Wonder Woman movie details

- Diana is totally different from mankind. Pure, good and philanthropic.
- Fish out of water story. Diana Introduced to a new world, compared to Ariel in Little Mermaid
- Steve Trevor brings her back from Themyscyra
- Cinematography has a very Snyder movie style. "Dark and Epic" but the tone is not quite the same, more innocent because of Diana
- No romantic focus
- Big Action scenes
- One scene has Wonder Woman covering herself from a hail of bullets with her shield
- Chris Pine has action scenes as well

source: footage shown by WB at a cinema event in Italy, presumably same footage shown at CinemaCon

Will they show her losing her virginity?

This movie is going to be a disaster

They're already reshooting scenes because it's too dark and way too BvS

cool shitpost bro

Might be hard to do reshoots considering Gadot is shooting Justice League

Justice league is a batman and friends movie. I doubt Wonder Woman is in half the movie

>Wonder Woman uses the shield to protect from bullets
>Doesn't deflect them with the bracelets

lol, straight to the trash

except superman is probably dead for like half of it while aliens ravage the world or whatever

>2017
>fucking gif of her standing tall with a smug face while the blur of her forearms deflect bullets
>in every thread

so is wonderwoman as strong as superman? They didn't really demonstrate a difference in strength. It seems like Wonderwoman just doesn't have the extra powers though - flying, lasers, x-ray vision.

i hope the movie has a scene in which one of her slaveboys from amazon island sucks on her sexual feet while she relaxes

anyone have the copy pasta of her slaughtering Palestinian children? god i hope the WW movie is about her helping Israel

and slaughtering the palestinian rats who are in the way of israel fulfilling their full glory

Numale detected
Movie is about WW1.

If Superman is a 10, Wonder Woman is usually a 6 or 7

>Superhuman strength, speed, agility, durability, endurance and reflexes.

She can also fly, but we don't know yet if she will have that ability in the movies

>Fritz, do you see that skinny juden?
>Ja
>Aim ze machinegun at her bracelets
>Jawohl

Lordgod Snyder gave us some footshots in BvS

this will flop harder than that emma watson jew movie

wtf, I hate palestine now

>Numale detected
memeboy, you're on the wrong board if you get triggered by feetposting. lurk more.

Yeah I get that for comics but in the movie she seemed to be about on the same level as Superman. Combine her strength with her sword that can cut up Doomsday and it seems like she would actually own Superman in a real fight. Especially since she's trained in martial arts and Superman isn't. If there is a strength gap between them, it's not nearly enough.
Flying would've been useful in the Doomsday fight, I don't recall any, just super jumps/lunges.

Dark and epic XD

>thumblr talking about wrong board

Oh boy, they dragged Robin Wright into this trainwreck didn't they?

hahahahaahahaahaha

Tourist please go. Feetposting is a staple of Sup Forums culture, the fact that you're surprised by this is powerful evidence of your newcuckery.

>mentioning tumblr out of nowhere (thumblr?)
>actually thinks he can take down a level 10 Galposter
Run along, goyim. We've got Palestinians to stomp.

SUBMIT
U
B
M
I
T

Put it in my goyhole Gal-Chan!!

>SJW degenerate talking about Sup Forums culture

>Deflecting with shield and not bracelets
>No invisible plane
>No flying either to compensate

Next thing they will say the lasso doesn't make people tell the truth

GAZA MUST BURN

>Run along, goyim. We've got Palestinians to stomp.
IDF, please.

try harder to shitpost.

>"thumblr"
>"SJW"
>"degenerate"
Sup Forumstard confirmed. Lurk moar.

Truth. Every Galpost makes Israel's future even grander.

>SJW
>detecting Sup Forums
Top fucking kek, go back to thumblr or reddit.

She's been having non-stop lesbian BDSM sex for 2000 years you know.

They have no slaveboys, it's just slavegirls.
Or Steve could do it.

Memo to WB

Wonder Woman 2 must be about Wonder Woman's fight to save the Israeli state from the Arab menace and help them reclaim all the land that is rightfully theirs.

