What are your thoughts on pedophilia Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on pedophilia Sup Forums?.

if you're gay then fuck you ass

In soviet russia, ass fucks you

Um, personally I think it's fucked up and wrong on every single moral standard

>Moral

Get the fuck out moralfag

Not gay

Kek

Very expesnive :/

No

Little girls are cute, but I wouldn't go as far as fucking one.
Also, I'd figure why loli is popular in Japan.

Same here.

its for professionals to not cause any trauma

Nigga what?.

kids are for hug, not for fug

i get why people are compiled to do it but its still wrong and people that cant control them self's should be around kids

Pedos who go for 3D kids should be thrown into the oven

2D is a-ok

Well there's a lot to it..

It's wrong, why? Why does that make it wrong? Who said it's wrong and has it always been that way? What if both consent? Blah blah blah, it goes on and on.

pedophilia is a natural mental illness that can be treated. child molestation is a crime worthy of torture. fuck every person who destroys an entire life because they're so pathetic they couldn't manage to get any

>people that cant control them self's should be around kids

>SHOULD

blowjob on her pussy is something she come to get because she can get horny

>mental illness

No it is a sexual orientation same with Hebephilia and Ephebophilia

Those faggots that pretend to be underage online should all be sent straight to prison for breaking the law

Like all those wannabee chris Hansen youtubers should be tazered by the police and have the fuck smacked out of them with batons
That would be more fun to watch

Children are sexual beings too they are curious about others bodies and they like comfort and affection and being loved and touched fucking they are to young for however i think if you try to teach them about it at an early age you should be fine just do not do any hardcore adult stuff on them it is fine to let a little girl suck your dick kek.

says the obvious pedo, self awareness is the first step towards recovery. Leave this echo chamber and realise you are ill. You and the world will literally be better off for it. Nobody can be comfortable with the feeling that they want to fuck kids and you know this first hand. Stop joking about this because it validates other mentally ill fuckwits that browse this board. Happy fucking New Year you goddamn reprobate

That's a joke right

Agreed Perverted Justice is Corrupted Justice

>programed to think pedophilia is bad
Back in the middle ages, men would fuck 12 year old girls to make more babies. The life expectancy back then was not as long as it is now thanks to medicine.

Also, what is "age" really?? Women claim that they mature quicker than men. Stick your dick in some tight cooter and your pretty much frowned upon by everyone, but if you practice some wrestling moves on your neighbor and accidentally kill him at the age of 14 and your trialed as an adult?? I WANT SOME JUSTICE.

Degeneracy

IF YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO SIT AT THE TABLE, YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO EAT.

soooooo, are you a pedo?

>it illegal, so dont get caught
>i wouldnt want my daughter to be raped
>id fuck all the hot 10yo girls, or at whatever age they start looking human

Pedophilia is a paraphilia because children are things, not people

Go cry to mommy you stupid normalfag LOL.

the only people who defend pedophilia are pedophiles themselves, its the blind leading the blind and anyone who says otherwise is delusional

humans are sexual beings
but you're clearly trying to take advantage of some kid who'd say no if they had any idea what they were doing, you're just an asshole :^)

>at whatever age they start looking human
are you a toddlercon

im not a toddlercon, cuz they look like shit at that age

two 13 y/o's are legal as long as you do them at the same time...

I wouldn't make it such a vague statement.

too old

>normalfag
>posts le trell faec
they small percentage of people here who support you are as ill as you are. get help, you are going to eventually hurt someone you socially unaware moron

Stop spreading degeneracy propaganda on Sup Forums you newfags are fucking dumb.

I defend pedophilia but am not a pedophile.

These.

You do you.

>assuming ulterior motives fallacy

For whatever reason? Why would someone ever do that if they know anything about children other than their own lust?

I started fucking myself at 12 years of age... Was I molested then? I'm so confused.

>you are going to eventually hurt someone

What if i do not act upon my urges and am a NON-offending pedo?.

this

Nope

yes he was you fucking idiot he molested the shit out of himself

>muh logical fallacy
yeah hide behind that while you dream of fucking children you scum

I hope you are joking and not actually this stupid.

Pedophilia is sick and wrong. Hebephilia and Ephebophilia however are a okay.

its not worth the risk, you couldruin an entire life before its even started in one moment of weakness. If you do resist your urges fair enough, but no one should suffer that while help is available

someone post the pedophile copypasta, I cant find it

I dont mind 2d, but going to a real child...

