Istanbul, Turkey. 35 dead, 40 wounded

Istanbul, Turkey. 35 dead, 40 wounded
>stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/msnbc-live-stream

Of course a terror attack happened today.

Fucking white, Christian, conservative, NRA Republicans at it again. Why can't they be more like the peaceful Muslims?

Do you think the united states will have any attacks? I'm not going out because i think there will be shit going down

islam is a religion of peace! please refrain from making racist threads like this or i will be forced to contact the moderators. muslims would never harm anyone

>Roaches getting exterminated
Why should I care?

>Turkey is European.

Well the untied states still has like 4 hours until the bombs start going off. i'm sure it will happen

>religion of peace
gg 2016

only if you live in a huge city and there isn't any security. Evidentally just don't go to a fucking night club

Turkey isn't part of the Europe you cuck

and what i mean by that is, if you don't live in a big city then you have extremely low chances of someone targeting it in my opinion.

This
Turkey needs a full cleansing before it can be considered European in anyway shape or form.

small cites are more prone to an attack because they will have less protection.

faggot you're reported

turkey isnt in Europe mate

Yes it is.

No. It is not.
It's like saying i dont know... clinton's alright.

Turkey isn't EU, it's African hurkadurkaland, birth place of sand niggers, where they belong.

>europe
>Turkey
well, duh.

>amurifat thinks turkey is every european country

that's like saying mexico is american. it's technically correct, continentalwise, but it's not the same.

turkey is technically on european soil, but it's 100% middle eastern.

Turkey should join Europe

Do you know how much extra security is at those events tonight?

Get real

no! Turkey sould never ever join the EU and open the borders for refugees to fuck up europe

come to think of it. has usa ever done anything of value? i mean, even when they pretend to do good, they go land-grabbing and commit genocides left and right. the closest i can think of is usa helping out at the very end with the nazis, but they were obviously waiting to see who would lose, and then they went to drain whatever they could from the losing side.

I live in Idaho, look up the Idaho potato drop. that kind of small town local shit is the best spot IMO. so I believe that is where these events will occur tonight

less bait

the muslims dont even want any help:

“The US intelligence warned about the terror attack. Increased security measures were taken here 7 – 10 days ago. So what? That has happened,” Reina club owner Mehment Kocarslan told the Hurriyet newspaper.

>Turkey
>EU
Ameritard detected
I will post my pic but won't bother checking if it's relevant, it will be, that or police shooting some freedom bullets into unarmed citizens again.

same as egypt. culture, language, religion, the way those scum look, completely arabic. yet technically african

topkek when your fatty reddit photo meme to bash usa is from a canadian tv show

Thats what happens when you let them fucks in. Good for them oh well... give up more of your guns and land.

look at these inbred salty little eurocuks trying to play off that turkey is a europe. this shooting even happened on the european side of istanbul.

just imagine what drumpf will leave us with