>have bought a bottle of whisky
>arrive at my building
>both elevators at ground level
>think about what that means
>nobody has used them to go to its home
>but just to go outside and have fun
>sigh and start drinking as the elevator goes up

How are you doing, Sup Forums?

... I'm 33yo and I'm watching the Penguins game with my mom. That's my New Years. And you know what? I'm content. Sad.

nate??

?

???

What you mean? Is your name Nate?

i just came back from the bar lmao kys unsocial fag

Nope. You know a 33yo who's watching the Pens game with his mom right now?

Me too. The feels, not the details. Human beings are weird. So much pressure to do certain things or risk being no one. Why is being no one such a bad thing?

yeah because new year's such a big deal

im totally tiredits 3:40 here and my friends just leave half an hour ago

No, it means that some people might be home, but the last people to use each of those elevators were leaving.

Huge for some. You know, those dumb drunk 'I'm gonna reinvent myself'' trash bags who swallow material possessions at an alarming rate

Either way this guy obviously decided to stay in and fuck off

I know a mid-20's guy who lives in his parent's basement and is a huge penguins fan and always hangs out with his mom....

I'm in the process of breaking up with my three year girlfriend. She's literally finding a ride as im siting here slamming vodka

Or they used the stairs? Just sayin

My check from work didn't come in on friday and due to the holiday weekend it won't come in until tuesday and I have no money to go out. Also most of my friends are fags and don't go out anyway so i spent some of my last monies on a bottle of whiskey.

Ah... well, go Pens!

Just sad empty lonelyness ...

-.-

Don't know why....been so fucking depressed all day just sitting in bed watching my friends snapchat stories and being sad

you shouldn´t watch those stories, they might lead or amplify your sadness

My mother told me im a monster and the enemy and some other crazy shit and wants me to leave the house. Im currently thinking of killing myself. This years is not gonna start well for me

Do you desire to be social? I use to know that feel. So I became a desirable human being that people would want to be around. I developed a large group of friends. I still felt empty.

I believe that we may have a false idea of what it means to be fulfilled. We've seen people that we believe to be fulfilled living a certain way and we desire to live that way. There is no reason to believe that living that way will make you feel fulfilled. You will discover that if you better yourself and do those things.

Alternatively, we may just have an unfortunate equilibrium for our neurochemistry. I've come to the conclusion that it will always be exactly the same no matter what I do. But it's really fine that way. It doesn't matter. Just stay comfy. Do as you wish. Live goes on.

Why are you the enemy, user?