Marijuana growering advise thread:

Marijuana growering advise thread:

Ask a grower with 7 years experience and success anything and I will help you.

Photo from 2010

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqyS8gdyl_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

advice on starting out? any tips?
i have no past experience of growing but i want to start into it with the new year

Are you dutch? Also were can talk different than here. I might need help in the future too.

Be very cautious with online forums. They are filled with two bit wannabes. First step it to go get some literature on the subject. The Jorge Cervantes grow bible is a great starting point. The second most important thing is to stick to traditional growing methods and avoid things like LED lights if you are serious about producing weight.

I'd rather not, sorry.

What do you feed your plants ex (0-0-10) and in what stages ofthe growth

>avoid LED lights

lol i dont even

Pick a nutrient line, it doesn't have to be expensive, and follow their feeding chart. It's not a guessing game, these companies have R&D departments to do the hard work for you. General hydroponics for dirt cheap mutes.

Protip: this is how you spot two bit wannabes. They love talking up LED when all serious growers use dual ended high pressure sodium lights.

do you even notill bruh?

No till is dirty hippy bullshit. Too much work for not enough gain. Just self congratulatory circle jerking. You want to grow a couple plants? Sure go do no till. Try doing it with 72 plants in 45 gallon pots. You might as well quit growing and start a soil composting business

Ok understandable. What strain are you growing for maximum yield? 600watts HPS? How much goes a k for? EU?

I used to grow with amnesia haze and power plant. Last time with amnesia I got 2300kg with 4x600hps. Used an secret jardin tent. Not hydro in 30 ltr pots. I gave them nutrients from DutchPro. Opinion? I had heat problems kinda though. 40C sometimes. I got lucky IMO

What would you say is the best pure sativa strain to grow indoors?

good place to hide it? is the weather in north eastern PA too bad to keep it outside? what kind of lights for seedlings. how good does it feel harvesting? how much weeds do u smoke daily?

Can you make money from it? If so, how much?

I'm not in Europe. Light wattage is flexible and your growing space and desired output will determine the best wattage for your needs

Sativas aren't typically grown indoors due to their long maturation time and the fact that no one pays extra for them to compensate that. In my market at least. Best bet is to get a indica/sativa blend (90% of strains). Best of both worlds.

How to kill spider mites

Those bitches are raping my grow

Don't hide it. Sell it. Flouecents for seedlings and cuttings is fine. Look for t5 HO lights. Harvesting is a miXed bag. Relief that the crop is done and stressful that this will be the moment the feds kick your door in guns drawn to rob you. I don't smoke that much. Not enough time.

What stage? Veg or flower?

i got a 10 room house in the middle of fucking nowhere in an almost abandoned village in eastern europe that has electricity and not much else (my grandparents old house that they left behind cause its worthless when they moved to the city due to old age) that would be perfect for growing. I also got the finances to set up an operation. I just need a guy with the knowledge, experience and tech know-how, anybody interested?

How much do you make per year? You must have a stressful life. Do you have nice shit like car, house, etc.? if so how do u get away with the tax shit

Happy new years interpol.

Veg

I make enough. The life of a grower is admittedly lonely. Friends are hard to have because keeping things low-key is paramount. You feel a bit like batman with his dual life by night and day. I keep a regular day job to put an income on the tax books and I route a small amount of money through a consulting company I own to supplement that income on paper. I make sure my life style and bills are covered by my legitimate income. Grow money is stored by other means I won't go into. Let's just say it's somewhere the federal government won't be able to seize if the worst happens. No I don't drive a flashy car. The guys that want to be Tony Montana end up just like him within a couple years.

Smart guy, I've always had this Idea of making an small underground bunker in the middle of the woods and growing there and supplying power to the lights with batteries. dumb idea? I just want weed to smoke not really make money.

r u trying to be walter white

First you have to accept that hippy cures like spraying water with dawn dishsoap don't do shit. If you really want to take care of them get a product called avid. It's a systemic product that will protect the plant for about a month. Couple this with a direct kill method like spraying green cleaner (very effective right now) every couple of days for a week or two and you should see them clear up. The last opertunity to use avid safely is just befor you enter flower so make sure to apply it again when you're switching the light cycle. Keep an eye out for the rest of flower and treat with a direct kill if necessary.

