>no gf
>no job
>no money
>still live with parents
>spend all day in bed playing ps4 or watching shit
>only had sex 3 times last year
>paid a few thousand dollars to get into education but never study
>only go out when I HAVE to (eg. docs)
>have some unrealistic goal of traveling to Japan, a magical land where things will be better
>but they wont
>won't know langauge
>won't know anyone
>won't have a job
>the list goes on

same boat as OP minus the gay money for edu. and traveling to Japland but surprisingly I dont give a shit and whatever happens, happens. get drunk stop caring

Weeb

join military like ez pz air force or air force reserves loser

things aren't better in japan. it's a very nice country, but it's not worth moving there just because you think it'll be like an anime.

> Only had sex 3 times last year.
What the fuck are you complaining about you fucking weeb? I didn't get laid at all last year

>Dog of 15 years died in October
>Man who raised me died Dec 1
>The girl I have been with since Sept 28 2010 may be gone (Find out at 1 Am tonight...)
>no reason to continue

Best of Sup Forums thread
what is the most interesting/funny/fucked up
thread you have seen

I don't drink. But I don't care about much, but every now and then feels do come back to me.
>tfw no 100% cold emotionless robot

not going to argue that

I'm not one for the military, among other things, I'm physically unfit and wouldn't make the cut.

I'm well aware that it's not going to be like an anime. But it will be better than where I am now, Australia.

lol that was ment to be a new thread

>dog dies
who cares?
>man dies
who cares?
>girl may be leaving
yeah, I guess that will kick you feels in the balls.

>be 30
>brother died in april, heart problems
>i didnt move out before because i helped take care of brother
>mom needs someone around to help take care of house
>friends leave because one person told them im wasting time and money helping a girl and turns them against me
>be depressed
>mom now needs someone at home to check she is taking care of herself
>friend i dont talk to often invited me out to new years party, but sounds like pity invite
>sit at home in darknroom watching tv

I was like you a few years ago .i started smoking weed got a gym membership and believe it or not it worked for me. I'm 27 now I'm still struggling with depression not as bad as before . I keep pushing myself to do things and be outgoing. Idk op some people take depression differently. I'm definitely not letting that get in the way, my life is my life and I'm going to enjoy it and fucking die eventually

Come to Canada

that's pretty fucked up man... can't believe you'd post that.

Almost same story as OP. Dropped out of university but I may go back next year. Haven't had sex yet, that's 22 years of being a pussy faggot Virgin and still counting.

Why Canada?

>started smoking weed and joined a gym
weird combination but cool that it worked

you should just leave.

>>dog dies
>who cares?
>>man dies
>who cares?
>>girl may be leaving
>yeah, I guess that will kick you feels in the balls.

This is so wrong. The only one that doesn't matter is the one you think he should care about.

really no friends at all?

if you even have a shimmer of a relationship with another human being go hang out with them, best way to meet new friends is through old friends

if you really dont even have that, see if there are any programs in your area for troubled youth, the cut off for these things is usually 25, i didnt have any friends, moved to a new city.
met one person there, which led me to meeting more people and pretty quickly i had a sizable group of friends.

if your over 25 then you mostly meet people at work

find friends and alot of things on that will dissapear or just not matter anymore

Have a 4 close friends
Have some sort of fucked up anxiety
(Can't even order a round of drinks with the lads, can't speak to girls, can't do anything remotely social)
Live with parents, mainly due to money restrictions
Have no ambitions, other than to get puss
Drink and smoke evenings away until I wake up and go to work
Parents are selling house and moving to France
Have to find a place to rent ASAP

Doesn't sound that bad after typing it all out, but still 10/10 wanna die in my sleep.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you user?

at least you had sex, i'm on a 6 year streak

who else is spending new years jerking it and smoking weed?

Jerking it but all outta weed

I'm usually depressed, but I'm high and drunk right now so things are ok.

your list applies to me line for line except i dont play ps4 i played csgo

>2017
>still not a meme
>want become fgat
>4chanplz

dude, you should've planned for this!
i buy a video game a month (sometimes more) that i'll never finish in case this happens. at least then, i'll have something to *tears well up in my blue eyes* at least then ... I'll have something to *sniffles* distract me ...

im not really depressed i think but i have no money n i could b fucking a hot chick right now if i had the money

Same as OP, but less sex.

so, a prostitute?

You ever consider driving a truck? I used to be like you until I took a job driving.

You get paid bank to be a rolling shut in. It's pretty comfy.

Recently I got paid 16 bucks an hour to watch Urusei Yatsura for 7 hours in my sleeper cab while waiting on my trailer to be unloaded.

You play BF1, bro?

yes

idk really, i hate myself alot and idk, everything is shit even though its not, who fucking cares? noone gives a fuck about me

Jerking it but drinking bourbon.

reported to mods

similar situation, but parents are not moving. I feel you man im so fucking bored

OP, add me on ps4 and we could play GTA online together. we're both australian, so timezones wouldn't be an issue lol