Can you provide a valid reason for not owning as many guns as you can afford?

Can you provide a valid reason for not owning as many guns as you can afford?

No and why would I want to?!?!?!? BTW, is that a Walther Model 9? I have one, not as pretty as yours though.

>he posted his daddy's guns
don't shoot yourself in the face with those faggot

Because my cock is big enough so I don't need compensation?

I live in Australia.

So for you, it's all about the penis?

>be me
>at home, sleeping like a babe
>suddenly hear a noise downstairs
>my eyes flutter open and I smile a devious smile
>hop out of bed, already covered in the dozens of holsters I leave on every night
>whip out my pistols, two for each hand
>also prepare the three I have taped to my leg, just in case
>sprint down the stairs and immediately aim my weapons at the intruder
>he's handling my third favorite pistol safe, fortunately superglued to my floor
>flash him my brightest smile
>begin screaming the second amendment word for word as I open fire
>recoil knocks me into my glass pistol cabinet
>bleed to death

Who cares about those guns. I'm more interested in your keyboard and those keycaps

Because all my extra money goes to weed and chocolate.

I live in canacuck and our government are a bunch of cucks about owning antique pistols or pistols of any kind[[[legally]]]

I'm not an insecure pussy

no

I can't afford a single one.

Because I got bills to pay and money to save.

wait a sec can you even have a hunting gun in australia?

Yes I can actually.
If you spend all your money on guns, you wouldn't have any money for ammunition.

/Thread

Yeah, but it's a pain.
Have to shell out a heap of money for a license then a heap more for a safe, which has to be bolted to the floor.
Wait 6 months or so for the license to maybe be allowed, then put in an application for a Permit To Acquire which can take up to a year to come back.
Then you can maybe buy your rifle

You can't shoot them all at once

you can only use one at a time. at a certain point, more guns are just useless.

one to concealed carry, one to hunt with, one to keep in the car, one to defend your house with.

what else would you need?

not living in a shit country where you need it.

I only have 2 hands.

>spend all money on guns (for protection of course)
>have no money
>nothing to protect against robbers
>gun becomes pointless

>cant even look at chunks of metal without being penis humiliated
wow

Kek

I only realistically need as many guns as I can hold at once. Everything else is just compensation. A .22 kills someone just as thoroughly as a tactical nuke. I do of course believe only a retard would let someone else take his ability to weild deadly power.

Nice

Protection isn't just from robbers

Because thats a horrible waste of money.

They don't put food on the table unless I sell them

>valid reason for not owning as many guns
Because it only takes one gun to kill you.

the gun doesn tkill the person its the bullet so wh y not just buy bullet

I managed to get through 27 years of life before I heard this comparison for the first time--from an antigun zealot.

Is that all gun grabbers think about? Guns = cocks, so let's grab peoples cocks and take them away out of intimidation?

Lunacy.

It is, they're bretty neat

Filco Majestouch with Tai Hao PBT doubleshot caps

So you say

I've never had a defensible crime committed against me in my life. Never been robbed, assaulted, burglarized, raped, threatened or attacked. But that's less to do with how many guns I have and more to do with me not living in an ultraviolent repressed country like France, Germany or UK where those crimes are more prevalent. Burning cars, muslim rape and knife bins aren't a meme here because we don't have those problems.

Living in a cuck state
I want a SCAR 17S

I don't live in shit-town niggerville USA. Our equivalent useless welfare niggers are wagon burners but they don't own guns and are mostly inbred retards.

Yea but with 2 handguns you can duel wield and double your killing power.

Really you only need as many guns as your household has hands.

Unless you want to make a bunch of gun based boobytraps.

You only need a few good guns

Are the neighborhood kids bullying you again OP?
Gotta pull out 14 fucking .22s to protect your wizard cellulite sack. I'm happy your parents keep their handguns in the basement but come on dude. Get a real gun, with real stopping power.

Similar in Canada. Sucks man.

>Burning cars, muslim rape and knife bins aren't a meme here because we don't have those problems.
I'm pretty sure you guys still have a nigger problem. I realize it isn't really relevant in rural areas and smaller cities though.

Nice iPhone, faggot.

> (OP)
>what else would you need

spares to plant on dead niggers on my property

Yes, and it contributes heavily to national statistics, but whites tend to avoid those areas leaving them to deteriorate. See Detroit, Memphis, Washington DC, Kansas City, St. Louis, Compton, New Orleans, Chicago, Oakland, and on and on.

Don't forget to have 5k rounds for each gun also.

A 45/70 to slay buffalo with incase the natives try to take it all back.

Guns are for the weak and retarded.

Importing slaves from Africa was a BIG fucking mistake tbh. The initial economic boost wasn't worth the irreversible damage these apes are doing.
It's only going to get worse too. I used to want to move to the US, but now I'm pretty sure I'll just stay put, whites make up 98% of the population where I live

We live in the safest era in human history. Who needs a gun?

Why would knights ever be associated with faggot weeb animes?

What you post is herecy

Because it only takes one to do the job.

Fucking brazilian gov won't let me. I have to spend the value of my gun in taxes every three years just to keep it. And I am limited to a .38SPL or a .380 pistol.

Right on all counts, I'm afraid.

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it?

The arab world imported 10 times more slaves from africa then all americas combined. But they disposed theyr slaves properly after use.

Deminishing returns in terms of safety provided and available space.

Otherwise you should have enough to protect yourself and your local area.