Trump. Impeached? No... you're thinking of the *other* Clinton.

>impeached

for what?

>supporters for treason

try 63 million people...good luck

they've got an asset at the highest level (again). very sad.

OP here. Many of his retards will be punished economically by cheeto's policies, and by AG Sessions' "New War on Drugs, particularly marijuana and opiates."

Are those punishments enough though. Is just losing healthcare, medicare and social security enough for committing mass treason?

>the AG can unilaterally change drug policy and start arresting people
>Lower taxes and a little protectionism isn't going to help you economically

Trump will be a decent president but because you ass pained libs are so over-the-top with your hysteria and Bush and Obama were so fucking terrible that he will look like a fantastic president.

>ending welfare programs is treason

fuck off there shouldn't even be medicare or social security, not like they are going anywhere Trump is basically a centrist democrat you are just retarded.

Who's losing healthcare? SS is done , that Pyramid scheme has run it's course.

What is funny is that you couldn't criticize Obama or you were a racist, but in fact he is one of the worst Presidents ever. He accomplished nothing, but forcing "obamacare" down on us and his foreign policy was probably the worst of all time.

Liberal dems need to shut the Fuck up already. He's going to be the next president, get over it pussies

this Obamacare is literal shit that hasn't helped anybody, Im against single payer healthcare but I would rather have had that than the shitstorm that is O-care.

You worthless pieces of shit lost.
Deal with it.

Obama's been fantastic. Period.

trump and his gop supermajority will play in their feces again and crash the economy.

then blames dems. again.

This Obamacare, is the worst shit ever. If you were a middle class family your rates have at least quadrupled since this shit went into effect and your benefits and probably shrunk at least by a 1/3rd.

Fuck that Machurian candidate, that won, just because he was black, thats it, nothing else, he has been a leech on the American people for 8 years, yet no one will say it.

>Blue team better than red team

you are a retard.

Obama is not a good president he is literally Bush that placates gays and initiates racial tension.

What's the national debt of the US again? How much did Obama contribute to it?

And enough of him getting Osama, he had nothing to do with that. That shit would have happened if Beetlejuice was president. Those thing had been in operation for years.

Yeah I killed Osama, but I created ISIS, great fucking job Obama.

>hey we got Osama I swear
>no body we dumped him in the ocean before anyone could see
>Also all the guys on the raid died a week later so....

just trust us, the Federal government never lies.

The stock market is still shot until trump was elected.
He only changed the way unemployment was measured.
We are still at the same war so he hasn't ended any it moved territory.
He doesn't offer insurance to registered republicans.
Ok deficit yes that has improved but is still bad.
The seal team got bin laden against obamas orders. Obama initially wanted to punish the person who killed him.

Even furries aren't as stupid as the liberals in this country...

On the other hand, that old bastard used to LOVE releasing videos. Haven't seen much from him since then.

yawn
Your silly little propaganda campaign is a joke.
You can keep coming here and spouting nonsense but you're really only making us stronger, swelling our numbers and strengthening our resolve to remove you globalists from power.
Keep trying though, this is the funnier option.
If you guys just shut up you'll still lose but I won't have anyone to laugh at.

All these shill/butthurt democrat autist tears are so delicious. The worst president is about to be out of office, amen. Good times ahead.

Don't forget the millions and millions he's sold in weapons to the Saudis.

>still believing trump's 'not the establishment' (he's the head of the GOP now)
>still believing that trump's not the elite (....wat)
>embracing Israel
>embracing russia
>stabbing America in the back, and taking an Israel-and-Russia-first approach
>exxon's CEO is murka's Sec State

40% of all millennials live at home. more than 60% of millennials supported trump.

statistically, all of you ITT are either dropouts, or do not have college degrees. and most of you (trump supporters) are likely to be unemployed.

US debt per President (if you need help reading the graph let me know)

Yea it's great watching all you Sup Forums losers who don't have jobs thinking you are going to get some big break because you think you are persecuted as a white male and a black president was responsible for it. You are the exact same as the retards that Obama was going to do something for black people when he got elected. You all deserve what you are going to get, lol losers.

We should have a civil war so we can hunt down all the corrupt politicians and liberals. It would be nice to see them swinging from trees like Christmas ornaments.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>>embracing Israel
>>embracing russia
Two things the globalist run UN would never do.
>statistically, all of you ITT are either dropouts, or do not have college degrees. and most of you (trump supporters) are likely to be unemployed.
We saw your orders shill. We know you were told we're all losers and that it's our softspot not realizing Sup Forums thrives on failure.
Lies

Why is Obama only showing 2 years while the rest shows their full terms?

Flyover welfare filth.

Whites in Red States = the larges bloc on welfare in America.

They voted for trump... for the freebies.

stupid Trump supporters are on welfare! They voted against us just because we destroyed coal and steel mining and put them in a position where they can't work.

thank you, its these faggots with their wild ideas of liberalism in the democratic party that are killing it.

because it wouldn't benefit his argument if it was his full term.

he's still running from Hillary... and he won.

his supporters... are still so salty. and angry. and stupid. it's almost as if... they lost.

you don't know your own history. how about LBJ? He was responsible for the Vietnam conflict. FDR had asian people in concetration camps. Jefferson was a slave owner. Nixon: Watergate.

I could go on.

Give me one fact, I mean one actual fact that makes Obama the worst president in american history!

Now take a good look at who is drawing it.

why would anyone impeach the man they voted for?
>checkmate

:^)

>"wants" to end welfare
>doesn't know that 90% of welfare is corporate welfare
>doesn't know that the majority of Americans on welfare are whites in the Midwest/south
>ending welfare would destroy red states.

I'm all for ending welfare. Healthcare. Social security. And medicare. The GOP's in control, let's see them walk the talk.

