Why doesnt japan make the dot on their flag black instead of red. black is way cooler

why doesnt japan make the dot on their flag black instead of red. black is way cooler

A
FUCKING
FAILED
FERN

because they're commies, not niggers

so amaterasu and I became shut-in NEET

We need to save designs for intergalactic civilizations like the future black hole empire

pure black doesn't imply niggery, niggers are actually dark brown. white people also are more peach/pink/reddish.

pure undiluted black is a color of superiority which japan obviously is. black is the absence of color, white is the blending of all colors. since japan is xenophobic they should have black instead

I was wondering why this looks eerie to me, now I realize it reminds me of black holes

Eclipse Empire

Because we will think they're pirate's.

When they started to trade with western, They had to raise their flag on ship but didn have one so draw circle with cheap ink (red)

why is new Zealand's flag just commie Australia?

They could try flipping the colors. White circle on a red ground. And maybe put some logo in the circle, could use black for that.

Who the fuck put a fucking mole on their flag

the flag had already existed before the japanese came to know westerners exist
pic related is from early 14th century for example

>what is the Sun

You better mind your P's and Q's

Oh I mistaked
I heard that by the end of muromachi age some people used red circle because It's cheap ink

??

kek

>mfw all these countries with basic bitch flags that are just a bunch of different coloured stripes and some bs background to justify their lazyness

Japan's the land of the rising sun. The sun in the early morning is red.

Amaterasu!!