Led lighting I'm on 50w week 1 dwc growths good 4 plans 2 foot space advice welcome any info on led woul help

Batteries couldn't supply that much power.

No I'm just trying to beat a system that's rigged to keep you down and as poor as possible. We aren't these sinister people the media and movies would like to make us out to be. Many of us have wives, kids, families we coach little league and shit.

would you recommend using UV lights on tropical strains?

do you know who walter white is?? you sound a lot like him

You and I sir are the same

First generation to be poorer than their parents

There is literally no reason to stick to HPS. In fact with LEDs you save money on either the lights and on electricity plus the yield or its quality does not decrease at all. You're just another closed minded faggot. Enjoy your wasted profit.

you're such a stupid fuck if you "Have no time" why are you on Sup Forums you stupid cunt go jerk off on your crops and sell to niggers because you obviously live in the same place as them white trash.

I wish you well. My Maine beef with LED lighting is that they promise the world and almost never deliver. Their main problem is that they devide what would otherwise be a singular powerful light source into many small light sources. Light, like gravity and electricity, abide by the inverse square principle. When you realize that this gives a singular light source a massive advantage it becomes clear why he largest grows in North America all use dual ended high pressure sodium lamps. They have millions to invest in whatever technology they want and could affor the most expensive LED lights on the market if they wanted to but they don't. HID lighting is still kind and will be for the foreseeable future.

See
Admittedly there is one company that makes an led that is showing promise called fluence. Their unit seems to be producing legit results but with a price tag of $1300-$1500 they simply aren't economical. Even with the energy saving the time it takes to get your money back from the higher initial unit cost doesn't make sense. The reason their unit sets itself apart is because they made the unit very large to help compensate for the effects of the inverse square relationship has on light intensity.

You should probably chill and smoke a joint.

All strains need UV to reach their full potential of resin and trichrome production.

Assuming I am an adult and capable of keeping my mouth shut, and not telling a soul I have it, what are the odds of being caught using the 6 plant (max) 420 indoor hydrophonic grow box?

I'd only be growing 3 or 4 plants for personal consumption.

And if any fun police are present, know that I have a legal prescription medical marijuana card issued by the state health dept.

Growing even 1 plant is still illegal, though. Possession is fine, buying it at an insanely highly taxed price is fine, but don't you DARE grow a plant for yourself, right?

Something like this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqyS8gdyl_E

Grow boxes are a waste of time and money. Their basically weed growing version of those items sold in the last pages of a popular science magazine. If you want to grow look into outfitting at least a 4'x4' growtent. Do it right and you should have no problem. Just know that although being able to provide a fully enclosed and locked room to keep it in you won't be able to have people over without them finding out.

I have some seeds from weed I smoked in south India. Sativa land-race. Growing them indoors I'm presuming they'd like a hot growroom , seeing as how is gets so damn hot down there?

Just looked at that video

STAY AWAY!

Anyone that wants you to flower with a flourecent bulb is not your friend. I wouldn't even veg under the shifty little bulb they have in that box. At best I might use it for the first week when seedlings sprout or cuttings are taking root.

>avoid LED lights.

Nigga, as long as they're in the red spectrum they're fine. We used phosphorus LED lights and compared them to Sodium lights and they work the same.

70-75 is optimal temperature. At 80 degrees we really need to find a way to bring the temp down. It won't kill them but it will hinder growth, yeild and most importantly density.

I'm not into buying a commercial led system. But, I think if you would need two spectrums. One for growth/youth and a red led on a separate control you could blend in when the "longer days" are needed.

Density is more impacted by light contact rather than temp. It you didnt skirt your plant and have branches dwarfed by other, that bud will be fluffy and underdeveloped as fuck.