>they won't. their base survives on subsidies and welfare.

Trump got cucked by Israel.

Now that Trump loves Israel, naturally his retards do too.

Russia wasn't enough. Now they're helping the noses.

Had more people assassinated with drone strikes, Appointed more Muslims into high government levels with high security clearances that have ties to the brotherhood than anyone else. Lied to the public about his place of birth and covered it up. The list actually goes on but I'm sure you get the point.

OBJECTION!

>steel mining
k lmao

Israel isn't the enemy, the enemy are the eugenicist globalists who are currently losing the UN to attack Israel.
Without the UN, you can't have an unelected globalist government. To take over the world you need the UN, the EU, The NAU, and the AU.
The globalists are losing the 2 they managed to scrabble together and blaming Jews and Russia is just a hail mary.

So did Hillary.

The only treason is the news for spreading false information and the current government.

Most jobs/corporations left under GW Bush.

The rest will be gone under Trump (99% of his labor is outsourced to mexico and china).

And the beautiful coup de grace? The retards who'll be harmed the most by Trump, voted for him. They love him. This is a sight to behold.

Ironically, do you guys know who'll benefit the most from Trump? Liberals like myself on the coast. Multi-property owners. Mass-stock-owners. The Elite. Trump's one of us. He's the embodiment of the Coastal Liberal Elite.

>almost as if... they lost

who's the salty one?

I sure he actually meant iron oar. We still have a few mines but they sell the ore to other countries because we no longer have any companies that actually smelt the ore into Iron. We buy all out iron from other countries then make it into steel.

They left because of what was put in place by Bill. NAFTA.

so can I tell you why you're not relevant?

every time you defend or promote trump (you = trump supporters), you say "but Hillary........."

every time. that argument was great in the election. but you won... so at some point, you're going to have to have a substantive defense for trump -- and substantive promotional facts for trump.

without resorting to irrelevant Clinton (she doesn't matter anymore, and never will matter again in US politics).

hopefully this short essay is clear and concise enough for you. it can be hard trying to communicate with trump's... supporters.

Companies like US steel has publicly stated that they are bringing back some of their jobs to the US because of Trump.

sure kid.

Hillary is no different. She has said a lot of bull shit as well. Your just not open to listening to it. I know Trump isn't perfect but he is a better option than Hillary who is a proven bad politician.

But yes OP. Thankfully voter roles are public. His supporters should face prosecution for treason.

First we'll see what the GOP does to trump. Paul Ryan came out in support of Obama's new sanctions on Russia. Hopefully other Republicans fall Iine, impeach/prosecute Trump, and take America back from Russia/Israel.

>trump isn't perfect b b b bb bb bb b b bb b b b b b bb b b b b b b but hilllarryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

so, trump won. Hillary's going to prison, or she'll retire and be quiet for the rest of her life.

do you understand that "b b b b bbb b b b b b bbbb b b b b bb b but Hillaryyyyyyyyyyy!" doesn't work anymore?

It's much harder trying to communicate with close-minded liberals. They refuse to look at facts and will deny her lying and bad decision making and using her office for her own personal financial gain.

Read the NAFTA in it entirety. It sounds good on paper but them stop and think about what benefit it really is the the US.

I guess they don't actually teach critical thinking anymore because it is too much in the lowering of educational standards. by the way was also implemented by the democrats.

You're still talking about Hillary.

I can make graphs also

Truth bro
Simple truth

Actually Hillary should go to prison fir the fact of mishandling of classified material. Any other person that has ever held a clearance will tell you that is they did what she did, they would be in prison. That is a fact.

Nafta? GOP had a majority during Nafta. Clinton signed it into law.

Nafta's awesome. you're just reading breitbart and fox news' anti-nafta talking points.

you couldn't list 1 pro of nafta (hint: we all benefit from nafta).

am I excited for a conventional war with china and iran? yes. it's time they pay. Trump's doing what's right.

still.... talking about Hillary.

>hide all child comments

What benefit enlightened bro?

Fake news made up by amy schumer.
keep discrediting yourself.

Check the sources. It kinda blows the whole welfare thing to pieces and you liberals don't like it.

Im also against corporate welfare

Actually I had to study it and write a paper on it in college. I got an A by the way.

Hint: no he won't. Now I'm one of the cool kids, too!

>trump charges people money to see him and his family now
>trump forces visiting envoys to stay at his hotel
>pay-for-play in full effect
>trump hires "Soros' best people"
>trump hires "Goldman Sachs' best people"
>trump wants Petraeus and Flynn, both men have passed classified information to foreign govts.
>wat

So Trump is Hillary-on-Steroids now. If you're unwilling to acknowledge that, you're either 1. an idiot, or 2. a liar.

>giving people a service or product at no cost

it is literally giving them free stuff you fucking retard.

Your saying its worth the price, I disagree.

What if the phishing emails were just sent out as routine spam by a script kiddie, they got lucky and sold it off to the highest bidder?

rather than RUSSIAN AGENCIES HACKING DEMOCRATS UNDER DIRECT CONTROL OF PUTIN.

Define treason. Almost every thing that Obama and the Dems have done for the past 8 years can, and will, be defined as treason. Get your neck ready, the day of the rope is coming.

Most college graduates don't use their degrees.
So yes, it is giving away free things with no return on your investment.
If you were smart enough to be successful you'd find a way to self fund or earn grants to go to school.

>Should we prosecute his supporters for treason?
What are you going to do? Slap them with your purse?

all that is bullshit. he hasn't donated a cent in forever.

Liberals will have eaten each other in a frenzy of hysteria. Who's going to be left to impeach anyone?

Your tears are delicious.

Buy your own tools, and what about the kids that go to work with no college and pay their own health care should we just give them a lump sum payment instead