George Clooney offers to turn you into a qt girl on the condition that you'll be locked in room for 6 years and you...

George Clooney offers to turn you into a qt girl on the condition that you'll be locked in room for 6 years and you have to rape his daughter

Do you accept?

depends on how qt
am I so qt that people give me a network show just because I'm qt and girls want to be me
or am I just qt enough for men to swoon and have the next 30 years of my life get paid for just because I'm so qt

this qt

qt enough for me

I'm confused. What's the condition?

Is there a downside..?

how sexy is the person i have to rape?

Do you mean George Clooney or Antonio Banderas? Because George Clooney is a Jewish shill and Antonio Banderas is a latin hunk, it's not worth becoming the waifu of my dreams if I don't get to show off to Antonio Banderas

MEW tier

Do I have to rape her for 6 years straight?
Will she eventually come to enjoy it and thank me for what I've done to her?

>Jewish shill
No, he's a liberal muslim loving cuck

He didn't really rape her though, she was a bit mentally unhinged. He even stopped when she began to freak out

she kills herself if you were bad, otherwise she develops stockholm syndrome and becomes your lesbian lover

Can I continue having sex with her corpse?

sure

what's the downside to this? i suddenly become attractive plus I get to fuck a sexy woman

It's a trap, he'll refuse to let me go and rape me instead.

that was a pretty weird movie

This, not gay but FUCK YES I would be Antonios woman.

I never really understood how he could fuck her/him having done all of that surgical stuff to transform him into her. I mean the element of mystery is gone, he'd be fucking something he created.

OK so I know this is a horror movie but the premise just seems really hot to me should I watch it?

Worst case scenario it kills my disgusting fetish right?

The book is hotter tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you family)

Sold

how so?

Why have people been posting this movie so much lately? It's a great movie but it's weird for it to suddenly be getting discussed everyday on here.

The surgeon forces the rapist to be a prostitute for a bunch of dudes with BDSM fetishes and shit

Wew

pretty quick read. there's a torrent on kat
i'll seed for a bit in case you're interested

It's working, thanks either way

live

Kek
See you on /lgbt/ in a bit, lad. We have a general just for you.

i kinda wanna watch this movie but I don't really feel like watching something gruesome, how graphic is it?

>I mean the element of mystery is gone
What sort of romance novel faggotry does that mean?

Victor didn't really rape the daughter. Watch it again.

>George Clooney
Aaand op is mentally fucking retarded.

Holy shit, that's nasty and hot as hell.

Obviously a joke

*Vicente

I remember this movie vividly and it was pretty grey. I would say it could be classed as rape, but he panicked and didn't know what she wanted when she started to freak out. I agree that he didn't mean any harm, myself.

a SJW would want him chemically castrated

>George Clooney
Too old
Mathew McConaghey tho - absolutely would.

>he'd be fucking something he created.
And it's not like anons don't fap daily to waifus and tuplpas which are basically imaginary friends their own imagination created. I'd wager, if the technologies were availible, and if the anons had the skills, they wouldn't hesitate to actually construct their waifus and fuck them gladly (Ex-Machina is basically this the movie)

This movie made me feel funny

Not at all. Th disturbingness is purely psychological.

I had a raging boner during most of this movie.
Thx Sup Forums, i now want to be beautiful woman. >Fuck you guys.

Vicente did NOTHING wrong

>that scene where vera slits her throat

Just how dirtier is the book? DETAILS! I just watched the film and while it was good it didn't satisfy many fetishes.

>forces the rapist to be a prostitute for a bunch of dudes
And for that reason im out

yeah, just saw it, it was pretty cool, some scenes were a bit cringey (not in an awkward sense) but they were well used.
ie: the throat slit, the suggestive dildo scene, i don't remember any others atm but yeah, it was cool

What perfect shape

was she trying to cut her tits off or something?

I didn't get that either. Someone please explain.

that was the interpretation I got, that xhe (ugh) was trying to deffeminate (or deffeminize idk) xerself and also maybe trying out to see if it would work on the wrists

>mfw the tiger guy showed up

that was really creepy
it was really well made, i felt genuinely discomforted

What movie is this?

He is obviously viping some red stuff of her, most likely to test his sciency skin thingy stuff

think he's cleaning her wounds, hence gloves.

la piel que habito

do you think he lusts for the cock now?

wouldn't you?

i know, I meant in the context of the movie, what was she trying to do to herself

I already do ;)

I really liked the body horror in this movie
The process is fucking terrifying but in the end he wasn't making a monster just an attractive woman.
This movie is really fucked up in a good way, but the ending was really disappointing and terrible.

Well I know what I am watching tonight.

it wouldn't be rape

pigskin

>all these gender dysmorphics

friends please...

but i already am a qt girl user

>George Clooney
but you posted Mario Banderas

I don't actually want to be a girl but it's still a fetish I have for some reason. I fapped to the game Newlife so many times I lost count

Are there any other basically fetishbait movies like this?