The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah. 'Cause that's what God is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah...

>The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah. 'Cause that's what God is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El. Clark Joseph Kent

What did he mean by this?

He was used as a punching sack by his father, got butthurt that Superman couldn't travel back in time to save him, and then used the energy of that sheer butthurt to lose all his hair and become an idiot.

What a swell guy.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

His name is EisenBERG, what did you expect?

>daddy's fist and abominations

What did he mean by "abominations"?

Did he mean...................................................................................................................................................................bum rape?

HMMMMMMM

neck yourself fucko

Nike vs. Adidas
Asians vs. Blacks

of course go with your own opinion. It's not bad at all to take advice from your friends, but at the end of the day it's still your decision.

>abominations

Bruce Wayne

Meets Clark Kent

he was just sperging out

Hehe,

I LOVE it.

I love bringing people together!

B O Y S
O
Y
S

how did he know clark kent was superman?

Probably all the fucked up shit he did with his company that he then had to take responsibility for as the heir to LexCorp.

He's a genius. Fucking Lois Lane found out about him, the only person who couldn't see it was the one who didn't care to see it and that's Batman, he saw him as a wholly alien creature, not to mention he was also dealing with his own rage issues and psychosis.

not buying it, in that party seen, he knew clark was superman, and bruce was batman,
but there was no reveal to it, just stating he was a genius thats how is bull.

All that did was make me think of Brando as Jor-El

>for this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.

Sorry, he's a genius with billions of dollars of assets and almost 2 years of preparation.

Again I say, Lois Lane found him with little to no effort, someone as obsessive as Luthor shouldn't have even a shred of difficulty.

It would have been nice to see the grudge work behind it I'll agree though.

His dad was an alcoholic who fisted him nightly(you can infer this from when he talks bout bourbon). It was somewhat painful

He has inexhaustible wealth. He can get any piece of information he wants.

RINGDING DING DING DING