Physics (you know, the laws that run the universe?) says you're wrong and so does every serious commercial grower. You cannot devide a singular light source into many small weak light sources and expect equal light output. Physics doesn't allow for it. Every thread this comes up and I have to explain why the laws of the univers say you're wrong. Sigh.

your job is going away because marijuana is getting legalized. what do you think about that?

I want to get a license in ca for growing indoor weed where I can go?

It's impacted by both. I have to assume light isn't an issue because if it is the system is fundamentally flawed and nothing I can say will be able to help

Plants aren't as picky about the red/blue spectrum as people like to believe. You can veg and flower under a red HPS just fine without having to change the spectrum.

How do you feel about Sessions being picked for AG?
Even tho you said you're hiding your income that doesn't mean shit in Civil Asset Forfeiture.

I think he's gonna come down hard on the growers in States that legalized it and snag everyone he can.

Thanks user.

Who says I won't be one of the guys doing it legally? I'd pay whatever taxes the government wants if I can legitimately put my earnings on the books. Where do you think "legal" growers come from? Marijuana storks? We will simply transition out of the black market.

might be hard to compete against big business

Interesting, because I currently manage 6,500 plants working as a grower for a medical company. Our product says your wrong, so maybe your grasp of physics isnt as strong as you think. Want some pictures of our product? I'll throw one in.

And get off your high horse.

What experience does "big business" have in growing marijuana? Do people want to buy their marijuana from "big business"?

I'm not saying it's impossible to grow with LED. I'm saying that for what it doesn't provide the results it should for the money they cost. And my understanding of physics is just fine. I suggest you ask someone smarter than yourself about the effect that the inverse square relationship between light intensity and distance have on grow lights. I find it hard to believe that you could manage 6500 plants and not know the basics of light emission. But please go ahead and post the pictures you took when you fisted a commercial operation while pretending to be something you're not.

Civil asset forfeiture is all anyone is afraid of. I've seen 20-30 of my "colleagues" get rolled and non of them spent more than a weekend in jail and non of them have ever seen a courtroom. If the thriving bastards charge you then they have to account for everything they confiscated. They don't want that trust me. It's crooked as fuck.

I think if you put an array of leds on a matrix, about one matrix every two feet of plant you would get an even distribution of light on the leaves.
LEDs bought individually are a few pennies, the power source for the arrays is not expensive. It actually much cheaper the HPS, (if you build it yourself)

Do you think that marijuana will one day be experienced like fine wine?

I currently live in Barcelona where cannabis is pretty much legal. I want to start to grow marijuana just for me, how many plants do you think I need?

A question.

On my second grow, doing okay, enjoying the hobby as of yet. This one is doing much better than the first.

So, question is this. I've got a 2x4 t5 lamp that I use for veg iside of a closet, I have a grow room that is 5x8, and I want to perputually grow 4 plants in flower at any given time.

I have an aeroponics cloner, and currently have 12 clones.

The question is this, I am only going to let 4 plants go all the way through the veg cycle and into the flower room. Should I just take the rest of the clones at whichever stage they are in at the time and put them in the flower room?

I've tried giving the clones away but everyone I know who smokes also grows, so they have no need for clones. And even though I am in a medical state I dont feel comfortable advertising on cl or budtrader

And I'm saying your fundamental understanding of specially developed phosphorus LED grow lights might not be up to snuff considering they are producing the same results as our high pressure sodium lights.

We did 2 grow systems, compared flower time, density, terpene profiles, trichrome development etc and they are producing the same product. I'm not going to give you the company's name that I work for so you can think whatever you want. I'm just letting you know that you're wrong. I wouldn't buy LED lights developed for home use as I would agree with you on those. However the ones we use are different than one you experienced or gained knowledge of. Physics is constantly progressing, as with the products based around it's laws. I have a minor in physics so again, get off your high horse.

See this post
This company did exactly what you're invisioning but they are still cost prohibitive compared to traditional lighting methods.

>>still cost prohibitive compared to traditional lighting methods.

That looks like the spider but its not, the spider has cob lights.

aside from that, the spider is what? 1200? and only proves the same lighting equivelant of a 600w hps?

