Warden of the West edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ba_RzZu4Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=tXKZxrdPUU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jon sucks

Nth for Jonsa

3rd for breera

good, i'd much prefer it if two shit characters were shipped together so i have zero reasons to care about their relationship at all

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.
>Would have lost both major battles he led had it not been for the last minute intervention of an outside force.

D&D really had no idea what an actual trial by the Seven would entail, did they.

Lancel didn't get one, Loras pleaded guilty, and Cersei just blew them up. There was never a single trial because the writers couldn't come up with a good way to handle criminals without trial by combat.

Hizdahr zo Loraq did nothing wrong

Bran will go back to the treenet to see naked girls all around Westeros after he kills the Night's King

new copypasta when?

Not in the show, anyway

What he did wrong was not helping the Harpies murder Dany.

That would have been hilarious to watch. The much-loved by the smallfolk current queen of the seven kingdoms was arrested indefinitely without trial for 'perjury'.

Sharing is caring, Jon has enough love, tongue and seed for both

but Bran died when he fell from the hightower.

Will Arya return to Winterfell?

Nope, she won't. Sansa always had everything she wanted, Jon was the thing only she had.

Many think that her body will be found when the spring thaw comes, with Needle stuck between her hands.

he died and resurrected himself because he's an ebin wizard

and dont start with this ice dragon shit

Isn't there like a whole bunch of spots in King's Landing where there is hidden wildfire? Qyburn only found one of those hidden spots. There is still enough left to burn the whole city to the ground.

Arya is actually just Jaqen in disguise. They swapped faces so now Arya's the one back in the temple. Jaqen just killed Frey as a favor for Arya letting him have her face.

It's going to happen tho

>oyyyy yoooooooooooooo
>eeee oy yooooooooooooooo
>eeeee oy yoooo yooo yooo yooo yooooooooooooooo
>oy yooooooooooooooooooo
>eee oy yoooo yooooo yo yo yo...
What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ba_RzZu4Vw

Sansa and Arya didn't even have the same interests, so Arya had plenty of shit to herself that Sansa didn't want anything to do with.

They'll be fine

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.
>The Awakening sucked and Awakening memers are literally ISIS.

I felt kinda sorry for him in the show

>forced to marry dragon slut
>tries time and time again to make peace by opening the fighting pits
>gives her free, exhaustive council for zero reward
>doesn't even get to consummate his own marriage
>gets ganked in the crossfire between Dany's crew and the harpies

life was suffering for Hizdahr.

They could've had something good together.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXKZxrdPUU8

>probably forced to watch his innocent father be crucified. alive

They meant this song is fucking awesome.

God that part when Lancel gets stabbed. So good.

They'll never rule together as gay Emperors of Essos. :^(

Re-read Arya's first chapter. She initially resents Sansa for being a 'proper lady' and being her mother's favorite. But Sansa ignores Jon, so Arya has him all to herself.

>when you realize Joffrey and Tommen were both King for the same number of episodes

>gay Emperors of Essos

Where did this meme come from?

He looks like an old lady when he creys

But Arya doesn't even want to be a proper lady anyway.

Jon would finally be their common interest, something they both want, and they could just learn to share him like Aegon's two sisters shared him

'''''''''''''''''''''''''king''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was halfway expecting Ramsay to corrupt Rickon, actually

Granted, if Sansa's execution of Ramsay is any indication then Ramsay could have had a good thing with her too if he wasn't so shittily written.

I really don't understand D&D.

Sure, book Ramsay would be a horrible monster to Sansa because he's incapable of being anything else. However show Ramsay did actually have it together quite a bit better. I never felt he was actually crazy, just arrogant, confident, and an incredibly playful and sadistic asshole. I see no reason why show Ramsay wouldn't see the value in Sansa and try to get her to like him, lying to her at first, and slowly winning her favor and bit by bit including her in his cruel games.

It would start by getting her to take part in punishing Theon for what he'd supposedly done. However he'd then get her help in getting rid of his father's Frey wife... and then his father himself.

With Jon being a bastard and a deserter it would then not be hard to get her to fully onboard with House Bolton, under Ramsay, when Jon marches on Winterfell.

I love the slow piano start that turns into a full blown concert at the end.

