Look up music from the late 2000s/early 2010s

>look up music from the late 2000s/early 2010s
>comments like this
What do you guys think? I think it's interesting how kids perceive music from childhood. Hell, I was 11 in 2009.

This was the song, btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=oUbpGmR1-QM

>I was 11 in 2009.
I was almost done with highschool...

I actually quite liked that song tbqh

its a good song

You old, nigga.

>2009 was almost 10 years ago

Jesus, some of these comments are absolutely awful.

no it wasn't
same
comments like that make me want to live in a forest shack like OG kaczynski

so cringeworthy my dick receded into my body.

Can't really hate on personal attachment to an era in time. Aside from really introspective lyrics, I like Graduation by Kanye since it reminds me of life in 07. Same with Nirvana's discography since it reminds me of my early teens when I first got into them properly. Both times in my life, a lot of interesting things happened to me.

2009 in general feels like a strange time, definitely the odd one out in the late 2000s.

damn this whole time I thought chris brown sang this song. This song was the shit during middle school.

Sound nothing like Chris Brown, bruh.

You'll hate college. Choose a subject you're interested in so you're not suffering.

t. in college.

I was done with high school.
It's so weird seeing people here talk about 'classics' that came out when you were a teenager.

>almost out of high school in 2009
If he was on track he graduated 3 years ago dude.

I would assume he would've went to college already if he finished high school in 09/2010.

>Jason Derulo and Taio Cruz

Bloody awful. Taio Cruz had some terrible, terrible songs.

>MMMMMMMMMM WATCHA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I was a junior/senior in highschool that year but I couldn't remember what songs were popular so I looked up the pop charts.

There isn't one good song in the bunch. Every single one of these pieces of shit played daily where I worked after school. I wouldn't go back to that for all the fucking money in the world.

>tfw haven't heard any of those except Poker Face

I kept scrolling. What a mistake. Now I have fucking Kid Cudi playing in the back of my head.

I was in my second year and started playing shows at diy spots around the Midwest then. Bands were a lot easier without rent and other adult things going on.

m8
lady gaga was all right back then

Early Lady Gaga was something else, man. It was like a cultural phenomenon.

>that 3OH!3 track

SHUSH GIRL, SHUSH YOUR LIPS
DO THE HELEN KELLER AND TALK WITH YOUR HIPS

It was funny when every female celebrity started dressing up more kRaZy when she became big

That song was like a slut lure.

>In the next ten to twenty years le wrong generation fags are still going to exist but with shitty 2010 pop