For you

>for you

What did he mean by this?

It had two meanings because Nolan is a misunderstood genius.

It could have meant, "I am quite large in respect 2u, CIA"

OR

It could mean "It would be extremely painful...*ignoring the gibberish of a small guy*...FOR YOU."

These are only 2 interpretations, however.

bane, along with being a member of the league of shadows, wanted to become a mile high club member

...and bane's not a catcher

so, bane needs to qualify that he's a big guy "for you" (cia)

cia is a known small guy, but if bane were really a true big guy, would he need to mention that he is big by cia's standards? wouldn't he just be big by normal standards?

the only explanation is that bane actually just a confident and proud small guy, mocking cia for being not just even smaller, but clearly in denial ("this can't be happening! i'm in charge here!")

who, then, is really a big guy?

>iCuck
>baneposter

Yep it all checks out

You have to go back redditurd

Baneposting originated on Sup Forums you colossal fucking newfaggot

>>>r/Bane

This. I've often wondered which would actually be better and have come to the conclusion that it's better left a mystery

Fredposting has been officially endorsed and accredited to redditors

fred the hothead

Motherfucker birthday's would be snatched.

You okay Tom? Need a glass of water or anything?

LOL

>por tu

Hate u so much rn

Fuck you.

Spot the teenagers

fugg

I'm not going to reply to you just to spite you

Stop you guys seriously this shit is for children

I can't accept that, as the source is from Reddit. Also he doesn't get to decide what the message really was

ayo

fuck you

nope

shit

Back to Sup Forums with you

This is so retarded stop, the supernatural doesn't exist

Screenwriter here. I actually don't know how this scene made it into the movie.

I swear to god, if I show up to a studio with a piece of dialogue like "you're a big guy" they'd tell me to fuck off and black list me from the industry in a matter of seconds. Meme magic happens I guess.

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Because once Nolan won the trust of the big studios they let him start writing his own scripts, which was the worst thing that happened to his movies.

Image if Interstellar were written by talented screenwriters with Nolan's vision behind them. Huge missed opportunity

What was Sup Forums like when TDKR first came out?