Rickon was supposed to be Ramsay's broodmare and give him the sons to secure his claim to the North and build a Bolton dynasty.

Why did Lancel suddenly forget he was going for Cersei?

Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei, have to die?

>when you realize Tommen infiltrated the Riverlands, faked his own death, and somehow teleported back to King's Landing unharmed

>Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei, have to die?

Pycelle turned on Cersei. Don't you remember?

Oh shit yeah, muh bad

He knew about the wildfire.

>Why did Lancel suddenly forget he was going for Cersei?
Religion made him stop thinking with his dick

He was a Tywinfag, Cersei hated him

I see your point, but Rickon would've made a better wife though.

why do people criticize the show when they are too stupid to pay attention to what actually happens throughout a single season?

>no Miguel Sapochnik kino next season
Why would someone do this?

>Why did Pycelle, who has been pro-Cersei
Pycelle was pro-Pycelle

Starkfags consistently prove themselves to be worst posters.

>Unironically shippers
>Obnoxious as fuck
>Want plebeian fantasy endings for their protagonists
>Think their favourite characters are "badass"
>Jontards delusionally think Jon is the messiah and force their obnoxious belief everywhere
>Sansafags are just obsessive Sophiefags that want to see her or imagine her getting fucked
>Branfags are faggots and pedophiles
>Argue autistically amongst themselves
>Defend every choice of their character even if it was wrong
>Hate on characters that are opposed to the Starks
>Jontards deny that Jon is a massive Gary Stu
>They care about some other of the least fascinating characters in the series (with the exception to maybe Arya in this)

Literally every other Housefag is better than a Starkfag.

wtf

That's not how it works with sisters, or even brothers. Arya doesn't want to be a proper lady, but she resents that she can't, it's spelled out for you in her chapter. She also resents Sansa for mistreating Jon, yet Jon is her favorite. I don't think she would be all happy that in the time she was always Sansa snatched her special bond with Jon, one Sansa didn't even want to begin with.

Rickon will never be Ramsay's broodmare. He will never bear Ramsay the sons to build a dynasty.

>jon
>house stark

tai lopez here in my garage knowledge

CODD SQUOD

>(with the exception to maybe Arya in this)

i was with you until this holy shit how does one have such godawful taste, way to pick literally THE most irrelevant living stark

Yeah I like Arya, but if she died there would be no difference in the story.

Why did the message of the show suddenly decide that murder is fucking cool, nobleborns are without exception always exceptionally capable humans, and fantasy pottery is to prefer over logic and realism?
At what point did it happen?

wake me up

between season 4 and 5
i.e. when the show broke from the books for good

it's not even a muh books thing; d&d are fine when they have clear source material to adapt from, but can't do shit on their own

OH FUCK WHY'D YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS YOU DUMB FUCK

FUCK YOU

Season 4.

Seasons 1-3 are good. 3 you can tell it was getting bad, and 4 is where it all really went downhill.

can't wake up

Are you saying Arya and Sansa will fight over Jon before deciding that whoever makes him feel the best and cum the most wins?

classic ableism baka fucking dabid

It's like they say, the doujins write themselves.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Would the series be better if Dan Weiss didn't help write it?

He's read the series once, guaranteed. Benioff seems genuinely passionate about the books, and probably would autistically add many more subplots, characters and details cut from the show that fratboy normie Weiss probably pressured him into leaving out to make room for absolute shit stuff like Ros

Want Arya to milk my cock until I die of exhaustion

SAVE ME

It's, it's like poetry

S4 > S3 and S2

When will people start getting this right.

he can only see through the godswood i thought. theres none in valyria.

*mlg air horn*

There is literally nothing wrong with Ros.

Those tits are worth it

Season 4 sucked you're wrong boyo.

1 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 4 > 5

he saw stuff in essos and kings landing though

Dan buys the idea crayons though and Dabid pinkie-sweared that they'd write the show together.

>Literally just some people who are mad that they may be forced to leave a lifestyle of doing nothing
>This lifestyle made them able to take down the greatest swordsman on both continents, who was armed and prepared, with a knife
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

'no'.

