Any Sup Forumstard ever worked in the military, law enforcement or fire service?

Any Sup Forumstard ever worked in the military, law enforcement or fire service?
Seems like it doesn't get any more alpha than these careers, but how difficult are they really?

Very safe jobs = alpha? lol wut.

Army Infantry.

Only difficult part was dealing with my shitbag COC

Elaborate?

There's more than a couple ways to be a shitbag wearing any of those uniforms.
What makes them 'alpha' is holding to duty and principle and striving to be the best at what you do, but you don't need a uniform for that.

It's mostly just a lot of training and spending weeks if not months out in the field. If you're enlisted, you've got no say in what you do even if you're right all along. I made rank pretty quick but after realizing what the politicians and bureaucrats were doing to my beloved Army, I left.

firefighter checking in.

its rough at the start with people being cunts and the schooling but after all that its pretty amazing. fighting fires is the most thrilling thing in the world and you get plenty of pussy along the way too kek

I was a wildland firefighter for awhile. Fuck all that shit.

Military: dealing with sandniggers
Law enforcement: dealing with actual niggers
fire department: the danger doesn't compensate for the little to no pay you get.

I'm looking to join Los Angeles City Fire. Any tips?

What do you mean people being cunts? Your superiors?

care to elaborate what they were doing to it, or at least what made you leave?

Not the same guy, but I'd wager there's going to be a fuckton of competition for LA Dept. Be on top of your game both physically and procedurally.

make sure that you do everything to the best of your ability and never less. the first sign of failure and you will be skipped. also take you classes very seriously nothing is more important then safty and what they teach you is important.

theres a lot of hazing in the world of firefighting. i mean A LOT of hazing.

Political Correctness for the most part. Hell, we weren't allowed to piss in the woodline if any females were within a mile. Not to mention we technically weren't allowed to swear in uniform.

This whole "females in combat roles" really dug into me.

Were you good at any sport before joining or just workout?

Also elaborate on the hazing? I thought it was bland shit like when you join a fraternity.

Oh yeah, there's going to be plenty of competition, I'm sure.
Thanks, I'll do that.

i was a state champion wrestler and lacrosse player in highschool but i'm a volunteer so it's not as rough as paid. also the hazing can get pretty personal depening on the people. you just have to ask the people around the hall about the higher ups and how they act but physical fitness is an absolute must. where i live it's very busy with fires and if you're not in shape you will suffer especially being in a big city like LA.

Marine grunt checking in. Only hard part is feeling yourself getting bent over and fucked by everyone In the COC and God himself. Hardest part is not killing yourself

I feel it, bro.

there was the whole "draft our daughters" thing.

PC is ruining everything lol. hopefully we'll get rid of that now that trump is around.

How was the hazing for you? I mean did you get along with the higher guys or was there some personal shit against you?

Hopefully but I'm to far gone for that shit. If I need to serve my country again, I'm going to do it on my terms.

it got pretty bad but it was because my dad was a member there for like 20 years. it's got extremely personal but i got over it and i get along with everyone. now i do it to probies but i don't do it as bad.

What did they make you drink tabasco?

thankfully, since trump won, we probably won't be going to war in syria vs the russians. US is probably not gonna go beyond air strikes to fight isis if we form an alliance w/ russia.

as such, the only war we'll be having in the near future (barring acts of God) is an ideological war. best thing you can do is use your military experience to help advocate for something the libfucks are attacking (2nd amendment?).

if you're not into that, set up a gun shop and sell cheap. there shouldn't be a gun left unsold.

Godspeed, soldier.

no one of them actually had an affair with my mother and teased me about it with pictures and verbal abuse. it fucking sucked. he's dead now tho he killed himself. he was a piece of shit but that is a very rare occurrence.

That's it? Nothing physical then.

oh god yes. i had to do laps in full gear with an air tank in 90 degree weather more times then i can remember and i literally got the shit beaten out of me on multiple occasions. see most higher ups make paddles to haze the probies its so fun but it hurts. just know that if you make it all the way through to the other side you will have a fire family for life. its totally worth it.

>i literally got the shit beaten out of me on multiple occasions
Fucking hell nigger why didnt you fight back with your wrestling background?

because i wanted to be a firefighter more than i wanted to be a no life and made fun of by literally everyone in my town.

Since I was little it was my dream to be a Coast Guard pilot but because my eyes aren't so great I couldn't pass the physical. Thanks for salting my pain OP.