This

Pedophilia is fine as long as you don't act on it.
prepubescent children aren't mature or knowledgeable enough to make sexual decisions.
I think hebephilia is a-ok to act on as long as both parties consent, though. As long as the kid is educated about what the fuck is going on before hand and chooses it for themself.

Back to Sup Forums.

Figure it out yourself lol.

you're the stupid one here
he said he was FUCKING himself at 12 years old and if that's not a child then I don't know what is
theres no way he knew enough about sex to know what he was doing to himself. it was rape.

I guess this is why I cry every time I fap... I feel dirty and ashamed. I can't wash off the filth. I may have to do a sex assault kit on myself.

I ain't hiding behind shit mate. Not my fault you're an insipid 'tard

Of course Ephebophilia is okay. Everyone is an ephebophile.

I completely agree with this.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I JUST REPORTED THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING SICKOS, I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO PRISON FOREVER

Old bait is old.

Anyone ever jerk off on a dead baby? Is it illegal?

yes
yes

YOU DON'T GET IT HE'S GETTING US ALL THROWN IN PRISON
STOP THAT AND TELL THE FBI WE ARE CHILL. WE'RE JUST TALKING ABOUT FUCKIGN KIDS NOT ACTUALLY DOING IT WE'RE COOL RIGHT??

>Is it illegal?
Ugghhhhh YES

happy new year. i still have 9 more minutes

What pisses me off is that if I fuck a 12 year old I go to prison, but if a 12 year old fucks me I still go to prison.

denial has never been so plainly displayed in the history of man. congratulations you're a walking disaster defending pedophilia on new years day

something looks off about her head

How is this, okay ..?

I didn't kill the kid, I found it in a dumpster in Detroit.

More than willing to offer my cock to any girl who is keen to experience it and or learn. Have done so on several occasions. I think it is important in their sexual development to understand that sexual curiosity is normal.

I'm not sure. Post some pizza so i can find out

i think id rather be banged then chopped in to pieces

this tbh

What if I get raped in the ass by a highschool football player??
He goes to jail for rape
I go to jail for statutory rape
THEN HE RAPES ME IN JAIL

That my friend is called double standard

rather than what??
getting banged then getting chopped into pieces would fucking suck nigga i ain't gay

This is so much win! #RapeMeInJailWithYourHugeYoungCock

its only legal if you find them in an ALLEYWAY in Detroit you fucking idiot

It's fine if it's man/girl. She's just doing what comes naturally, but a bit early.

If it's fag pedo, then it's bad because it's some dennis hastert assrammer pushing his degenerate lifestyle on a good straight boy, possibly fucking them up later in life making them fags themselves later on.

It's why all fags should be killed.

You've got shit arguments and likely shit intellect, and jump to shit conclusions that since I pointed out you're a tard I must be a pedophile defender (and therefore, a pedophile)

>hurr durr this fag criticizes Trump he must be a Hillary cuck

You are actually this retarded. Congratulations.

If the 12 year old is a boy and the adult is a woman, she only gets probation.

>2D is okay
Why is it any more acceptable than 3D images?

>Looking at a drawing of a cock is okay to fap to, but not a picture or a video of an actual cock.

It's wrong for the simple reason that children haven't gone through the physical and mental maturation required to consent to sex or any sexual activities. It's like fucking a dementia patient. Sure, they might get some kind of enjoyment out of it, but that certainly doesn't justify taking advantage of their inability to choose for themselves. I'm pretty sure every singe pedophile that tries to srgue any of these retarded points is simply lying to themselves to justify a perverse attraction that they can't make peace with themselves. In fact, most of the time the attraction arises in the first place BECAUSE it's taboo and perverse.

Because I know children can have sex. I had sex with kids when I was a kid. It was great and I think under certain circumstances people should have sex with kids.

But that image is fine. But alive, no! .. hahaha does not make sense ..

Then if you find the police with one less you dismantle it and then that's fine. You save yourself

Well fuck me.

pedophilia is one thing dont be a fucking faggot about it

Because she didn't die a virgin?

Plus she doesn't count. She's a spic. They don't really count as people. Just people-shaped vermin.

What does "make peace" look like? What is that?

happy New Year!

those circumstances are called being a fucking kid

Fuck off you tiny dick adult fucker.