Based King Joffrey the Whoreslayer rid us of that cancer

>1

Not cry. Fly.
“I can’t fly,” Bran said. “I can’t, I can’t
How do you know? Have you ever tried?
The voice was high and thin. Bran looked around to see where it was coming from. A crow was
spiraling down with him, just out of reach, following him as he fell. “Help me,” he said.
I’m trying, the crow replied. Say, got any corn?
Bran reached into his pocket as the darkness spun dizzily around him. When he pulled his hand
out, golden kernels slid from between his fingers into the air. They fell with him. The crow landed on his hand and began to eat.
“Are you really a crow?” Bran asked.
Are you really falling? the crow asked back.
“It’s just a dream,” Bran said.
Is it? asked the crow.
“I’ll wake up when I hit the ground,” Bran told the bird.
You’ll die when you hit the ground, the crow said. It went back to eating corn.
Bran looked down. He could see mountains now, their peaks white with snow, and the silver
thread of rivers in dark woods. He closed his eyes and began to cry.
That won’t do any good, the crow said. I told you, the answer is flying, not crying. How hard
can it be? I’m doing it. The crow took to the air and flapped around Bran’s hand. “You have wings,” Bran pointed out.
Maybe you do too.
Bran felt along his shoulders, groping for feathers.
There are different kinds of wings, the crow said.

>showfag audience actually cheering for Danny's coalition
>Danny's solution to the slavers was burn everything and let God sort them out
>Sand stupids killed Doran Martell and Tristane Martel and a girl who wasn't involved instead of Jaime Lannister as part of their plan to get revenge against the Lannisters
>Olena helped posion a 16 yo boy
>Tyrion killed his father
>Varys is competing with Littlefinger for creepiest guy
>Dullworm and Miss Andy can't do standup
>Ironborn leader wants assassinations and political freedom to do her favorite pastime, rape and pillage
>Dothraki savages who's only instest in the show seems to be rape

Why does anyone root for this group? Are people that easily fooled by a couple women with smug smiles?

>old as fuck
>still killed like 10 of them
>wahh they made him a bitch waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>2

Bran was staring at his arms, his legs. He was so skinny, just skin stretched taut over bones. Had he always been so thin? He tried to remember. A face swam up at him out of the grey mist, shining with light, golden. “The things I do for love,” it said.
Bran screamed.
The crow took to the air, cawing. Not that, it shrieked at him. Forget that, you do not need it now, put it aside, put it away. It landed on Bran’s shoulder, and pecked at him, and the shining golden face was gone.

Bad pussy Dabid! Oh yea Dabid! Bad Pussy! Fuck my bad pussy Dabid!

No, as he grows stronger he doesn't the trees to be nearby.

Every single subplot that takes place in the east (i.e. not in Westeros or beyond the wall) is complete shit. You cannot debate this.

UNTRAINED PEASANTS

TAKING DOWN SER BARRISTAN "THE BOLD" SELMY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EVEN FUCKING NOW I COULD CARVE THROUGH THE 5 OF YOU LIKE CUTTING A CAKE

FUCK OFF DAYNEFAG

Victarion chapters.

He rid us of sweet tits, the likes of which only Yunkai whore or Snek tits can reach

ok thanks

>Olena helped posion a 16 yo boy
>Tyrion killed his father
Yet, you most likely have no problem with the guy who used blood magic to kill his brother.

Team Dany has tits AND dragons. No other team is gonna give you that, I guarantee it. Team Jon's got no tits or dragons, Team Cersei's got tits but no dragons, and Euron should never appear again so the audience doesn't die of second-hand embarrassment.

Bran just like the night king gives his seed to the other for second life. The cost of faustian pact is to become a dragon.
Bran also had different wings and just after His skin stretched out taught over bones is the skin of an ice dragon.
The grey mist is what ice dragons breathe. And brans anti hero the golden knight confronts him filling him with absolute fear.

Theres plenty more, cbfd. Download pdf of game of thrones and go to page 111 for brans tower fall dream sequence.

Theres also the part about the icicle spears looking up towards him waiting to embrace him etc.

Gay traitor brother.

Stannis "20 good men? Now my line must end!" Baratheon

>Team Dany has tits
Daily reminder fat =/= tits
>AND dragons.
Sorry, but it's just bad CGI and clone of Skyrim dragons.

why did Areo Hotah die like a bitch