I think they still pull around 400 actual watts from the wall, the only savings is in heat.

CMH seems to be the best watt/dollar currently.

where do you get seeds if you have none?

>717258751
I'm a chemist at a medical device company (lab associate). Will I find money in the mm business?

I hope not. Marijuana already has enough snobs.

One

As long as they won't crowd your legit plants put them in there

I've already acknowledged the spyder made by fluence as being legite several times in this thread.

Is it possible to grow 2 plants, one indica and one sativa near eachoter indoor? Where do I start?

> (You)
>As long as they won't crowd your legit plants put them in there
nah, theres more than enough space and I'd clip their tops before I let them block any light from the actual crop.

thanks

post finished product. how can I be sure I can trust your word?

What is the best way to source seeds relatively legally/anonymously?

Also, how would you disguise excess power consumption on grow lights, to avoid detection? Assuming a small setup (1-3 plants).

Where do I get seeds to start out?

That definite is a spydr trust me but you are absolutely right about CMH being the best bang/buck right now.

Attitude seedbank would be a good start

A big emerging field is analysis of marijuana for potency, contaminates etc etc. Definitely work there and possibly for one of the many many nutrient manufacturers to develop products.

What's your favorite strain overall

Indirectly or directly, I would say yes. Even if you don't choose to work for a grow company, there are analytical lab companies popping up everywhere with a sole purpose of testing product. You'd be right up their ally.

Don't remember the company that produced ours but I mentioned they weren't normal LEDs in my initial post so idk why you fought me so much. Our other lights are phantoms and gavitas.

I bought some excellent seeds in Amsterdam.

Yes. You don't need to separate strains.

I live in the USA and dont plan to travel soon

You can buy discreetly from seed banks.

Possible? Yes. Smart? No.

Sativas just aren't meant for indoor growing. They are finicky, tall and most importantly, take too damn long to finish to make them worthwhile to grow. Yuo would be much better off finding a hybrid that has the flower time of an indica with the smoke of a sativa.

There is no need. My computer pulls as much electricity as a large grow light. No one is watching your electric bill. Do you think power companies are turning in their best customers?

Any trustworthy ones? I read quite a few dont deliver what you ordered or dont ship at all.

Personally it's old school blueberry just for the unique flavor but money wise my favorite is whatever is hot and in demand at the moment. Right now it's any cookie cut, any gorilla cut and sunset sherbert.

You might try looking at digikey or newark electronics. Figure out the spectrum, lumins, and distribution. Profit.

Attitude seedbank is the largest and most trustworthy. I've spent thousands with them.

I'm this guy --->

do you think that Giannis should start in the NBA all star game?

What's the best method to grow indoor with 0 smell outcome?

Not growing is the best way to avoid the smell.

A very well sealed room with the proper ventilation and air filtration.

Also this

I don't watch ten nigger jump.

>7 years experience
>Photo from 2010
Sounds like a federal offense as states weren't "legalizing" it back then.

Totally rad brah. Do you have like a general area where you grow? I'd like to get some of that dank stuff, mang.

Why the hardware store HPS tho? They sell bulbs for $30 more that are better color, and increase yield by around 5-10%

There were legal states in 2010.

There is no reason to be shopping at hardware stores for anything other than nuts and bolts. Plenty of local hydro stores and online suppliers to buy legitimate horticulture products from. No need to nigger rig things like it's the 80's.

It'd seem that local laws are cool with three plants.

Climate: Central Europe (i.e.: cold in winter, hot in summer).

I'm guessing indoor would be best?

If so: what sort of setup to support three plants? Any idea on sourcing seeds (I prefer indica)?

Several posts in this thread will tell you where to buy seeds from. Go get a 600w HPS and you'll be happy with what you get if you don't fuck it up.

Cool, thanks.

anybody think growing will ever be legal nationwide in the US ? I don't , not in the next 30years anyway.

Growing, no.
Decriminalization of weed for "personal use" will be standardized by then though.

The problem with federal legalization is that the US is bound by international treaty to make it illegal.

More like the US created and imposed the treaty upon other countries.