My pain is at 10 user. I would have killed myself already, but I cant do that to my family...

My pain is at 10 user. I would have killed myself already, but I cant do that to my family. I want to move on but I cant fucking forget about her. I dont know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

r9k will cheer you up

Kek, I get more (you)s than you

kek

stop being a little bitch and realize that you have over half of your life ahead of you. trust me, i've gone through this kind of shit before, it's better when you just realize that "she" is evidently not the best person for you.

It's the new years, who gives a fuck. I've been single for a year now, who cares. Just drink your sorrows away and have some run :)

you can you just go to a nightclub real well armed....

go see a therapist before you harm yourself over a girl.

Fap

Fap until ur dick falls of
Also going to Sup Forums isn't the idea

Its been 3 fucking years man

How the hell do you move on from perfection?

You grow the fuck up, move on and permanently remove women from the pedestal.

You're a fucking faggot pussy.
No true man lets some cunt have that much power over him.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
Listen to this for inspiration. Buck up and take some control over your life, cunt.

Got a pic?

You will get over her in time user. I had a girl I loved for 6 years, she was my everything. She moved on after 2 years, the following 4 were hell for me. The problem was I was pathetic, we stayed in contact and always talked for a little with me hoping she would love me again. I was always thinking about her, it was driving me crazy. I didnt know what to do with myself. I wanted to kill myself too, just so I can stop the pain. Hang in there user

When will you fucking retards stop attaching goals and worth to people? Set your goals on objects (like being able to retire early or buy a fucking ferrari) or a personal goal (reading all of the western canon or running a marathon). Fuck sakes...take it from an old fag (turn 35 in 8 days) that 99% of women are all alike. And no, you weren't dating the 1% snowflake girl because you just weren't ok? Women, friends, acquaintances, people in general come and go. Love them, like them, enjoy them but stop making them your fucking world you fucking autists.

>implying people aren't objects
stop putting people on a pedestal user

Based materialism. I like it.

People aren't objects. You can't control them really. People develop their own feelings and world views and all that shit. Op and other axons put way too much stock in people and get way too butt hurt when they don't do what they expect. I'm implying that you just let that shit go. Enjoy people when they're around, be sad for a bit if they hurt you but stop hanging onto that shit. It's over, they're gone, keep moving. They aren't thinking about you anymore so stop wasting time pining for people like a sad piece of shit.

Essentially yes. Accomplish things.

Well you can't.

That was the best it will ever get.

No use going on now so just end it.

Youre right

Lol you niggers are ridiculous. Nothing more beta than offing yourself over someone. Good to know the autism is still strong on Sup Forums

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

How about a livestream?

Post an address. Ill hold on suicide so i can beat your ass first.

[not that user]

Is it gonna take you 3 years to do that too?

Depends how long it takes for him to reply.

Kek123 Just do it Blvd. I meant what I said, you're a beta fuck. Keep crying because the girl you loved is taking someone else's cock on NYE. "beat your ass" oh ok user.

This user speaks truth. I'm 41. Friends come and go, woman come and go, shit, even sometimes family isn't worth a shit depending. You're damn kids will move eventually and pretty much only call you when they need shit.

You gotta love you man. That's #1.

>He didnt post it
Try again

So you can what? SWAT me at best? I assume this is butt hurt op. I tried to give you legit advice...which is still sack up, she's gone and she isn't coming back. Learn to attach your goals to this gs that benefit you and not people which are uncontrollable. Want to cry and piss on about suicide? Well I wish you the best of luck with your emo cry for help but you sound like a bitch so yeah...whatever.

I just fucking told you why I wanted it. I'm not a fucking bitch, and I'll gladly show you. If you're going to keep taunting go ahead and post the address.

Alright man, you don't have to show it, but we both know you're a betafuck

Can we call hi a cuck?

I wanna say cuck.

OP's a cuck.

>cuck