You're not particularly intelligent and have the conversational awareness of a cucumber. But I'm gonna shower you with Gal's daily training in preparation for her superhero roles.

Each day, 15 young Palestinian boys are lain down in a room a few feet apart and Gal Gadot has to play a game where she stands up onto one of the boy's faces and then has to leap and land on a different boy's face with both of her feet landing at the same time. She has to hopstomp across all of the boys faces and if she gets across the entire room without falling then she wins. If she falls, she goes back to the start and tries again.

It's their job to provide unflinching landing pads for her leaping soles. If their head moves even slightly when she stomps down upon then, she could fall off and lose. If she loses too many times, the punishment is death. Death by soles. She's going to stomp the loser boy's face who made her lose until he finally dies.

These boys know the stakes. That's why they do everything physically possible to makes sure that they act as an easy landing pad for her soles and an even easier trampoline for her to leap off from onto the next boy's face. As her soles are pressed against the boy's face while she prepares for the next leap, he gives her soles kisses of reassurance to build up her confidence for the next leap.

Why did Sup Forums recently become obsessed with Gadot?

Did something happen or is it the result of one dedicated waifu poster?

Not judging, I like her, just curious, it seems like there's been a swing of opinion.

Was this gif responsible for changing hearts and minds?

It's because she's a part of Snyerkino, which must permeate all things.

idk, i created a Sup Forums folder for gal two weeks ago.

i've never even seen any of these DC capeshit films, i just think her smile is cute, her feet are sexy, and i like her deep raspy voice in her interviews.

she really looks braindead

autism is one hell of a thing.

She looks like a Jewish women cosplaying wonder women. Would still bang though.

fucking lol

>SJW keep shitposting on Sup Forums

kek

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

PICKED UP

NAH

>ashkenazi
>nazi

Good goys have finally woken up to the power of a true Jewess Goddess

thank mr. skeltal

she'd been better with a handsome 7 inch dong

I know a girl that kinda looks like Gal Gadot but she's half Polish Jewish. Does that mean Ashkenazi?

This woman is really not attractive to me at all.

yes Polish Jews are part of the Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity

fuck I just wanna smell her

bump

>- No romantic focus

where's the fucking webm?

Fuck this kike femme power fantasy bullshit.

read this in the german pioneer voice from coh. dont know why

n...no

no No NO

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANTJE SHOULD"VE GOTTEN THE PART

THEY CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

dealwithit

>german
>playing a space Mediterranean

No bro

She can't act

>Gal Gadot and Chris Pine in the same movie

fuck, this will be the most charisma free movie ever made

stop shilling Snyder

Why does she need to deflect them anyway? She went H2H with Doomsday. What the fuck are bullets gonna do to her? Who the hell writes this trash?

>Amazons
>Mediterranean

Wow, I didn't think you could go full retard that fast.

All because Gal Gadot got pregnant.

She's 10 times the actress gadot is.

Why can't she move her neck?

Snyder can make a good looking movie but he's a shit writer/director, that fag should just be a DP

>Diana is totally different from mankind. Pure, good and philanthropic
>Jew with deformed head

bwhahah

you jelly?

How can anyone be jelly of a rat-faced fridge?

>she meets the love of her life in a world war but then when she gets to the president day it will be sad that hes super old

wow very original DC

she doesnt want her costume getting shredded with her body displayed to all the inhabitants of gotham and metropolis, and indeed, the global media

That's rude

>implying an aryan like Pine would slum it with a shitskin

D R O P P E D

there's no enemies of judaism in a foxhole

DELETE THIS

when I see people making these posts, is it you most of the time? The red boxing is always the same and they're all cropped about the same.

www.EthniCelebs.com

I know it's a website, do you mean to imply there's a program on the website that always does those crops in that style?

Apologize Sup Forums

Apologize now!

i-i'll be a good goy just let me sniff

C L A I M E D

That never happens to Superman though.

truth hurts